May Signups

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

May Signups

Post by Kyphexler » Sat May 07, 2022 8:51 am

May is posted for players and GM's, please feel free to comment below to get any games added onto our list for game play. While masks are currently optional, if you are not comfortable playing without masks, please make it known, so we can make sure that organized play remains a positive experience for all.

Special note: Make sure you check what type of game you are signing up for as they are all different types.

Also, gauging interest for May 28th. This is part of Memorial Day weekend so we may not have enough to play that weekend because of family time.

Saturday May, 14th 11:30-4pm: Cancelled
Table 1: Pathfinder 1E #8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken [Tier 1-5]
The Peerless Empire of shaitan genies has warred with their fiery counterparts for centuries, and thinly stretched resources leave the shaitans in need of additional aid. They have founded a new state-sanctioned mercenary company known as the Ungrounded, which draws upon free agents from across the multiverse. One of the Society’s few friends on the Plane of Earth has recommended at least a handful of Pathfinders join the Ungrounded, knowing that even a few months’ service could dramatically enhance the Society’s reputation (and fill those agents’ pockets) in this distant realm. The PCs travel to the magnificent Opaline Vault as the Society’s first envoys, but in doing so they must survive the otherworldly threats that lurk in both this strange environment and within their own ranks.
Tags: Sovereign Court Faction
GM: Ray
1. Paul
2. Aimee

Saturday May, 14th 4:30pm-8:30pm
Table 2: Pathfinder 2E #1-03 Escaping the Grave[Tier 1-4]
The Whispering Tyrant has escaped Gallowspire and ravaged the lands of Lastwall. Although the nation managed to evacuate many civilians, there are still refugees, Pathfinders, and irreplaceable cultural treasures trapped in this undead-ridden realm known as the Gravelands. The PCs are part of the Society's efforts to infiltrate these dangerous lands, rescue the Pathfinders missing in action, and recover what historical texts and treasures they can. Just be quick! Every hour behind enemy lines increases the chance a nearby army learns of the PCs' mission.
Tags: Faction Envoy's Alliance
GM:

Saturday May, 28th 11:30-4pm:
Table 3: Pathfinder 1E #8-06 Reaping What We Sow [Tier 1-5]
When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Rosehaven, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society’s former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.
Tags:
GM: Paul
1. Aimee
2. Ray
3. William

Saturday May, 28th 4:30pm-8:30pm:
Table 4: Pathfinder 2E # 1-05 Trailblazer's Bounty [Tier 1-4]
The powerful nation of Cheliax has posted a public bounty that would richly reward the first team of explorers to chart a viable route across the Menador Mountains, linking the nations of Isger and Molthune (all to bypass the economic powerhouse of Druma, which has recently imposed higher taxes on key goods crossing its borders). Yet the Menador Mountains are an imposing obstacle, replete with steep slopes, snowy peaks, and territorial orcs. Even so, there are no finer explorers than the Pathfinders, and the Society has dispatched a team to collect the prize. Are the PCs ready to not only explore the foreboding mountains but also to compete with the rival teams and local inhabitants?
Tags: Faction Horizon Hunters
GM:
Last edited by Kyphexler on Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ray Varela

Ahz
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 19568

Re: May Signups

Post by Ahz » Wed May 11, 2022 7:02 am

Can I get a seat at Table #1, please?
And I'll run Table #3.

Thanks,

Paul

Sunshine
Initiate of the Society
Name: Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Wed May 11, 2022 9:41 pm

Can you sign me up to play at table #1 and table #3 please?

Table #1 - Level 3 Slayer
Table #3 - Level 4 Slayer

Thank you, Aimee

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Wed May 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Still looking for some more players.
Ray Varela

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent

Post by Kyphexler » Fri May 13, 2022 11:34 pm

Not enough for table 1 so need to cancel
Ray Varela

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Mon May 16, 2022 2:12 pm

Sign me up to play all day and host the afternoon on the 24th.

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Fri May 27, 2022 4:19 pm

Please take me off GMing Saturday afternoon