Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms GM call: September 2016

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!!!

It's that time of the month again...  Time for those hearty individuals to brave the perils of GMing!  Tacticon is recently past and The Year of the Stolen Storm is just getting started!

With all of these things happening, we still have regular games going on and we need GMs!!!  Now, some of you might be asking, "But what are the benefits of GMing?"  I'm glad you asked! 

First of all, you get to help make sure that everyone in this wonderful little community of ours has a lot of fun.  While I realize that this is more than enough of a benefit for most of you, on the more tangible front, anyone that volunteers to GM automatically gets first crack at saying "I want to play in THIS game..."  (Please note that the person who volunteers to GM will be able to reserve their slot now...  they cannot reserve a slot for other people.  If their Significant Other/child/friend wants to reserve a slot early, than they need to volunteer to GM too!)  Second, you get credit applied towards your GM status.  As you get additional stars on your GM status, you gain certain privileges within the Pathfinder Society including the ability to replay games that you've already played for credit!  Third, all of the players donate funds to your store account to help offset some of the costs associated with preparing a game.  Finally, by volunteering to GM, you get the admiration and respect of your fellow gamers.  Yes, you too can have young players look up at you with awe and marvel at your massive GM skills. 

If you have not GMd before, that's OK.  We all had a first time and you can contact me or the other "seasoned" GMs out there for all sorts of advice. (You want to get a gamer talking?  All you have to do is ask their advice about the game...) 

If you would you like to GM (and in the process, reserve your slot), please post under this topic!

Here are the games!

7 Sep

06-15: The Overflow Archives **CORE**, Tier 1-5 GM: Randy
Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society's findings from the past centuries. Cataloging the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever.

01-35: Voice in the Void, Tier 1-7  GM: Bill
Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Jesse

06-09: By Way of Bloodcove, Tier 3-7 GM: OJ
For centuries the city of Bloodcove has controlled access to the invaluable Vanji River, and for nearly as long, the Aspis Consortium has controlled Bloodcove. If the Pathfinder Society is to move the equipment and personnel it needs into the Mwangi Expanse, it needs a reliable means of smuggling resources through this unforgiving settlement operated by its enemies. It's up to the PCs to establish a backdoor through Bloodcove-all without being caught by Aspis agents.
Player 1: Richard

04-13: Fortress of the Nail, Tier 5-9 GM: ?
The Pathfinder Society sends a team of agents into a Hellknight citadel to free a wrongfully imprisoned ally. Among the law-bound knights, however, they may find that getting out of the prison isn't as easy as getting in.

06-04: Beacon Below, Tier 7-11 GM: Hjal
Thousands of years ago, a defeated order of Osirian sages sought refuge in the perilous Pillars of the Sun in central Osirian. Until recently they were presumed lost, but recent exploration has uncovered the fortress sanctum they left behind. When the PCs delve into one of its sealed halls, they find the sages' millennia-old projects dormant but not dead.
Player 1: Austin

14 Sep

07-15: The Deepmarket Deception **CORE**, Tier 3-7 GM: Randy
When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?

03-09: Quest for Perfection Pt.1: The Edge of Heaven, Tier 1-5 GM: Richard
In the distant land of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society's Lantern Lodge sends a team of agents high into the mountains of the Wall of Heaven to an abandoned Iroran monastery in search of a powerful relic to assist them in ensure victory in the upcoming Ruby Phoenix Tournament. Though the monastery has long laid unused by the faithful of the Master of Masters, it is not completely devoid of danger, and the PCs soon discover that merely retrieving the ancient artifact is but the beginning of a much larger quest.

04-23: Rivalry's End, Tier 3-7 GM: Jesse
The Pathfinder Society's conflict with the Aspis Consortium in the frontier region of Varisia has come to a head, and the time to secure dominance of the ancient land is now. But despite mounting victories on the Society's part, the Aspis Consortium still has a few tricks up its sleeves, including several powerful agents from the Pathfinders' past who could prove too challenging an obstacle to surmount. Can the PCs end the ongoing struggle for control of the flow of ancient Thassilonian artifacts out of Varisia's ports, or will the Aspis Consortium succeed in keeping the Pathfinder Society ever in its shadow as it profits on the exploitation of the millennia?

06-07: Valley of the Veiled Flame, Tier 5-9 GM: Hjal
For years a Pathfinder team has surveyed Qadira's Zho Mountains in an attempt to reconcile its twisting valleys with a series of old maps recovered years ago on the Silken Way. When the team disappears soon after reporting a strange illusory effect in a mountain pass, the Society sends the PCs-funded by an unusual benefactor-to uncover whatever is hidden in those peaks and rescue the agents.

00-20: King Xeros of Old Azlant, Tier 7-11 GM: Micheal
Panic grips Absalom when a huge crystalline sailing vessel appears suddenly in the harbor. Identified as the King Xeros of Old Azlant, the ship presents a great opportunity for the Pathfinder Society. You and your fellow adventurers are summoned by Venture-Captain Adril Hestram and dropped aboard the King Xeros to explore it and report back. Only, what you find isn't an empty vessel, but a sinister ship with a vile intent.

21 Sep

01-45: Delirium's Tangle **CORE**, Tier 1-5 GM:?
The Pathfinder Society owes Grandmaster Torch a favor and he's calling it in. It seems he misplaced Nuar Spiritskin, the famous minotaur prince of Absalom, and Torch needs you to find the prince before the city discovers that the minotaur is missing. He sends you deep beneath Absalom into a maddening maze of malign shapes, hideous creatures, and secrets that haven't seen the light of day for more than a thousand years.

04-17: Tower of the Ironwood Watch, Tier 5-9 GM: Micheal
On the edge of Varisia's Mierani Forest stand the ruins of an ancient guardtower that once served as the native elves' first line of defense against the threat of invasion from the bordering Thassilonian realm of Envy. Just as the elves fled Golarion to avoid the destruction of Earthfall, so too did they leave behind the Tower of the Ironwood Watch, which the Pathfinder Society now hopes to explore-a task that could prove more dangerous than anyone anticipates.

06-11: The Slave Master's Mirror, Tier 3-7 GM: Jesse
An elusive enemy of the Society has launched a campaign of espionage and intrigue from Stonespine Island, the homeport of the infamous Okeno pirates. The Society must sneak a team of agents through one of the largest slave markets on the Inner Sea and track the slippery mastermind to her base if they are to successfully capture the villain, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has just the team of Pathfinders in mind for the task. Can the PCs defeat this remote slave ring without becoming slaves themselves?
Player 1: Richard

01-34: Encounter at the Drowning Stones, Tier 7-11 GM:OJ
Rumored to be the most desecrated site in the Mwangi Expanse, the natives have long feared its malevolent presence. Rumors of suicide, infanticide, murder, and chaos have always been mentioned in the same breath with these mysterious rock formations. The Society sends you there after the location is discovered by a demonologist working for the Aspis Consortium. The Society fears the Aspis have discovered the source of the Drowning Stones' power and its up to you to insure that they don't get their hands on it.
Player 1: Austin

01-54: Eyes of the Ten - Part II: The Maze of the Open Road, Tier 12 GM: Jacob
The mysteries of the Woodsedge Lodge continue as you and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to devil-tainted Cheliax and the steamy jungles of the Mwangi Expanse to find two missing venture-captains.
Player 1: Brian
Player 2: Hilary
Player 3: Randy

28 Sep
06-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters, Tier 1-5 GM:Bill
Shrouded in thick fog, the shifting Gloomspires north of the Shackles have long frustrated explorers. However, a recent discovery by the Pathfinder Society has revealed a brief opportunity to navigate the columns safely and search for the lost treasure of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. The only problem is that the Pathfinders are not the only visitors to the Gloomspires.

00-01: Silent Tide, Tier 1-5 GM: Austin
When strange reports of misty undead spread through Absalom, you and your fellow Pathfinders are dispatched to the half-drowned district of Puddles. Notoriously rough, the drooling addicts, flesh panderers, and quick-handed knifers of Puddles are the least of your worries. The night's tide brings with it an ancient armada of some long-forgotten war and you are the only thing between their mist-shrouded ghost fleet and Absalom's utter oblivion.

02-04: Shadows Fall on Absalom, Tier 7-11 GM: Alex
One of the Pathfinder Society's most beloved venture-captains, Drandle Dreng, is nearly killed in a failed assassination attempt on the grounds of the Grand Lodge itself. Your mission to catch the assassin is complicated when you learn he is the son of an influential Pathfinder. Can you catch the assassin before his blade strikes again while avoiding the outrage of your peers?
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Mark
Player 3: Belinda
Player 4: Hjal
Player 5: OJ
Player 6: Zach

03-11: Quest for Perfection Pt.2:  On Hostile Waters, Tier 1-5 GM: Richard
With an ancient Iroran relic in hand, the Pathfinders must make a long river voyage to the inland nation of Shokuro to return it to the only person who can reactivate the long-dormant artifact. Whether dangers take the form of goblinoid menaces on the shores of Kaoling to the north or the powerful armies of Lingshen to the south, the Pathfinders' journey will be anything but a pleasure cruise. Can the PCs survive hostile waters to safely reach their destination, or will they fall victim to the perils of river travel in Tian Xia?  **Stay tuned for part 3 in October!**

Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms GM call: September 2016

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Wow.  You've got some old-school ones there.

I'd like to sign up for
01-35 - Voice in the Void
06-06 - Hall of the Flesh Eaters

Thank you.

Bill

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:20 pm

I would like to GM both parts of Quest for Perfection. I would like to play Beacon Below and Encounter at the Drowning Stone  please. Thank you sir.
Last edited by KatanaEdge316 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:09 am

I would like to sign up for all they sceneries for quest for perfection as requested on the request for sceneries page.

I would like to play 06-11 and 06-09
Thanks
Richard
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:24 am

I'd like to GM:
14 Sept - 04-23: Rivalry's End, Tier 3-7
21 Sept - 06-11: The Slave Master's Mirror, Tier 3-7
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington

Post by musclecarlover07 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:37 pm

I would like to run:
14 Sept - 00-20: King Xeros of Old Azlant, Tier 7-11
21 Sept - 04-17: Tower of the Ironwood Watch, Tier 5-9

I would like to play:
7 Sept - 01-35: Voice in the Void, Tier 1-7
28 Sept - 02-04: Shadows Fall on Absalom, Tier 7-11
Micheal Smith

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:27 am

Just saw, if Richard is the one who requested Quest for Perfection, then let him run those. Id like to run Silent Tide instead please. I'd still like to play, Beacon Below and Encounter at the Drowning Stones but sign me up to play Rivalry's End as well please. Thank you sir.
Last edited by KatanaEdge316 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks Austin, i appreciate  your understanding.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:23 pm

You're welcome my friend.

-Austin

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129

Post by Vulse » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:33 pm

In addition to my GM sign ups, I'd like to play:
7 Sep : 06-04: Beacon Below, Tier 7-11
28 Sep : 02-04: Shadows Fall on Absalom, Tier 7-11
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Post by Hjal Nelson » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:42 pm

I'll run 6-04 and 6-07
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

alexdm
Rookie Field Agent

Post by alexdm » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:46 am

I'll run 02-24 shadow fall on Abasolm.
Please sign up Belinda, Mark and Zach for this game
Last edited by alexdm on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Are you sure you want to split the party? I mean what's the worst that can happen in a world full of monsters..... So I ask again are you sure? (GM Hint)

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

I better sign up for 02-24 too before it's full up :)
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Hey Randy, I saw you are signed to run Silent Tide, I'd ask to run it, but if you'd like to run it instead, could you put me down to play Shadow Fall please, If not its all good, I just wouldn't feel right getting signed up to play something without running a game and contributing. Thank you sir.

-Austin

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:26 pm

I will sign up to run 01-34: Encounter at the Drowning Stones.
I would like to play 02-04 Shadows Fall on Absalom.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...