March Signups

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

March Signups

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 am

March is posted for players and GM's, please feel free to comment below to get any games added onto our list for game play. While masks are currently optional, if you are not comfortable playing without masks, please make it known, so we can make sure that organized play remains a positive experience for all.

Special note: Make sure you check what type of game you are signing up for as they are all different types. One game is 1E CORE and the other games are 1E Standard.

Saturday March, 5th 11:30-4pm:
Table 1: Pathfinder 1E #6-15 The Overflow Archives [Tier 1-5]
Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society’s findings from the past centuries. Cataloguing the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever.
Tags: Dark Archive faction
GM: Paul
1. Ray V level 2 Unchained Summoner
2. Aimee level 2 slayer
3. William

Saturday March, 5th 4:30pm-8:30pm
Table 2: Pathfinder 1E #1-34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones [Tier 7-11] CORE
Rumored to be the most desecrated site in the Mwangi Expanse, the natives have long feared its malevolent presence. Rumors of suicide, infanticide, murder, and chaos have always been mentioned in the same breath with these mysterious rock formations. The Society sends you there after the location is discovered by a demonologist working for the Aspis Consortium. The Society fears the Aspis have discovered the source of the Drowning Stones' power and its up to you to insure that they don't get their hands on it.
Tags: None
GM: Ray V.
1. Aimee

Saturday March, 19th 11:30-4pm:
Table 3: Pathfinder 1E #8-01 Portents Peril [Tier 1-5]
Even in an age where prophecy rarely comes true, many in Varisia hold the mysterious Harrow cards and their predictions in high esteem. The Pathfinder Society’s ally Zeeva Foxglove recently received a Harrow reading as repayment for her generosity, but a rare card appeared and portended imminent doom. Now that these terrible predictions are coming true, Zeeva realizes she cannot weather this storm alone. It’s up to the PCs to save this friend and philanthropist—perhaps by changing fate entirely.
Tags:
GM: Christian D.
1. Aimee level 2 slayer
2. Ray V level 2 Unchained Summoner
3. Paul
4. William

Saturday March, 19th 4:30pm-8:30pm:
Table 4: Pathfinder 1E #7-14 Faithless and Forgotten Part 1: Let Bygones Be [Tier 1-5]
Ever since the tragedy at Delvehaven decades ago, the infernal empire Cheliax has rarely allowed Pathfinders to explore its many ruins and archaeological treasures—even then only after its recently disenfranchised liaison Zarta Dralneen fought for that privilege. Cheliax has once again extended its hand to the Society, inviting its agents to investigate an abandoned keep that dates back to the Chelish civil war. It's up to the PCs to navigate the Corentyn's streets and politics as they uncover the buried past and lay the foundation for a new partnership with a one-time foe.
Tags: None
GM: Ray Varela
1. Aimee level 2 slayer
2. Paul
3. William
Last edited by Kyphexler on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ray Varela

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: March Signups

Post by CDragos » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:20 pm

Thanks a ton for placing Portent's Peril on the schedule! Put me down for a spot, please. If there are enough players and you don't get a GM, then put me down as GM.

Christian D.

p.s. You should change the description for Portent's Peril. It's the same as Overflow Archives.
Last edited by CDragos on Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Sunshine
Initiate of the Society
Name: Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:05 pm

Can you sign me up for all 4 tables? For the standard games, I will play a level 2 slayer. For the core games, I will play a pregen.

Thanks,

Aimee

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:13 pm

Made some updates to the games and added the players and GM's so far. I put Christian as GM for table 3 because nobody else had signed up as GM.
Ray Varela

Ahz
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 19568

Post by Ahz » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:07 am

Please sign me up for tables 3 & 4.
I have several options for who I'll bring... I guess it'll be a game time decision.

See you all there,

Paul

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 am

Nice. I'd like to play in all of these

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:33 pm

HERE is the signup link for #8-01: Portent's Peril (table 3) on Saturday, March 19th. This will make it so I can send digital chronicles to each player. I will still issue paper chronicles after the game, as well.
Last edited by CDragos on Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:33 am

I would greatly appreciate it if those of you that are playing Portent's Peril would please sign up for the game at the link above this post. That way, I know ahead of time what tier I'll be running and what classes & races you are playing. This is one heckuva meaty scenario so I'd like to be well prepared in advance.

PC Name, class, & level is all I need. Don't worry about the other stuff (unless you want to fill it in).

Thanks!
Last edited by CDragos on Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:28 pm

Portent's Peril is In the Books (reported).
Soren (323949-2) needs to register the PC on Paizo.

Your digital chronicles can be found HERE.

I greatly enjoyed playing with you all today.

Cheers!
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Thanks all for a fun March schedule. Looking forward for some more sessions with everyone.

Stay tuned for some PF1 and PF2 sessions next month.
Ray Varela