Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms GM call: May 2017

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:53 pm

The weather is warming up here in the Pikes Peak area and you know what that means... time for ADVENTURE!

This month I have tried to schedule more lower tier adventures each week and I slowed down scheduling our Core Bonekeep group just a little so they can catch a breather (and hopefully GM a few non-core games  ;D

Here is the plan so far, and again, this is totally subject to suggested changes.

May 3rd
00-04 The Frozen Fingers of Midnight, Tier 1-5, GM: Micheal
Skelg the Ripper, envoy from the Land of the Linnorm Kings, lies wasting in his villa on the outskirts of Absalom. A frigid curse followed Skelg from his northern homeland and grips his bearish heart in its frosty embrace. As the bizarre freezing ailment pushes Skelg to the brink of death, the Society dispatches you and your fellow Pathfinders to uncover the secrets of the freezing curse before Absalom falls to its icy grip.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-08  To Judge a Soul Pt 2:  Karma Reclaimed, Tier 3-7, GM: Bill
Venture-Captain Bakten's past lives and the history of northern Tian Xia are interwoven, and with the PCs' assistance he has uncovered a troubling legacy secreted within the mountains of Zi Ha. It is up to the Pathfinders to ascend into the ice-capped mountains to unveil the crimes of past generations and save one of the region's greatest heroes.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-07  Severing Ties, Tier 1-5, GM: Richard
The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar. After proving their value to the Aspis Consortium by carrying out a number of tasks throughout the City of Cyphers, the Pathfinders can learn the location of one of the consortium's local allies and ensure that the support the Aspis Consortium is counting on from their friends won't come.
Player 1: James
Player 2: Austin
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

We B4 Goblins!  GM: Randy

May 10th
01-30  Devil We Know Pt.2:  Cassomir's Locker, Tier 1-7, GM:?
The Pathfinder Society dispatches you to the catacombs called Cassomir's Locker to find the source of a rat cult breeding monstrous vermin. After clearing Cassomir's dank sewers and delving into the dirty dungeons below, will you find the artifact that powers Cassomir's Locker or bring about the destruction of Taldor's most important port?
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

08-18 Champion's Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Dangerous Trails, Tier 1-5, GM: James
Every year, the Sargavan government hosts the Sargava Chalice, a contest of speed and survival that draws eager competitors from far and wide, each hoping to win fame, fortune, and glory. This year, Pathfinder Society has taken a special interest in the competition, sponsoring a team of agents to compete to with the trophy. Can PCs overcome their competition and the dangers of the Sargavan wilderness to emerge victorious?
Player 1: Hjal
Player 2: Richard
Player 3: Hakken
Player 4: Hillary
Player 5: O.J.
Player 6:
Standby: Austin

01-51  City of Strangers Pt.1:  The Shadow Gambit, Tier 1-7, GM: Austin
The Pathfinder Society sends you to Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers, where you are ordered to find a local Pathfinder associate who sent a strange letter to Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng in Absalom. When the local associate turns up dead and you find evidence linking his death to a mysterious organization called The Shadow Lodge, it's up to you to track them down and solve the man's murder.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-03  The Golemworks Incident **CORE**, Tier 5-9, GM: Hakken
When the Golemworks in Magnimar starts reporting some 'problems' with their most recent batch of golems, the PCs are sent to investigate in the hope that the Pathfinder Society can get on good terms with the influential arcane organization.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

May 17th
05-22  Scars of the Third Crusade, Tier 1-5, GM: Hjal
The fiery inquisitions that raged through Mendev during the Third Mendevian Crusade may have been damped but never truly extinguished. Fanatics have reignited the witch-hunts in eastern Mendev, and in doing so they have captured and accused allies of the Pathfinder Society. Unless the PCs intercede and put a stop to this mob justice, their allies' deaths will spark a new wave of internecine executions throughout the crusader nation.
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

01-52  City of Strangers Pt.2:  The Twofold Demise, Tier 1-7, GM: Austin
A powerful local gang in Kaer Maga demands that you end the threat of the Shadow Lodge at once as the Lodge's very existence upsets the delicate local balance of power. Refusal means both the expulsion of the Pathfinder Society from Kaer Maga forever and your untimely deaths. The choice is yours.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-15  The Cyphermage Dilema, Tier 1-5, GM: Bill
In the shadow of the cyclopean Cyphergate that spans Riddleport's harbor, the PCs find themselves embroiled in a dangerous plot of deception that one could only find in Varisia's infamous pirate port.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-21  Tapestry's Toil, Tier 5-9, GM: Micheal
A simple retrieval mission takes an unexpected turn when the Pathfinder Society learns a valuable treasure was under its nose-within the curious demiplane connected to the Hao Jin Tapestry. The descendants of the original owners have changed in the centuries since their sequestration, though, and initial attempts to parley have ended in failure. Can the PCs discover what became of this lost people and secure the relic they guard?
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: O.J.
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

May 24th
01-41  Devil We Know Pt.3:  Crypt of Fools, Tier 1-7, GM: Hjal
Another kidnapping spree erupts in Cassomir and the Pathfinder Society sends you to the notorious Swift Prison to interrogate a captured cultist about the recent disappearances. With clues gathered there, you must explore Old Cassomir and find secret locations that lead you to the source of the spree: the long lost Crypt of Fools.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

03-05  Tide of Twilight, Tier 1-5, GM: Hillary
In researching a recently recovered druidic lorestone, the Pathfinder Society learns of a powerful artifact with the power to turn men into bestial abominations. Amid claims of increased werewolf activity in the region, the PCs travel into the heart of the Verduran Forest to retrieve the valuable relic from a cabal of evil druids believed to currently hold it.
Player 2: Micheal
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-02  In Wrath's Shadow, Tier 3-7, GM: Bill
In the ruins of Xin-Bakrakhan-seat of power of the Runelord of Wrath-the Pathfinder Society stands on the verge of a great discovery, but first the brave agents exploring the ruins must survive ages-old dangers and contemporary threats to return with the knowledge and wealth they've unearthed.
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Module  The House on Hook Street: Darkness Falls **CORE**, Tier 5-7, GM: Rene
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa-and their sanity.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

May 31st
01-48  Devil We Know Pt.4:  Rules of the Swift, Tier 1-7, GM:?
In the conclusion of the Devil We Know campaign arc, you are called once more to Cassomir, where a mass abduction of the residents of Swift Prison has the entire town in a panic. Venture-Captain Hestia Themis once more partners you with an Aspis agent to see what link the Swift Prison event has to the earlier kidnapping of a Pathfinder agent. You will explore an empty prison, delve the tunnels below, and come face-to-face with the source of Cassomir's troubles in a vile grotto deep beneath the city.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

01-33 Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible, Tier 1-5, GM:?
The Pathfinder Society sends you to the fabled Kingdom of the Impossible, the island of Jalmeray, to stop an Aspis Consortium black market relics dealer who is organizing the local bandits and violently robbing Jalmeray and Pathfinder Society caravans laden with relics, artifacts, and magical mysteries. When a venture-captain is murdered by the Aspis Consortium agent, it's up to the PCs to find him and do whatever it takes to stop him.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

02-26  The Mantis' Prey, Tier 7-11, GM: O.J.
The Red Mantis have a contract to assassinate Grandmaster Torch, and the famed Absalom information broker calls in a favor from the Society to prevent his untimely demise. You must locate the Red Mantis assassins sent to kill him and eliminate the threat before they strike.
Player 1: Hjal
Player 2: Austin
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-06  The Green Market **CORE**, Tier 5-9, GM: Richard
When an ally of the Society reports that her sister's business is being harassed by the Aspis Consortium in the Varisian city of Korvosa, a team of Pathfinder agents is dispatched to the Green Market to assist. What they find there is more than simple strong-arming and intimidation, however. What mysterious forces bring the popular market its unlikely success, and can the PCs stop the Aspis Consortium from gaining control of what could become a lucrative resource for the rival organization?
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: Hakken
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Sat May 20, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Re: Enchanted Realms GM call: May 2017

Post by Hjal Nelson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Can we swap severing ties on the 10th with champion's chalice on the 3rd?  Be nice to not have to choose between finishing a part 3 and starting up on a new part 1.  Plus I want to GM nesting swallow.

Or alternately, can we run a second champion's chalice in place of severing ties?  Given the popularity of low tier adventures at ER, I'm sure you can get 2 tables of a new 1-5 full in the same month.

I'm interested in playing:
Champion's Chalice on the 10th (if you do replace/swap)
Mantis' Prey on the 31st

I'll GM:
Defenders of Nesting Swallow on the 3rd
Severing Ties on the 10th (if you don't replace/swap)
Whichever table needs a GM on the 17th
Whichever table needs a GM on the 24th
Mantis' Prey if noone else will (prefer to play tho)

Last edited by Hjal Nelson on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Please sign me up to run both parts of City of Strangers please. I'd like to play, The first part of  Champions Chalice and The Mantis Prey. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

I would like to sign up to run:
May 3rd,
08-18 Champions Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Trails, Tier 1-5.
I would like to play the following:
May 10th,
4-07 Severing Ties, Tier 1-5.
May 17th,
4-15 The Cyphermage Dilema, Tier 1-5.
May 24th,
3-05 Tide of Twilight, Tier 1-5.
May 31st,
1-33 Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible, Tier 1-5.
Thanks
James Bane.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Now
Micheal
GM
May 3 - The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
May 17 - Tapestry's Toil

Play
May 10 - Devil We Know Pt.2:  Cassomir's Locker
May 24 - Tide of Twilight
May 31 - The Green Market (Core)

Hillary
GM
May 24 - Tide of Twilight

Play
May 3 - The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
May 10 - Severing Ties
May 17 - Tapestry's Toil
May 31 - The Green Market

Bonekeep Group - I was only expecting to do 1 core this month and with the limited selection of what Hillary and I can play this was on the list and one of the others. I don't know what everyone else thinks. Either way this is the week we are dedicating for core. If you want to do the other than we can try and have it switch. I think we should plan out exactly what order we want to play them. An look at doing 1 a month.

Micheal Smith

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm going to go off of Michael's lead...

Please sign me up to run To Judge a Soul P2, the Cyphermage Dilema, & In Wrath's shadow.

Thank you.

Bill

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey, just saw the update. Keep me as an alternate to play Chalice of Champions. And please put me down to play, Severing Ties. Thank you.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 pm

I can run
Severing Ties
Green Market.

Would like to play
Champions Chalice
Scars of the Third Crusade
In Wraiths Shadow
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 am

I can GM Golemworks.

would like to play green market and champions chalice

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 am

I guess since things got moved around, I'd like to sign up to play Champions Chalice on the 10th. Thanks -~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm

I will play Champion's Chalice, Part 1: Blazing Dangerous Trails on the 10th
I will play Tapestry's Toil on the 17th
I will GM The Mantis' Prey on the 31st

Not sure about the 3rd and will be out of town the 24th...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

sundevilgrad

Post by sundevilgrad » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:01 am

I can't run on the scheduled day of May 17th but I'd love to run Module The House on Hook Street: Darkness Falls **CORE**, Tier 5-7. If the table doesn't go off and you're open to rescheduling it for May 24th please let me know.

Rene

sundevilgrad

Post by sundevilgrad » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:19 pm

I want to make sure I'm not on the May 10th run of  the Module The House on Hook Street: Darkness Falls. In an previous email I said I'll run it if it could be moved to May 24th. I won't be available on May 10th. If the 10th is the only day to run it then please remove me as GM.

Rene

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Post by DamonSch » Wed May 03, 2017 10:41 am

Please sign me up to play the following:

May 10th: Champion's Chalice I
May 17th: scars of the Third Crusade.

Thank you

Damon

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed May 03, 2017 12:30 pm

DamonSch wrote: Please sign me up to play the following:

May 10th: Champion's Chalice I
May 17th: scars of the Third Crusade.

Thank you

Damon
When those weeks are posted for players I will get you signed up.  On the 'GM call' posts, GMs have preferred seating for games if they GM one or more games.  If you'd like to run something, let me know and I can sign you up!
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018