Deepmarket Deception & Ancient's Anguish - February 22nd

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Deepmarket Deception & Ancient's Anguish - February 22nd

Post by Drogon » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Hey everybody,

We need one more player at Deepmarket Deception, and two at Ancient's Anguish, to have solid tables for PFS tonight. As is always the case, when games mis-fire I end up pulling them off the schedule for the foreseeable future, so if you haven't played these yet you should take the chance to do so before they go away. Both hold very high ratings from people who have played them, and one is brand new, so I'm a bit surprised you haven't all jumped on them.

Descriptions for each adventure:

#7-11, Ancient's Anguish

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7-11.

When the Jeweled Sages, an ancient order of Osirian scholars, fled Qadiran invaders millennia ago, some perished, and others disappeared deep into territories once held by the pharaohs of old. With the help of the Jeweled Sages' long-abandoned tools, the eminent Tahonikepsu has discovered one of the sages' last known whereabouts in the wilds of Nex. What secrets lie within these inhospitable ruins that date back to the Age of Darkness, and what fate did the so-called Amethyst Sage meet within?

Content in "Ancients' Anguish" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.

#7-15, The Deepmarket Deception

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-7.

When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?

Content in The Deepmarket Deception also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the retired Lantern Lodge faction.

Send an email to Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com to claim a seat. And hurry, because I'll be canceling in the morning if I don't hear from anyone.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by Drogon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.