PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: The rest of September PF2 Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Welcome to September!

(Sorry if you got notified of this twice, there was a bug with email notifications that prevented most users from getting notified of this post.)

IF TABLES ARE FULL: Please post your interest and you will be added to the waitlist. If there is enough, interest, I will attempt to get a second table scheduled.

This month we will be running several Pathfinder Second Edition games. Additionally, if you want to play a game but the time slot is not good for you, please post and let me know -- the feedback is appreciated.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player, please click on the sign up sheet link under each game (an account on rpgchonicles is NOT required to sign up for a game). You must include your email address and name in order to sign up and receive your chronicle(s) and your name and email address will only be visible to me. (For more info on rpgchronicles, click here)

Additionally, please post on this thread so that I know you've signed up on RPG Chronicles.

To sign up as a GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

CANCELED Thursday, September 22, 2022 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 2a: PF2 #4-01: Year of Boundless Wonder (Tier 1-4)
Metaplot (introduction to season) Repeatable
Wonder abounds! The Pathfinder Society's vaults have suddenly recieved a huge treasure trove of precious items from around the world and beyond. Much remains mysterious about these objects, from their origins to the reason the trove's original owner was so desperate to be rid of it. A group of novice agents has the opportunity to explore the troves' wonders for themselves, but not all is as it seems. After being drawn into an otherworldly realm, they must use their wits and fight to escape with their lives!

Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder is the introduction to the plot of the Year of Boundless Wonder. This scenario presents treasures, characters, and themes that will feature in Year 4's metaplot, and so it is is a natural starting point for players looking to jump into the action.

>> Sign-in Sheet (fill out after posting in this thread) <<
GM: NEEDED
1. Pete
2. Henry

Sunday, September 25, 2022 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Table 3a: PF2 #4-02: Return to the Grave (Tier 1-4)
Faction (Horizon Hunters Radiant Oath)
Following the desolation of Lastwall at the hands of the Whispering Tyrant, untold horrors wander the woods and roads of the region now known as the Gravelands. Many small refugee settlements are scattered throughout the area, their citizens either helplessly trapped behind enemy lines, or stubbornly hoping that they won’t be noticed by Tar-Baphon’s undead armies.

One such settlement became a new home for a Pathfinder agent—a dedicated member of the Radiant Oath faction—who had been traveling in Lastwall when the nation fell. The agent decided to help those in need rather than flee the Gravelands, and they’ve managed to keep the settlement protected… so far.

Now, with the settlement burgeoning with refugees and the Whispering Tyrant’s forces drawing near, the agent has made a desperate attempt to reach a Pathfinder lodge in Ustalav. They barely made it out alive—and now they’re asking for agents to return to the Gravelands and aid their stranded friends!

GM: Jesse
1. Zach
2. Pete
3. Henry
4. Matt P.
5. Paul L.

Sunday, September 25, 2022 02:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Table 4a: PF2 #3-16: Escape from Oppara (Tier 3-6)
Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries)
In the city of Oppara, the Pathfinder Society has been investigating a recent crime spree that targeted the assets and allies of Grand Princess Eutropia, Taldor’s new monarch who came to power following the War for the Crown. The Society has learned of the group responsible for these crimes, but it has more work to do if it’s going to untangle the web of deception and get to the heart of the treasonous conspiracy. Gloriana Morilla, a trusted ally and former Pathfinder leader, has concocted a plan to draw out the Society’s enemies. For her plan to work, she’s going to need agents who are willing to take some risks, as there’s no telling what sinister forces might be responsible for the recent crimes in Oppara.

The plan starts like this: first, try to flee the city… but make sure they see you doing it!

Escape from Oppara is part of the ongoing Taldor metaplot arc in the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second and final scenario in the arc, which began with Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-11: No Time for Treason. While playing the previous scenario enhances the narrative of this two-part story arc, it is not required.

GM: Zach
1. Pete
2. Henry
3. Matt P.
4. Ryan

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Captain - Northern Colorado
Last edited by slate on Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 am, edited 13 times in total.

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach

Re: ANNOUNCING: The rest of September PF2 Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:11 am

GM needed for this Thursday, I forgot I have a concert that evening!

Incendio
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Incendio
PFS Number: 45327

Re: ANNOUNCING: The rest of September PF2 Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by Incendio » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:38 pm

Please sign me up for all 3 games - Thursday the 22nd, and both games on Sunday the 25th

Thanks,

Pete

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 am

Please sign me up for Escape from Oppara (Tier 3-6) on Sunday the 25th. I could join Thursday too if there's a DM lol. - Henry H

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:38 pm

Cancelling tonight's game -- no GM and lack of players.

Brionmace
Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

Post by Brionmace » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:44 am

Please sign me up for both Sunday games
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 pm

Please sign me up for the morning session Sunday too thx! - Henry H

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:05 pm

Unfortunately Evan is sick. Would anyone like to GM the morning session? I will take it if no one else does, but would prefer to GM just one game :)

mattp0100
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Matt P.
PFS Number: 42282

Post by mattp0100 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:09 am

Hey Zach,

Please sign me up to play both Sunday games. Thanks!

Matt P.

Ahz
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 19568

Post by Ahz » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:49 am

Can I get a seat a tomorrow's early game, (table 3a), please?
Thank you,
Paul L.

Brionmace
Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

Post by Brionmace » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:18 am

Sorry, not gonna make it today. Woke up feeling sick, so I plan on keeping it to myself. Enjoy the games.
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:25 am

Thanks for letting me know. Feel better!