rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

Game Knight Games - Pueblo - Feb 25 - PF2 Special

Post by rwcraigo » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:42 am

Hello! My name is RC and I organize society games at Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO.

This event is part of a special in-store event held by Game Knight Games. Players who attend part 1 on Feb 25 and part 2 on Mar 4 will be awarded a prize by the store staff. The prize will be announced mid March. No special gimmicks, just show up and play on both game days and win something nifty!

Sign-ups for all PFS & SFS events are handled via Warhorn.net. If you prefer not to use Warhorn, you may also reply to this post or send me an email at rccraigo (at) gmail.com. Sign-ups on Warhorn will take priority over others should there be more signed up than available seats. I can usually arrange a 2nd table if given at least a few days advance notice but may need to ask a player to step up and volunteer to GM.

TABLE 1
Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-04: To Seek the Heart of Calamity

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 3rd- through 6th-level characters.

The Pathfinder Society recently discovered that a rune-encrusted dagger in its vaults is somehow connected to an ancient weapon buried in the remote deserts of Thuvia. The weapon's precise location is unknown, so the Society dispatches a team of agents to explore the desert, using the dagger to guide the way. Unfortunately, the dagger is one of a matched pair, and the Society's enemies have its twin! Can the agents reach the weapon before their enemies do? What other surprises lay in wait?

This adventure is the first part of the two-part Calamitous Dagger metaplot arc in the Year of Boundless Wonder.

Written by Tineke Bolleman

Scenario tags: Metaplot (Boundless Wonder), Faction (Grand Archive, Vigilant Seal)

Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-04: To Seek the Heart of Calamity
Date/Time: Saturday Feb 25, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
GM: RC
Player 1: Trystan
Player 2: Miriam
Player 3: Nick
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Explore. Report. Cooperate!
Last edited by rwcraigo on Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
-RC
VA for Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

TrystanLaryssa
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: Game Knight Games - Pueblo - Feb 25 - PF2 Special

Post by TrystanLaryssa » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:55 pm

I'm definitely down. Katrax wants to know what's up with the stuff we found! And... you know... if there are any awesome traps.