rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

Game Knight Games - Pueblo - Jul 1 - PF2

Post by rwcraigo » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Hello! My name is RC and I organize society games at Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO.

Sign-ups for all PFS & SFS events are handled via Warhorn.net. If you prefer not to use Warhorn, you may also reply to this post or send me an email at rccraigo (at) gmail.com. Sign-ups on Warhorn will take priority over others should there be more signed up than available seats. I can usually arrange a 2nd table if given at least a few days advance notice but may need to ask a player to step up and volunteer to GM.

TABLE 1
PFS2 Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.

A recently inducted Pathfinder field agent makes a startling discovery as pleas for assistance flock to the Society’s Grand Lodge from across the Inner Sea. A group of Pathfinders come to assist in parsing the ongoing damage to the Society when a staunch ally requests their assistance. Stepping into a problem close to home, the agents quickly uncover a larger plot set to tear the Society apart and that it’s up to them to raise the alarm!

Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries is the introduction to the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is also the first scenario in a four-part arc detailing the events taking place in and around the Society's headquarters at the Grand Lodge in Absalom, the City of Lost Omens. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order, and this scenario is a natural starting point for the Year 3 metaplot as a whole.

Written by Mike Kimmel

Scenario tags: Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries), Repeatable

PFS2 Intro: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries
Date/Time: Saturday July 1, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
GM: Miriam
Player 1: RC
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Explore. Report. Cooperate!