Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

6 Jan 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Games at the new location for Heroes & Dragons 4408 Austin Bluffs Pkwy start at 7pm (1900 for military) and run to 11pm (2300) but can run later. To sign up please reply to this post with your name and what game you want to play. If we get any more GMs I will post those tables. As always if there is a game you would like to run just let me know what it is and I will add it. We have room for 2 tables which will be different scenarios.

Table 1: #8-05: Ungrounded but Unbroken (1-5)

The Peerless Empire of shaitan genies has warred with their fiery counterparts for centuries, and thinly stretched resources leave the shaitans in need of additional aid. They have founded a new state-sanctioned mercenary company known as the Ungrounded, which draws upon free agents from across the multiverse. One of the Society's few friends on the Plane of Earth has recommended at least a handful of Pathfinders join the Ungrounded, knowing that even a few months' service could dramatically enhance the Society's reputation (and fill those agents' pockets) in this distant realm. The PCs travel to the magnificent Opaline Vault as the Society's first envoys, but in doing so they must survive the otherworldly threats that lurk in both this strange environment and within their own ranks.

Content in 'Ungrounded but Unbroken' also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction.

GM Bennett
1. David P
2. Nick P
3. Carlos
4. Nichole
5. Jimmie

Table 2: #7-01: Between the Lines (1-5)

Rival explorers have beaten the Pathfinders to a valuable site in Katapesh, but fortunately most of the riches-including the obscure text the Society sought in the first place-have ended up in the capitol's extensive bazaars. What is at first a routine shopping trip spirals out of control as the PCs uncovers the writing's secret past-and secret messages.

GM Keith
1. Georgie
2. Micheal
3. Hillary

Last edited by DavidPetik on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

CasanovaSOS
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: 6 Jan 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by CasanovaSOS » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:18 am

I will run 07-01: Between the Lines on this day if no one else can run anything, since I know a lot of people have done Ungrounded but Unbroken
Keith Senart

CasanovaSOS
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by CasanovaSOS » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:06 am

Please sign up Georgie for between the lines
Keith Senart

Dulon
Society Field Agent

Post by Dulon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 pm

I'd like a spot at Underground and unbroken please.

~Jimmie
All hail the Squid Wizard!

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Micheal and I would like to get signed up for between the lines. Thank you ~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky