Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms SFS GM Call, Dec 2019

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

December is the time of year to spend with friends and family in celebration of the year that was and we Pathfinders and Starfinders have a lot to celebrate. The second edition was released with much fanfare and high expectations and the Starfinder Society managed to rescue many of their lost companions and reunite the Society. What a time to be alive!!

Of course, I enjoy celebrating our time together too. We have had many adventures, raised money for worthy causes, and had a great time. I appreciate you all!

As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!

I have maps for the games with a (*)

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
5 Dec 2019
SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6 GM: ?
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean. Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

SFS 02-09 Bluerise Breakout Tier 1-4 GM: ?
An important data package requires that the PCs travel in person to secure it. When the simple mission goes awry, the PCs find themselves trapped in a high security corporate office. With no way of contacting the outside, the PCs must make their way through the complex, avoiding the activated security systems and the agents of those responsible for the sudden office lockdown!

12 Dec 2019
SFS 01-01 The Commencement Tier 1-2 GM: ?
All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track. The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

SFS 01-23 Return to Sender Tier 5-8 GM: Jim H
While the Starfinder Society debates how to handle a newly emerged threat, faction leaders Historia-7 and Radaszam enact a dangerous mission to prove the Society is not an organization to trifle with. Taking a stolen enemy starship into the heart of a hostile alien empire, the PCs must pave the way for a decisive strike against the jinsul menace.

19 Dec 2019
SFS 01-04 Cries From the Drift Tier 1-4 GM: ?
A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations. Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

SFS 01-29 Honorbound Emissaries Tier 7-10 GM: ?
The Society learns of a potential connection to the Scoured Stars from a mysterious relic that ended up in the claws of an Absalom Station pawnbroker. The PCs must travel to a distant star system aboard the salvage vessel that first uncovered the relic. In the depths of the Vast, the legacy of the Scoured Stars unfolds as the PCs find themselves right in the middle of an interstellar war! Content in Honorbound Emissaries directly follows-up on the events of Starfinder Society #1-99: The Scoured Stars Invasion, though playing the previous scenario is not required. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) faction and to the ongoing year of the Scoured Stars storyline."
Moved to January

26 Dec 2019 **UNKNOWN**
I need to check with the owners :)
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Re: Enchanted Realms SFS GM Call, Dec 2019

Post by jahenders » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:02 pm

I can run on the 12th: SFS 01-23 Return to Sender Tier 5-8

Jim H

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Any chance we can push Honorbound Emissaries back a week or two? I have another commitment that night...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:10 am

I will run SFS 01-01 The Commencement on 12 Dec 19. If there is not enough players to run it, I can join the SFS 01-23 Return to Sender table if there is room.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"