GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Starfinder 5/4/23

Post by jbane » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:28 pm

Starfinder 5/4/23

Hail and Well Met Starfinders!

WE NEED GM's

Season 5 is here!!

As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!

And as always we need GM's

Just as a reminder:
Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
Please do not hot-swap tables!
Any sign ups on the day of the game (Thursday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
If you want a game scheduled, please ask!

I need people to step up to GM games please. I can't be the only person to step up to run games.

Starfinder Society Scenario #5-16: To Catch A King tier 5-8

GM: James B.

For weeks, Absalom Station's news circuit has been dominated by a series of high-profile antiquities and art thefts perpetrated by a gang of violent Starfinders. An investigation by Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction of the Starfinder Society, quickly determined these Starfinders were imposters. Determined to catch the audacious crooks and restore the good name of the Starfinder Society in one swoop, Radaszam has teamed up with AbadarCorp and Station Security to enact a sting operation, designed to publicly catch the true culprits red-handed. On Radaszam’s orders, a team of Starfinders are dispatched to find and infiltrate the gang of Starfinder imposters, uncover the mastermind behind their audacious plot, and bring them down—all while making a good impression on any media that arrive on the scene! The reputation of the Starfinder Society is in your hands!

This is the final scenario in the ongoing story of the Year of Redemption's Rise. While it is recommended you begin with Intro: Year of Redemption's Rise, the remaining scenarios in the Year of Redemption's Rise can be played in any order.

1. Tristan
2. James F
Last edited by jbane on Mon May 01, 2023 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Theaccount123
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Tristan
PFS Number: 328001
GM Novas: 3

Re: Starfinder 5/4/23

Post by Theaccount123 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:06 pm

Sign me up to play
Tristan Benoit

Kharasestra665
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Outcaster25
PFS Number: 339249

Post by Kharasestra665 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:18 pm

Sign me up to play

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society
Name: ScottyHamilton

Post by wmhamiltonii » Wed May 03, 2023 8:50 pm

Hey, GM. Is there still room? I'd love to join.

What are the rules-of-engagement... like do you want Session-0 character creation done before a player shows first time, what classes do you still need, what level would a new player jump in at, etc? Thanks.

I have played SF before, but it's been a few years.

---Scotty

Theaccount123
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Tristan
PFS Number: 328001
GM Novas: 3

Post by Theaccount123 » Thu May 04, 2023 1:43 am

Not the gm here but we'd love to have you join. This is organized play similar to dnd adventurers league. As such, each week we have a mostly self contained adventure.
Since it is a level 5-8 adventure this week, you'll play a level 8 pregenerated character.
If you'd like to, beforehand, you can go onto the Paizo website, get an account, an organized play number and a character registered but it's not necessary if you just want to feel it out for now.
Also on the paizo website you can find the organized play guide through the paizo store. It's totally free to download and it will give you both character creation rules and general play guidelines.

~Tristan
Last edited by Theaccount123 on Thu May 04, 2023 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tristan Benoit

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3

Post by jbane » Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am

GM here, there is plenty of rom for tonight. Hop to see you there.

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society

Post by wmhamiltonii » Thu May 04, 2023 12:30 pm

Theaccount123 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:43 am Not the gm here but we'd love to have you join. This is organized play similar to dnd adventurers league. As such, each week we have a mostly self contained adventure.
Since it is a level 5-8 adventure this week, you'll play a level 8 pregenerated character.
If you'd like to, beforehand, you can go onto the Paizo website, get an account, an organized play number and a character registered but it's not necessary if you just want to feel it out for now.
Also on the paizo website you can find the organized play guide through the paizo store. It's totally free to download and it will give you both character creation rules and general play guidelines.

~Tristan
Thanks. It's asking for an "Organized Play" number, and a Confirmation Code. Do we have that for this/you/ Enchanted Realms Thursday Starfinder?

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society

Post by wmhamiltonii » Thu May 04, 2023 1:26 pm

jbane wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am GM here, there is plenty of rom for tonight. Hop to see you there.
Thanks, JBane.
Can I get some clarification before I show?
(I'm rusty on the rules. I played for about the year it came out, so that's like 4+ years ago.)
What class would you want me to play? I've only ever played an Operative, and only one race. And I played before the Alien Archive(s) came out with expanded race options.
It would help me prep, if I could read up on the Race/Class/Theme etc before I show.
THANKS!

jbane
Seeker

Post by jbane » Thu May 04, 2023 1:30 pm

So this scenario is a 5-8 level adventure. So if you have a SFS legal character in that level range bring it. If you don't, I have pre-gens available for you to choose from. Also, I can help you make a new character starting at level 1 which you can apply tonight's credit to. So come on down with your stuff and we will get you sorted out.
Last edited by jbane on Thu May 04, 2023 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society

Post by wmhamiltonii » Thu May 04, 2023 1:37 pm

jbane wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:30 pm So this scenario is a 5-8 level adventure. So if you have a SFS legal character in that level range bring it. If you don't, I have pre-gens available for you to choose from. Also, I can help you make a new character starting at level 1 which you can apply tonight's credit to. So come on down with your stuff and we will get you sorted out.
Roger that, thanks!

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society

Post by wmhamiltonii » Thu May 04, 2023 5:53 pm

jbane wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am GM here, there is plenty of rom for tonight. Hop to see you there.
I donno if you check this religiously, but I'm going to be a little late. My apologies in advance.

jbane
Seeker

The Reputation period has opened

Post by jbane » Fri May 05, 2023 12:00 am

The Reputation period for this event has now opened!

If you have attended this event, now is the chance to give your opinion about it.
You can give out Reputation by clicking on the link in the upper right corner.

This is an automated message.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

wmhamiltonii
Initiate of the Society

Post by wmhamiltonii » Fri May 05, 2023 5:29 pm

Hey, my apologies, but I lost that business-card sized paper that you gave me with the codes on it.

jbane
Seeker

The Reputation period has closed

Post by jbane » Fri May 12, 2023 12:00 am

The Reputation period for this event has now closed!

If you have attended this event, we thank you very much.
Hope to see you all soon, again!

This is an automated message.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.