Pathfinder/Starfinder online 1/7/2023

Use this forum to organize Pathfinder Society online games.

Moderator: ESParker

ESParker
Store Coordinator
Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

Pathfinder/Starfinder online 1/7/2023

Post by ESParker » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:14 pm

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting player signups for an online session on January 7th 2023

At this time, I intend to leave this announcement open on the RockyMountainPFS server until Tuesday 6 PM, prior to the game, when I will also post it on Warhorn.net, which will make the game available worldwide. I will start by reserving three seats for local players, with three on-line seats. As we get closer, I will increase the number of on-line seats available if the local seats don't fill up.

I am starting regular games again, and am switching to Foundry from Roll20 for most future games

Please let me know if there are any other questions or comments.

The game will be held on Foundry:
https://forge-vtt.com/invite/computerpr ... f07ef497c4

Voice will be on Rocky Mountain PFS Discord:
https://discord.gg/6KhjfaGRUB

I ask the players to please fill out a sign-in sheet:
https://www.rpgchronicles.net/session/0 ... f3/pregame

IMPORTANT: To sign up please email me directly at Computerpro82@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting reply to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone.

Saturday 1/7/2023
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM MST

Pathfinder Society Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.

A recently inducted Pathfinder field agent makes a startling discovery as pleas for assistance flock to the Society’s Grand Lodge from across the Inner Sea. A group of Pathfinders come to assist in parsing the ongoing damage to the Society when a staunch ally requests their assistance. Stepping into a problem close to home, the agents quickly uncover a larger plot set to tear the Society apart and that it’s up to them to raise the alarm!

Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries is the introduction to the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is also the first scenario in a four-part arc detailing the events taking place in and around the Society's headquarters at the Grand Lodge in Absalom, the City of Lost Omens. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order, and this scenario is a natural starting point for the Year 3 metaplot as a whole.

Written by Mike Kimmel

Scenario tags: Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries), Repeatable

Players
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Standby 1:
Standby 2:

Eric Parker