GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Pathfinder/Starfinder Starting 3/21/23

Post by jbane » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Rocky Mountain Pathfinder Society 3/21/23

Hail and Well Met Society Members

WE NEED GM's

We will be starting play with Pathfinder 2e as well as Starfinder. We will also be doing Pathfinder 1e if we get enough request for it.

As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!

And as always we need GM's

Just as a reminder:
Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Tuesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
Please do not hot-swap tables!
Any sign ups on the day of the game (Tuesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
If you want a game scheduled, please ask!

This weeks game will be...

Pathfinder Society Intro #1: The Second Confirmation tier 1-2

GM: James B.

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

A Pathfinder Society initiate goes missing on their Confirmation mission to become a fully-fledged field agent. With no update on the initiate’s whereabouts, the Society assembles a group of initiates into a rare group Confirmation in order to spearhead a rescue. It’s up to a new generation of heroes to save one of their own, and potentially make a few big discoveries along the way!

1. Bobby
2. Bobby's wife
3. O.J.
Last edited by jbane on Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.