GMs Needed - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - March 2015 PFS

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

GMs Needed - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - March 2015 PFS

Post by Drogon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, all,

It is the end of February, and March begins next week. Thus, I am looking for GMs for next month's games at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch. This is not the open call for those games; that will happen soon after I have all the GM spots full. Watch for it then, if you are not going to GM. If you are interested in GMing for me, read on.

As always, here are the awesome benefits of GMing for Enchanted Grounds:
  • I can get you the module for free. If requested, I will provide a physical copy of it, along with faction missions and chronicle sheets. In certain cases, I can get you an electronic copy, but those cases are necessarily rare and must be discussed.
  • You will earn a $10 gift certificate to the store for each game you GM. This helps offset any cost you incur purchasing the scenario or the supplies to run that scenario.
  • You will be given access to the schedule ahead of the general announcement. For each table you GM I will allow you to take a player seat at another table. This seat is guaranteed, as you will be signing up ahead of the open call.
  • Starting with sessions run in September of 2013, if you GM ten games at the store I will give you a Pathfinder Core Rule Book t-shirt. This shirt, when worn at any PFS event, gets you one re-roll of a D20 during a game session.
  • All of the inherent benefits of GMing PFS scenarios (character credit, advancement on the GM "star" tier, access to chronicle boons when made available, etc.).
So, with all that in mind, I would like to ask for GM volunteers for the following dates and scenarios:

Monday, March 9th, 6:00 PM:
#6-14, Scions of the Sky Key Part 2 - Kaava Quarry (tier 1-5)
#6-15, The Overflow Archives (tier 1-5)
#2-18, The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor (tier 7-11)

Saturday, March 21st, 9:00 AM:
#6-12, Scions of the Sky Key Part 1 - On Sharrowsmith's Trail (tier 1-5)
#4-16, The Fabric of Reality (tier 5-9)

Saturday, March 21st, 2:00 PM:
#6-11, The Slave Master's Mirror (tier 3-7)
#2-25, You Only Die Twice (tier 5-9)

Monday, March 23rd, 6:00 PM:
#5-17, Fate of the Fiend (tier 7-11)

IMPORTANT:If you offer to run one, please get in touch with me privately. The email address is Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com <--Clicking this link will get your computer to generate an email directly to me. DO NOT simply reply to this email (the one you are reading right now) as that reply will not get to me.

Also important: when choosing what to run, give alternatives as much as possible. Additionally, if you let me know if you want a player seat at the same time it will cut down on how much email we send each other.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by Drogon on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.