Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS, 30 Aug 2017

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 am

[shadow=blue,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

This week, the Pathfinders are tracking down a lost Pathfinder expedition in Osirion, wrapping up missions in war torn Cheliax, explore the markets of Katapesh in search of a rare tome, and attend a wedding.  Wait, did I read that right?  Yup, a wedding!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm.  Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up.  We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
September's schedule will be posted this week with some minor changes is POSTED!.  I recognize there is a great interest in Starfinder Society play so on the GM sign-ups, I will also let players sign up for Starfinder games only! http://rockymountainpfs.com/http://test.rockymountainpfs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1  Of course, if there is no GM, there is not game, so consider that when you sign up.

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

02-03 The Rebel's Ransom Tier 5-9 GM: Austin
The Ruby Prince of Osirion sends you to the Parched Dunes to find what became of a secret Pathfinder expedition sent there to recover artifacts for the Ruby Prince himself. What you find there may very well end the Pathfinder Society as you know it.
Player 1: Nick
Player 2: David
Player 3: Nadia
Player 4: Sean
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-18 Faithless and Forgotten, Part 3: The Infernal Inheritance Tier 1-5 GM: Hjal
Tragedy has struck, and the Society's attention must turn from academics to action as they infiltrate a seemingly impenetrable facility in the heart of Ostenso, one of Cheliax's greatest ports. They must act quickly, for only the distraction of a national holiday can provide the PCs the cover they need to get in, get the job done, and get out without drawing the attention of an entire city's guards.
Player 1: Michael
Player 2: Hetti
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Randy

04-09 The Blakros Matrimony Tier 3-7 GM: Bill
The eldest daughter of the prominent Blakros family is set to wed an influential Hellknight, and the Pathfinder Society is invited to the festivities. Dressed for a wedding befitting royalty, a team of Pathfinders attend the ceremony on behalf of the Decemvirate, but will their presence ultimately strengthen the Society's relationship with the influential Blakroses, or will events at the wedding bring the already tenuous alliance to a breaking point?
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Richard
Player 3: Phillip
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-01 Between the Lines Tier 1-5 GM: Hillary
Rival explorers have beaten the Pathfinders to a valuable site in Katapesh, but fortunately most of the riches-including the obscure text the Society sought in the first place-have ended up in the capitol's extensive bazaars. What is at first a routine shopping trip spirals out of control as the PCs uncovers the writing's secret past-and secret messages.
Player 1: James
Player 2: Don
Player 3: Will
Player 4: Shawn
Player 5: Danny
Player 6:

Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

donbuley
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS, 30 Aug 2017

Post by donbuley » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:14 am

Please put me down for Between the Lines.

XxWillDaBeastxX
Initiate of the Society

Post by XxWillDaBeastxX » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Please put Will in for Between the Lines 1-5
Thanks!

childofadvent
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by childofadvent » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Please put me in for between the lines. Thank you.
Shawn

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Please sign Nick and me up for "02-03 The Rebel's Ransom Tier 5-9"
Thanks
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

Hikusenba
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Michael Hixenbaugh

Post by Hikusenba » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:45 pm

I burned a rare replay for part 2, please put me down for 07-18 Faithless and Forgotten, Part 3: The Infernal Inheritance before it fills up and my gnome is forced to go all dragon on you.
Michael H

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:54 am

Sign me up for Rebel's Ransom, please!
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Can Harlie and Roy get on Rebel's Ransom, please.

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 am

I'll take the final spot for Rebel's Ransom, please (sorry, Austin, I won't be playing as Stella).
Sean

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:23 pm

Pippin wrote: I'll take the final spot for Rebel's Ransom, please (sorry, Austin, I won't be playing as Stella).

If not Stella, then who my friend and what level? Also to everyone signed up on my table, what levels are you guys bringing?
Last edited by KatanaEdge316 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:23 pm

KatanaEdge316 wrote:
Pippin wrote: I'll take the final spot for Rebel's Ransom, please (sorry, Austin, I won't be playing as Stella).

If not Stella, then who my friend and what level? Also to everyone signed up on my table, what levels are you guys bringing?
I'll be bringing in a level 6 super-smashy Dwarven sacred fist.  You'll enjoy her.
I'm not bringing Stella since Zaia isn't coming and we always play Stella and Creator together.
Sean

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Pippin wrote:
KatanaEdge316 wrote:

I'll be bringing in a level 6 super-smashy Dwarven sacred fist.  You'll enjoy her.
I'm not bringing Stella since Zaia isn't coming and we always play Stella and Creator together.
Nick only has 3-4 to play in tier and I was hoping to play one of my 4s because I only have a single 5, 6 and 7 and need to start bringing some more up before they level out of this tier.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

DavidPetik wrote:
Pippin wrote:
KatanaEdge316 wrote:

Nick only has 3-4 to play in tier and I was hoping to play one of my 4s because I only have a single 5, 6 and 7 and need to start bringing some more up before they level out of this tier.

Ok... well this is a 5-9 tier game, and may or may not be challenging. So if he wants to do a level 7 pre-gen, he's welcome to do so.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 am

KatanaEdge316 wrote:
DavidPetik wrote:
Pippin wrote:

Ok... well this is a 5-9 tier game, and may or may not be challenging. So if he wants to do a level 7 pre-gen, he's welcome to do so.
I've got a level 6 ranger, level 8 sorceress or level 9 warpriest. Hoping to play the latter.. because Minnow! :)
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:03 am

aidanixi wrote:
KatanaEdge316 wrote:
DavidPetik wrote:

I've got a level 6 ranger, level 8 sorceress or level 9 warpriest. Hoping to play the latter.. because Minnow! :)
Sounds good. High tier is always fun lol!

-Austin