Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

ANNOUNCING! October 16th 2022 @ The Wizard's Chest

Post by CDragos » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Hail and well met, Pathfinders!

With only one sign up for our previous game, I decided to swap it out with this exciting adventure in the frozen northlands of Arcadia.

Seats are limited to 6 players, and are on a first come, first served basis, so sign up soon.
Games are $2 to play which goes towards a WC gift card for the GM for their time and resourses spent prepping the scenario.

When signing up, please leave your real first name & last initial if posting in the thread. This is very important!
If you do not leave a First name and Last Initial, you won't be guaranteed a seat.

Also, under each scenario description is a link to sign up at RPGChronicles. Please fill out your info there after posting for your games in this thread.

Sunday, October 16th, 1-5pm
CANCELLED!!!:
#2-04: The Path of Kings (tier 3-6)

The Pathfinders sail across the Arcadian Ocean, hoping to establish a new lodge on the continent of Arcadia. Following the course laid out centuries before by the Linnorm Kings, the PCs hope to arrive at the legendary Ulfen settlement of Valenhall. What they find when they arrive is a scene quite different than what they were led to expect, and the Pathfinders must deal with a number of factions, both Ulfen and Arcadian, if they hope to succeed in their mission.
(Tag: Horizon Hunters)
>>Sign Up Here!<<
GM Christian D.

Cheers & Happy Gaming!
Last edited by CDragos on Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Homunculus23
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Logan G.
PFS Number: 243126

Re: ANNOUNCING! October 16th 2022 @ The Wizard's Chest

Post by Homunculus23 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:32 pm

I am very sorry that I did not check this. I would have been 100% on board but thought that the 16th was the free RPG Day game. :(
Logan G., Denver, CO