Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Night Owl February

Post by jbutz » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:40 am

Monday, February 6, 2023
Table 1: Pathfinder Beginner Box: Menace Under Otari Upper Dungeon Level (Level 1) (Repeatable)
This is a 2-session dungeon that will lead into an adventure path “Troubles in Otari.” Each session has its own chronicle sheet that you can use for a PFS character. Each Chronicle Sheet gives 4 Experience Point(s), 4 Reputation with one faction, and 14 gold pieces. It also grants 8 days of Downtime. This adventure is repeatable; therefore, an individual may earn a chronicle each time they play or GM the adventure. Take the first step into an amazing world of fantasy adventure! The Pathfinder Beginner Box contains everything you need to learn how to play the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, including rules to create your own fantasy hero and tools to make your own amazing stories. GM Note: As this goes into Troubles in Otari, I would like those who do this to move into the AP. However, it is not required. Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry
GM: Jon
1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Nodin!
4. Henry!
5. Emily!

Table 2: #3-06: Struck By Shadows (Tier 3-6)
Time after time, enemies of the Society have attacked the Grand Lodge in Absalom. Following the sudden surge in disasters befalling the Society's lodges across the Inner Sea, the Society's leadership sought the expertise of one of its strongest new allies—the hobgoblin nation of Oprak—in bolstering the Grand Lodge's defenses. These new defenses prove their worth when they signal a sudden infiltration by shadowy foes. With the Society's forces stretched thin, will the few agents stationed at the Grand Lodge be enough to repel this sudden attack? If they succeed, what might the agents learn about the enemies orchestrating the Society's recent troubles?
GM: Marcus
1. Will!
3. Tyler!

Monday, February 13, 2023 6PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Beginner Box: Menace Under Otari Lower Dungeon Level (Level 1) (Repeatable)
This is a 2-session dungeon that will lead into an adventure path “Troubles in Otari.”
Each session has its own chronicle sheet that you can use for a PFS character.
Each Chronicle Sheet gives 4 Experience Point(s), 4 Reputation with one faction, and 14 gold pieces. It also grants 8 days of Downtime. This adventure is repeatable; therefore, an individual may earn a chronicle each time they play or GM the adventure.
Take the first step into an amazing world of fantasy adventure! The Pathfinder Beginner Box contains everything you need to learn how to play the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, including rules to create your own fantasy hero and tools to make your own amazing stories.
GM Note: As this goes into Troubles in Otari, I would like those who do this to move into the AP. However, it is not required. Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry. So, Orcs get free Orc Weapon Familiarity and such.

1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Nodin!
4. Emily!
5. Marcus!
6. Will!

Table 2: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game!
This is a demo for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, character decks will be provided.
GM: Bryan!
1. Jesse!
2. Ben!
3. Billy!
4. Bryan's Friend!

Monday, February 20, 2023 6PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Troubles in Otari (Level 2+)
This is a 3-5 Session Adventure Path.
Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 12 Experience Point(s), 12 Reputation with one faction, and 30 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level, applied in batches of 10 Treasure Bundles at each 4 XP interval. It also grants 24 days of Downtime. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual may earn a chronicle once as player and once as GM for the adventure.
Onward to adventure! This exciting adventure anthology expands the realm beyond the hometown introduced in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and brings thrilling new dangers to the heroes' doorstep! Designed for use with the rules in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and the perfect bridge to the exciting options of the full Pathfinder Core Rulebook, these adventures take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home!
GM Note: Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry. So, Orcs get free Orc Weapon Familiarity and such.

1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Nodin!
4. Tyler?

Table 2: #3-17: Dreams of a Dustbound Isle (Tier 5-8)
Pathfinders stationed at the Grand Lodge have been experiencing strange shared dreams. The dreams reveal a mysterious island surrounded by dust and shadows. In the dreams, someone is trapped. They’re calling for help. And someone—or something—doesn’t want them to leave.
Investigating the dreams, the Society has learned a way for its agents to enter the strange, shadowy, dreamlike landscape. Fearing the dreams represent a larger threat, and with no time to lose, the Society sends an experienced group to investigate.
Given all the catastrophes at Pathfinder Society lodges these days, it could always be a trap. But someone is in there, and they need help. Besides, what Pathfinder would turn down the chance to explore a dream world which may, in fact, be real?

GM: Marcus
1. Emily!
2. Will!
3. Henry!
4. Rafael!
5. Connor!
6. Tyler?

Monday, February 27, 2023
Planned GenghisCon recovery day
Last edited by VERSACE RAiN on Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 25 times in total.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916
GM Glyphs: 2

Re: Night Owl February

Post by killachaos » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:38 pm

Add Austin to all of the BB tables and troubles

waustin
Initiate of the Society
Name: Will Austin
PFS Number: 2414691

Post by waustin » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Please put me down for the table 2's each week.
Jon, I really want to do the beginner box sessions at some point when I start a new character.

werin407
Initiate of the Society
Name: Erin
PFS Number: 2420050

Post by werin407 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:22 pm

Please sign me (Erin W) up for Table 1 for all weeks. Thanks!

VorpasJabwak
Initiate of the Society

Post by VorpasJabwak » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:22 pm

Sign Nodin up for all table 1

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:29 am

Sign me up for #3-17: Dreams of a Dustbound Isle (Tier 5-8) please. thx! - Henry H

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:53 pm

Hey,

Please sign me up for; Monday, February 20

Rafael L

Thank you!

Tyesheron
Initiate of the Society

Post by Tyesheron » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:34 pm

Can you please sign me up for all the 3rd level missions. And level 1-4 missions.

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Dreadslagga » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:48 am

I'll join the beginner box table tonight and next week! Thx -Henry H

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916
GM Glyphs: 2

Post by killachaos » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:19 pm

Update for the Otari Line people.
Yall are at 400xp. Have your lvl 2 character at the ready, as you get a large portion of XP while in the lower dungeon.

mrgibbons
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ben
PFS Number: 2405294

Post by mrgibbons » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Sign me (Ben) and my friend Billy up for Table 2 on the 13th.
Last edited by mrgibbons on Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by jbutz » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:52 pm

mrgibbons wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:35 pm Sign me (Ben) and my friend Billy up for Table 2 on the 13th.
Just a heads up, Table 2 on the 13th is the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, not normal Pathfinder Society. It is a demo, so you don't need anything but dice. But I wanted to make sure you were aware of that.

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Dreadslagga » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:20 pm

I’m not gonna make it tomorrow for the rest of the intro box, sorry y’all’s. -Henry H

Tyesheron
Initiate of the Society

Post by Tyesheron » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:55 pm

February 20th please sign me up.

mrgibbons
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ben
PFS Number: 2405294

Post by mrgibbons » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:29 am

Thanks for the heads up. We will be there with dice in hand.
jbutz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:52 pm
mrgibbons wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:35 pm Sign me (Ben) and my friend Billy up for Table 2 on the 13th.
Just a heads up, Table 2 on the 13th is the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, not normal Pathfinder Society. It is a demo, so you don't need anything but dice. But I wanted to make sure you were aware of that.