Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

20 Jan 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Games at the new location for Heroes & Dragons 4408 Austin Bluffs Pkwy start at 7pm (1900 for military) and run to 11pm (2300) but can run later. To sign up please reply to this post with your name and what game you want to play. If we get any more GMs I will post those tables. As always if there is a game you would like to run just let me know what it is and I will add it. We have room for 2 tables which will be different scenarios.

Table 1: #8-06: Reaping What We Sow (1-5)

When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Rosehaven, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society's former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.

'Reaping What We Sow' is a spooky adventure, perfect for fans of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures while still suitable for more light-hearted games.

GM Gavin
1. David P
2. Bennett
3. Carlos
4. Nichole
5. Jimmie
Last edited by DavidPetik on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

Dulon
Society Field Agent

Re: 20 Jan 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by Dulon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:55 pm

I'd like a spot at this one please.

~Jimmie
All hail the Squid Wizard!

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Re: 20 Jan 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Nick has a school function so he will not be playing this week.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"