Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

Collectormania February 2020 Players Call

Post by Brionmace » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:34 pm

Greeting Pathfinders!
Below is the list of tables we will be hosting for the month of February at our beloved Collectormania. To request a seat at a table, please respond here in the forums with your the assigned table number (ex. Table 3 rather than afternoon game, as they are all afternoon games). Please visit the GM call if you are interested in signing up to host games as the GM. Please keep in mind for every game you GM, you are not only awarded store credit, but also get early signup for tables.

Please keep in mind that all games have a $2 table fee to participate, payable directly to Collectormania which then goes towards store credit for our GMs as well as bonus perks for those playing.

That being said, for now, I am only posting the first three games, as they are coming up quickly. I will be posting ALL games for february in the GM call announcement, and will post the rest of the games on February 1st, after giving GMs a chance to sign up.

Addendum: There will not be games scheduled for the weekend of February 14th-16th due to Genghis Con. Several of our GMs have already volunteered that week and others will be attending. You can check them out here: https://genghisconcolorado.com/. Also Collectormania has other games booked up on the 22nd and have asked that we not schedule games for that day. Please take that into consideration before you spam me with hate messages over the large gap, and respect the wishes of our sponsor store, as they are good to us, we should be good to them.

Without Further Ado:

Saturday, February 1st:
Table 1: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-04 bandits of Immenwood (Tier 1-4)
The Pathfinders are sent forth to aid their own! A Pathfinder mission returning from a long sea voyage ran aground on the Isle of Kortos and were forced to leave behind many of their discoveries so they could press on to Absalom and receive much-needed medical care. The PCs are sent to the site of the wreck to retrieve the relics and charts their peers were forced to leave but the relics have drawn the attention of some of the Immenwood's most volatile inhabitants. Will the PCs be able to return the documents and relics to Zarta Dralneen, the Grand Lodge's Chief Archivist? Or will they fall prey to the unusual bandits dwelling within the coastal reaches of one of Kortos's most infamous forests?
Tags: Faction: Grand Archive
GM: Dan C.
1. Ray
2. Rafael
3. William

Saturday, February 1st:
Table 2: 5-9pm Starfinder #2-07 Four for the First (Tier 1-4)
In the aftermath of the Scoured Stars incident, the Starfinder Society has come together like never before. From the Society's ranks, a new First Seeker must be chosen, and several prominent Starfinders have already begun amassing allies. The PCs get introduced to several of the frontrunners to replace the current First Seeker and get a chance to learn what each of them represents for the Society's future.
Four for the First is a stand-alone scenario, but will be part of a global vote to determine the new First Seeker for the Starfinder Society. Players are encouraged to play this scenario and vote on their preferred First Seeker, with more information on the voting coming alongside the release of this adventure.
Tags: Faction (Second Seekers: Luwazi Elsebo), Repeatable
1. Jason F.
2. Skyler Acre
3. William

Monday, February 3rd POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
Table 3: 6-10 pm Pathfinder 1E CORE #2-19 Shades of Ice Part 3: Keep of the Huskarl King (Tier 1-5)
Information in the Shadow Lodge headquarters in Whitethrone leads you into the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in search of an abandoned tower of a lost Ulfen king. The powerful weapon rumored to be there could be disastrous if it falls into the hands of those who plot the Pathfinder Society’s destruction; who will find it first?
Keep of the Huscarl King is part three of the three-part Shades of Ice campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-15: Shades of Ice—Part I: Written in Blood and Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-17: Shades of Ice—Part II: Exiles of Winter. All three scenarios are intended to be played in order.
GM: Rafael
1. Ray
2. James
3. Nick
POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER!!!

Saturday, February 8th
Table 4: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Tier 1-4)
A shipment of relics on its way to Minkai vanished somewhere in the Forest of Spirits, a dense woodland home to kami and spirits of all sorts. In search of the missing shipment, Pathfinder agents travel to a remote village, where they uncover secrets of this enigmatic forest. This scenario features a wide variety of options for encounters and reasons for the vanishing, making for a fresh experience on mulitple playthoughs.
Tags: Repeatable
GM: William
1. Paul H.
2. Ray V.
3. Eric D.
4. Dan C.

Saturday, February 8th **CANCELLED**
Table 5: 5-9 pm Pathfinder 1E #4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch (Tier 5-9)
On the edge of Varisia's Mierani Forest stand the ruins of an ancient guardtower that once served as the native elves' first line of defense against the threat of invasion from the bordering Thassilonian realm of Envy. Just as the elves fled Golarion to avoid the destruction of Earthfall, so too did they leave behind the Tower of the Ironwood Watch, which the Pathfinder Society now hopes to explore—a task that could prove more dangerous than anyone anticipates.
GM: William

Monday, February 17th
Table 6: 6-10 pm Pathfinder 1E CORE #2-21 The Dalsine Affair (Tier 1-7)
Your mission takes you to the Taldan capital city of Oppara where the intricate web of political intrigue and ages-old religious conflicts threaten the Pathfinder Society’s presence in the land. When Baron Jacquo Dalsine’s cousin is implicated in a recent attack on Society allies, the situation becomes even tighter for the Pathfinders, and at the end of the day some members of the Dalsine family may not get out unscathed.
GM: Ray (unless someone else is interested)
1. Christian G.

Saturday, February 29th
Table 7: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-11 Flames of Rebellion (Tier 1-4)
Following the trail of one of the first Pathfinders, the PCs travel to the town of Sauerton where an old ally helps them find important clues. These clues lead the PCs into a dangerous wilderness to an old tower whose history goes back even farther than the Pathfinder Society itself. As the PCs navigate numerous threats with opposing interests, will they find the hidden keys to unlock the secrets of the Open Road Pact, or just another trail obscured by the passage of centuries?
Tags: NONE
GM: Ray V.
1. Kyle W.
2. Dan C.
3. Scott
4. Jacob
5. Kayla

Saturday, February 29th
Table 8: 5-9 pm Starfinder #2-05 Meeting of Queens (Tier 1-4)
The ant-like formians of Castrovel’s colonies are a reclusive species who've only recently made peace with their enemies, the lashuntas. As part of the ongoing peace, the formians have admitted a small number of outsiders to participate in a reenactment of a famous moment in formian history. The PCs are among these privileged few participants, but they soon realize that there are other forces that want the reenactment to fail, tearing apart the peaceful coexistence of formians and lashuntas with it. It's up to the PCs to ensure these shadowy trespassers don't succeed!
Tags: Starship

Thats all for now, please wait until after February 1st, when I will post the rest of the games, to give GMs a chance to sign up. Feel free to check out the GM call announcement to see what games will be coming down the pipeline.
Last edited by Brionmace on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

Re: Collectormania February 2020 Players Call

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Could you sign up Ray, James, and Nick to play at table 3 please?
Ray Varela

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Dan, can you add a new announcement for 1-27 scenario 1-05 Mists of Mwangi. CORE.
GM Ray V
Players
James and Nick.
Ray Varela

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:25 pm

Can I be added to table 1 please.
Ray Varela

jasongnc
Newly Confirmed Agent
GM Novas: 4

Post by jasongnc » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Please sign me up for Sat Feb 1 starfinder game.
Thanks,
-Jason Fegel

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:21 pm

I wasn't able to get verification from Collector Mania regarding if their was table availability for Mists of Mwangi for tomorrow night, so I don't know for sure if that is going to happen, but I will add it here in case there is a third person interested so there is a functional table.

Monday, January 27:
6-10 pm Pathfinder 1E #0-5: Mists of Mwangi (Tier 1-4)
Pathfinder Lugizar Trantos recently returned from the Mwangi Expanse with haunted eyes and a pack full of strange idols. Absalom's famed Blakros Museum purchased his pieces and Lugizar vanished. The strange monkey idols he pulled from the misty jungles of Mwangi carry with them a fell curse, and now their power has laid claim to the museum. Can the Pathfinder Society uncover the source of the curse in time, or will the Blackros Museum be forever lost to the mists of Mwangi?
GM: Ray
1. James
2. Nick
3. Rafael
Last edited by Brionmace on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:06 pm

Please add Rafael to mists of mwangi
Ray Varela

jasongnc
Newly Confirmed Agent
GM Novas: 4

Post by jasongnc » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:27 am

If this starfinder table doesn't get cancelled, I can bring a second person. Please add Skyler Acre to that table.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Hello,

Please add me to the following table;

Table 1: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-04 bandits of Immenwood (Tier 1-4)

Rafael L

Thank you!

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:30 pm

Everything is to date. We need one more person at both tables tomorrow to have a legal table. At this point I fully plan on running the tables. Hopefully we can get one more signup

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:04 am

We got three signed up for both games tomorrow. I'll be there bright and early!
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Phaasz1
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Phaasz1
PFS Number: 2356008

Post by Phaasz1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:16 am

Sign me up for Table 4 on Saturday the 8th.
Thanks!
Paul H.

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Sign me up for table 4 and 7 please
Ray Varela

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:46 am

Gents,

I apologize for the sudden notice but I will have to postpone our game for today;

Monday, February 3rd
Table 3: 6-10 pm Pathfinder 1E CORE #2-19 Shades of Ice Part 3: Keep of the Huskarl King (Tier 1-5)

Project went sideways at work and being the escalation point... well its going to take longer than I thought... the other wildcard is the weather as well. But mainly work.

Hopefully I can give better news around 4:30pm.

Thank you...

Rafael L

PS: My apologies Dan, I had tunnel-vision at work as well during an outage and I did not check the posts to see if the game was going off or not...

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:48 pm

No worries Rafael. Everyone scheduled for he game today unfortunately will need to be postponed until next week. Among other reasons collectormania has expressed that they might be closing early due to weather. Hopefully this works for everyone. I will make the official changes tonight when I get home, but hopefully we catch people before they head out tonight please stay tuned for the post