Still Need GMs for September at Enchanted Grounds

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Still Need GMs for September at Enchanted Grounds

Post by Drogon » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello, everyone,

First, to everyone who has offered to GM this month: thank you very much. It is important that we continue to get GMs, and you guys are the best.

Next, I've had a few questions regarding this, so I'm sending out another announcement, plus a couple tips.

1 - I still need GMs for September. The following games need to be claimed before I will announce the open call for the month:
  • Monday, Sept 8th - #6-03, The Technic Siege
  • Saturday, Sept 20th, 2:00 PM - #5-20, The Sealed Gate
  • Monday, Spet 22nd - #6-02, The Silver Mount Collection

2 - The tips:
  • If you haven't seen an announcement from me, please go check the RockyMountainPFS.com website. I promise it is always updated, and you can look and see what is currently going on with the state of things on any given store's messageboard area. Often, your questions can be answered just by looking, saving your coordinators valuable time that they can spend doing all the other things they need to do.
  • If a month hasn't been announced, it is usually because we are short of GMs. If you want to see the month get announced, you simply need to do your part and offer to GM a game or two. This is a community; that means we should all be participating. Lately, it seems that the same faces are GMing over and over again, and they are starting to burn out. If that happens, games will become hard to find. I suggest if you haven't begun GMing that you give it a whirl. It helps a lot of us in a lot of different ways.
  • In an effort to be completely clear: It is time to start to spare my GMs and stop burnout, so going forward I will *not* announce a month until I have all GM seats full. This may mean the cancellation of an entire month vs one table. I apologize in advance if that happens, but I must start thinking of those people who have begun to complain that they are overworked.

If you want to GM, please send me an email to Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com and let me know what you will take. At the same time, please let me know what game you would like to play (as compensation for GMing you are allowed to take a game ahead of the general signup). How do you see what game you want to sign up to play? Go to the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com.

Thanks, everyone. I hope to hear from a few of you soon.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds