Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Mythic Games May

Post by jbutz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:12 pm

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-03: Linnorm's Legacy
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th- through 8th-level characters.
King Estrid of the Ironbound Islands has put out a call for Pathfinders to explore the Island of the Ancestors, but first the Society must earn her approval. Gorm Greathammer, a prince, warrior, and the leader of the Grand Archive faction, has traveled to Halgrim to meet with King Estrid—and her crag linnorm companion, Boiltongue—and forge a new allegiance for the Society. Talks have been going well, but the arrival of Boiltongue’s children in the city has thrown everything into chaos! Gorm senses that the negotiations are about to collapse, and sends for a team of Pathfinders to help keep an eye on Boiltongue’s children while he wraps up talks with King Estrid. Babysitting five rambunctious linnorm siblings is about as easy as it sounds (which is to say, not at all), and the Pathfinders are about to have their hands full!
Written by Jessica Catalan
Scenario tags: Faction (Grand Archive, Verdant Wheel)

GM: Scott!
1. Jesse!
2. Ted!

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-08: Foundation's Price
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.
Following their recent successes in aiding the government of Qadira with apprehending an errant genie-binder, the Pathfinder Society earned the right to establish a new lodge in the port city of Sedeq! With the construction of the site complete, the Society sent a group to formally begin operations from the new edifice.
They never arrived.
With city officials threatening to auction off the new building should the Pathfinder Society neglect to occupy it, the Society sends a backup group of Pathfinders to investigate the lodge. Finding the brand new structure in a state of alarming disrepair, the Pathfinders have little time to search for answers before a booming voice greets them. If they wish to have their lodge, they'll have to complete three tasks...
Foundation's Price is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the first scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Qadira. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.
Written by Letterio Mammoliti
Scenario tags: Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries)

GM: Jackson!
1. Scott!
2. Viola!
Last edited by jbutz on Wed May 01, 2024 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

smill76
Initiate of the Society
Name: smill76
PFS Number: 2419149

Re: Mythic Games May

Post by smill76 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 pm

Looking forward to GMing on the 7th! And please sign me up for the 21st.

Thanks!
Scott

Pags
Initiate of the Society
Name: Jackson
PFS Number: 2433558
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Discord: pagsxxjr

Post by Pags » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:05 am

I won't be able to make the first of the month session because of a play read through :( .

I will say I love the new playtest material for guardian and commander; if you want to play in my session, I will Opt-in the playtest materials!

https://paizo.com/pathfinderplaytest

https://lorespire.paizo.com/tiki-index. ... test-Rules

https://downloads.paizo.com/042924_Path ... aytest.pdf

Jackson

Ted Webster
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Ted Webster » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:32 pm

Sign me up for the 7th. Already played the other one.

Viola Dean
Initiate of the Society
Name: Viola
Discord: er665

Post by Viola Dean » Wed May 01, 2024 12:14 am

Turns out I'm going to Texas for a week (a childhood friend is graduating from college), so I will not be able to attend the May 7th session.

Please sign me up for May 21st though!