Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS, 14 Jun 2017

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:39 pm

[shadow=black,left]Greetings Pathfinders, WE'RE MOVING![/shadow]

There is a nasty rumor that the store may, possibly, maybe, might be moving to their new location at Fountain and Academy so prepare for hectic and last minute changes.  True to form, the move is confirmed.  THIS IS OUR LAST WEDNESDAY AT THIS LOCATION!  In the meanwhile, let's party like adventurers!

This week we have 5 games scheduled and lots of variety so call in your friends and let's fill up the place!

14 Jun 2017
**NEW** 5-08: The Confirmation , Tier 1-2 GM: Bill
Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society's rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site's secrets will not only contribute to the society's body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.
Player 1: Jonathan
Player 2: Zane
Player 3: Emmet
Player 4: Javy
Player 5: Taylor
Player 6: Davia

**MOVED FROM 7 June** Module Risen From the Sands, Tier 2-4 GM: Sean
The deserts of Osirion-land of pharaohs and ancient tombs-hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. But the storied pharaoh doesn't rest quietly within this monument, and his tomb was designed to slaughter any who would dare trespass.  A band of bold adventurers are the first to arrive, and stand poised to claim what's risen from the sands-but they're unaware of the doom that lurks inside. With daring on their side and strange, rarely seen powers at their disposal, the heroes may be the only force capable of containing the force of evil within and defeating its curse!
Player 1: Harlie
Player 2: Roy
Player 3: Zaia
Player 4: Hetti
Player 5: Jim
Player 6: Randy
Standby:

04-22 Glories of the Past Part 1:  Halls of Dwarven Lore, Tier 5-9 GM: OJ
The dwarven sky citadel of Janderhoff in eastern Varisia is one of the least visited settlements in the land, at least by non-dwarves. Nevertheless, the Pathfinder Society has been invited to assist in the excavation of a forgotten ruin within the large underground complex. What the fearless adventurers stand to find within could be the greatest discovery of the Age of Lost Omens, something sure to immortalize all involved in the pages of the Pathfinder Chronicles for ever more. But the ruins under Janderhoff aren't the end of the Pathfinders' journey; rather they illuminate a treacherous path ahead, from the familiar land of Varisia into much more dangerous territory.
Player 1: Austin
Player 2: James
Player 3: Hjal
Player 4: Deana
Player 5: Pontifex7127
Player 6: Michael H

01-39 Citadel of Flame, Tier 1-5 GM: Michael
Once the home to a cult preaching self-sacrifice by immolation in order to achieve paradise, the Citadel of Flame in Qadira's Meraz Desert was presumably wiped out decades ago after Sarenrae dervishes led a crusade to end its morbid message. An enormous sandstorm swallowed both the citadel and the army attacking it, burying both beneath hundreds of feet of sand. Thought lost forever, the citadel's rediscovery prompts the Pathfinder Society to send you deep in the unforgiving Meraz to finally close the book on Qadira's most mysterious cult.
Player 1: Damon
Player 2: Don
Player 3: Andrew
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Randy

00-17 Perils of the Pirate Pact, Tier 1-7 GM: Hillary
When the Black Marquis lost all of the men he could trust on a failed treasure hunt, he did the only thing he could: turned to the Pathfinder Society for help. Offering an ancient lost text in return for assistance, the Black Marquis of Deadbridge sends you deep into the spider-haunted Echo Wood of the River Kingdoms to track down his missing pirates and recover an ancient treasure for the Society. You'll face brigands, pirates, spiders and more-but will you survive the perils of the Pirate Pact?
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Mark
Player 3: Jesse
Player 4: Brandon
Player 5: Trevor
Player 6:

Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS, 14 Jun 2017

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Please sign Deana up for 4-22:  Glories of the Past Part 1.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Can Roy and Harlie get on  Risen From the Sands please?

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I would like a seat at "The Slave Master's Mirror **CORE**" please, I am hoping it is for the bonekeep party.

If you can add Nick to 5-08: The Confirmation we can both play since we've played all the others . If not I guess we will see you at the new place.
Last edited by DavidPetik on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Post by DamonSch » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Please sign me up for the Citadel of Flame table.

Thank you

Damon

donbuley
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by donbuley » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Could you put me down for Citadel of Flame? Thanks.

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 am

Perils of the Pirate Pact for Myself, Brandon, and Trevor (new to PFS, but not pathfinder!)
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 am

Please add Zaia to my table
Sean

Pontifex7127
Store Coordinator
Name: Phillip

Post by Pontifex7127 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Please add me to halls of the dwarves Lord with OJ

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello Randy -- Jonathan is inviting a number of friends to this Wednesday game.  There will be Zane, Emmet, Javy, & Taylor.  He would also like to be at their table (for their first game).

Not sure if my table will go off.  I could run a tier 1-2.  (Or if my table doesn't go off, I can play at an open spot at pretty much any table and maybe you could run a tier 1-2.)  Either way, just let me know.  But wanted to give you a little "head's up" to the newbies...

Hikusenba
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Michael Hixenbaugh

Post by Hikusenba » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:35 am

I would like to get in on Glories of the Past Part 1, please
Michael H

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Apparently Taylor will not be joining...
MoffRimmer wrote: Hello Randy -- Jonathan is inviting a number of friends to this Wednesday game.  There will be Zane, Emmet, Javy, & Taylor.  He would also like to be at their table (for their first game).

Not sure if my table will go off.  I could run a tier 1-2.  (Or if my table doesn't go off, I can play at an open spot at pretty much any table and maybe you could run a tier 1-2.)  Either way, just let me know.  But wanted to give you a little "head's up" to the newbies...

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Please sign me up for  Risen From the Sands, Tier 2-4

Jim
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013
SFS GM Novas:â—‹

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 am

Never mind.  (Jonathan got his dates confused.)  Taylor will be joining...
MoffRimmer wrote: Apparently Taylor will not be joining...

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 am

MoffRimmer wrote: Apparently Taylor will not be joining...
MoffRimmer wrote: Hello Randy -- Jonathan is inviting a number of friends to this Wednesday game.  There will be Zane, Emmet, Javy, & Taylor.  He would also like to be at their table (for their first game).

We can accomidate the extras without a problem and I appreciate that you can run an evergreen adventure.  I usually bring a copy of We B4 Goblins for just such a situation.  If they would all like to play at the same table, and you are willing to wrangle them for the night, I can bring you a copy and the extra maps I have for it.  Just let me know and I can rearange them onto your table.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018