Pathfinder Society Online Play 4/29/2023

Use this forum to organize Pathfinder Society online games.

Moderator: ESParker

ESParker
Store Coordinator
Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

Pathfinder Society Online Play 4/29/2023

Post by ESParker » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:03 pm

Greetings Fellow Pathfinders/Starfinders,

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting player signups for an online session on April 29th 2023

At this time, I intend to leave this announcement open on the RockyMountainPFS server until Tuesday 6 PM, prior to the game, when I will also post it on Warhorn.net, which will make the game available worldwide. I will start by reserving three seats for local players, with three on-line seats. As we get closer, I will increase the number of on-line seats available if the local seats don't fill up.

I am starting regular games on Foundry

Please let me know if there are any other questions or comments.

The game will be held on Foundry:
https://forge-vtt.com/invite/computerpr ... eb1613f62e

Voice will be on Rocky Mountain PFS Discord:
https://discord.gg/6KhjfaGRUB

I ask the players to please fill out a sign-in sheet:
https://rpgchronicles.net/session/89565 ... 40/pregame

IMPORTANT: To sign up please email me directly at Computerpro82@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting reply to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone.

Saturday 4/29/2023

Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-02: Return to the Grave

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.

Following the desolation of Lastwall at the hands of the Whispering Tyrant, untold horrors wander the woods and roads of the region now known as the Gravelands. Many small refugee settlements are scattered throughout the area, their citizens either helplessly trapped behind enemy lines, or stubbornly hoping that they won’t be noticed by Tar-Baphon’s undead armies.

One such settlement became a new home for a Pathfinder agent—a dedicated member of the Radiant Oath faction—who had been traveling in Lastwall when the nation fell. The agent decided to help those in need rather than flee the Gravelands, and they’ve managed to keep the settlement protected… so far.

Now, with the settlement burgeoning with refugees and the Whispering Tyrant’s forces drawing near, the agent has made a desperate attempt to reach a Pathfinder lodge in Ustalav. They barely made it out alive—and now they’re asking for agents to return to the Gravelands and aid their stranded friends!

Written by Joseph Blomquist

Scenario tags: Faction (Horizon Hunters, Radiant Oath)

Players
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Standby 1:
Standby 2:

Eric Parker
Event # 2,711,735 Rocky Mountain PFS Online Apr23-Jun23
3 PCs Killed in Action