Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS October GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 pm

[shadow=orange,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

October, a time for spooks, horror, candy, and ADVENTURE!

This month, the Pathfinders and Starfinders are searching plundering ancient ruins, battling horrific monsters, and rescuing star-lost adventurers! I think I covered all of the requests for the month... horror themed scenarios, check... more core games, check... more mid tier scenarios, check... mystery scenarios, check... scenario content clues, check... Starfinder, double check! Whew, this month has it all!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

4 Oct 2017
04-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch Tier 5-9 GM: Bill
On the edge of Varisia's Mierani Forest stand the ruins of an ancient guardtower that once served as the native elves' first line of defense against the threat of invasion from the bordering Thassilonian realm of Envy. Just as the elves fled Golarion to avoid the destruction of Earthfall, so too did they leave behind the Tower of the Ironwood Watch, which the Pathfinder Society now hopes to explore-a task that could prove more dangerous than anyone anticipates.
Player 1: O.J.

01-43 The Pallid Plague Tier 1-7 GM: Randy
Reports from Andoran's Darkmoon Vale indicate that a new plague is causing the deaths of untold fey. The Pathfinder Society sends you there to aid the nymph queen in stopping the plague and finding and destroying its source. When the plague spreads to the human population of Falcon's Hollow, the need to find a cure grows more frantic. Can you save the many denizens of Darkmoon Vale from certain death?
Player 1:

Starfinder 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4 GM: James
Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: Richard

01-42 Echoes of the Everwar - Part II: The Watcher of Ages Tier 7-11 GM: ?
Hundreds of years ago a once mighty fortress in Cheliax sank into the earth and was forever destroyed. You are sent there to catalog the ruins, known as the Collapsed Halls, and to find the rumored hidden tomb of an Osiriani concubine. After clearing the ruins of hideous beasts, you explore deeper into the ruins than anyone before you and uncover a malevolent intelligence that has watched Golarion for more than 5,000 years. Worse, he knows you're coming.
Player 1: Austin

11 Oct 2017
**NEW** 9-01: The Cost of Enlightenment Tier 1-5, GM: Richard
The Qadiran city of Qaharid is famous for its turquoise mines and fine pottery, yet it is also the center of worship for the monks of the White Feather. Most recently, the cult of Roidira has identified Qaharid as a pilgrimage city, and the once innocuous cultists have begun exhibiting truly strange behaviors. Society contacts recognize these actions as a sign that the Roidirans have uncovered some extraordinary secret in the wilderness nearby, and it fall to the PCs to speak with witnesses and track down the cult's discovery.

06-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters Tier 1-5 GM: Randy
Shrouded in thick fog, the shifting Gloomspires north of the Shackles have long frustrated explorers. However, a recent discovery by the Pathfinder Society has revealed a brief opportunity to navigate the columns safely and search for the lost treasure of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. The only problem is that the Pathfinders are not the only visitors to the Gloomspires.
Player 1:

09-02 A Case of Missing Persons Tier 3-7 GM: Austin
When several Andoren officials vanished, the Pathfinders of the Almas lodge were quick to lend their aid in investigating the disappearances. It's since become apparent that the officials didn't leave; they were abducted, and the captors' trail leads into revolution-torn Galt. The trail grew cold in Woodsedge, where Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has gathered a team of agents to renew the investigation. The PCs must rediscover the trail, and in the process they'll uncover a secret that has long plagued the town.

Contents in A Case of Missing Persons also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction.

09-04: The Unseen Inclusion Tier 1-5 GM: O.J.
The Thuvian city of Merab has grown steadily over the past decade, and construction teams have uncovered numerous foundations and features dating back to Ancient Osirion and the Tekritanin League as they break ground for new buildings. Recently, workers accidentally unsealed a haunted ruin, out of which screamed a terrifying apparition. The Society has sent the PCs to investigate, not only to learn about the newly discovered ruin, but also to put this angry spirit to rest. In the process, the Pathfinders will uncover more than part of Thuvia's past; they'll unravel a dire secret that even now threatens one of the Society's closest allies.

Contents in The Unseen Inclusion also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.
Player 1: Bill
Player 2: James
Player 3: Brian
Player 4: Nadia

18 Oct 2017
Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon Level 2: The Cellars Tier 1-3 GM: Bill
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths-one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.
* Prior Players: if there is a schedule conflict, let me know and I will reschedule!
Player 1: Randy
Player 2: Hetti
Player 3: Nadia
Player 4: Brandon
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Harlie
Standby: Jesse

09-01 The Cost of Enlightenment Tier 1-5 GM: Richard
The Qadiran city of Qaharid is famous for its turquoise mines and fine pottery, yet it is also the center of worship for the monks of the White Feather. Most recently, the cult of Roidira has identified Qaharid as a pilgrimage city, and the once innocuous cultists have begun exhibiting truly strange behaviors. Society contacts recognize these actions as a sign that the Roidirans have uncovered some extraordinary secret in the wilderness nearby, and it fall to the PCs to speak with witnesses and track down the cult's discovery.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Austin
Player 3: James
Player 4: Hjal

[shadow=ORANGE,left]** SPECIAL SEASONAL ADVENTURE**[/shadow]
8-06: Reaping What We Sow Tier 1-5 GM: Austin

When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Rosehaven, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society's former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: Deana
Player 3: Mystery Guest

**NEW** Starfinder Quest: Into the Unknown Tier 1 GM: Micheal (maybe?)
A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters (bring your own or use a pregen).
When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.
Player 1: Brian (again?)

25 Oct 2017
00-16 To Scale the Dragon Tier 5-9 GM: Brian
The last remains of a sage from an age long past rests high atop the snow-covered tips of the Fog Peaks in Southern Galt and the Society wants his bones in order to study them and learn from them. They've sent you into a wintry wilderness of primordial beastmen and snow creatures not seen below the snow line to do just that. With the Aspis Consortium also seeking the bones, the race is on to beat them to the top and, once the bones are recovered, to make it back down alive.
Player 1:

01-35 Voice in the Void Tier 1-7 GM: Hjal
Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.
Player 1: Bill

Starfinder 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: James
A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: O.J.
Player 4: Richard

08-13 What Sleeps in Stone Tier 7-11 GM: Alex
The snowcapped summits and volcanic peaks of the Kullan Dei range cuts across Tian Xia, yet there is more to these mountains than ice and wind; the Pathfinder Society has learned of a priceless artifact hidden within a dormant volcano long ago. As the PCs retrace the path of an ancient hero, will they conquer the mountains or perish as have so many who came before?
Player 1: Austin
Player 2: Nadia
Standby: Jessica

Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS October GM Call!

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:32 pm

UPDATED

Micheal
Play
4 Oct - Starfinder 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet
18 Oct - The Cost of Enlightenment
25 Oct - Starfinder 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth

Run
11 Oct - The Deepmarket Deception

Hillary
Play
4 Oct - Starfinder 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet
18 Oct - The Cost of Enlightenment
25 Oct - Starfinder 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth

Run
11 Oct - Hall of the Flesh Eaters
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:45 pm

I would like to....

4 Oct
Play 4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch

11 Oct
GM Devil We Know Pt 1 CORE

18 Oct
Play 9-01 The Cost of Enlightenment (I will be playing Orpheus Flynnson)

25 Oct
Play Starfinder 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 pm

I would like to GM --
Tower of the Ironwood Watch
Emerald Spire level 2

I would like to play --
Devil we know part 1
Voice in the Void.

Thank you.

Bill

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:52 am

I would like to GM 09-01 The Cost of Enlightenment Tier 1-5 GM: ?

Play
Starfinder 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4 GM: ?
09-02 A Case of Missing Persons Tier 3-7 GM: ?
Starfinder 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: ?

--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:36 am

Please put me down to run A Case of Missing Persons. Please put me down to play Echoes of the Everwar Prt 2, The Cost of Enlightenment and What Sleeps in Stone. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:27 am

Randy, would it be possible to try and fit the Starfinder Quest in on the 18th. I am trying to stay on top of the Starfinder scenarios as they out. If i would have know that they would have come out with a 3-6 for 1-06 scenario it would have been a different scenario. I will even run that one if that would satisfy for my 1 GM spot this month.
Micheal Smith

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:29 am

MoffRimmer wrote: I would like to GM --
Emerald Spire level 2...
Whew, I was worried about that!

We may have a seventh player for the Super Dungeon, is that OK for everyone?
Pathfinder #47387

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 am

musclecarlover07 wrote: Randy, would it be possible to try and fit the Starfinder Quest in on the 18th. <...> I will even run that one if that would satisfy for my 1 GM spot this month.
Sure. I plan on having that, The Confirmation and the Phantom Phenomenon in my bag as standby Evergreen games... just in case we have a GM that can't make it at the last minute. I can throw it onto the list
Pathfinder #47387

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 am

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
musclecarlover07 wrote: Randy, would it be possible to try and fit the Starfinder Quest in on the 18th. <...> I will even run that one if that would satisfy for my 1 GM spot this month.
Sure. I plan on having that, The Confirmation and the Phantom Phenomenon in my bag as standby Evergreen games... just in case we have a GM that can't make it at the last minute. I can throw it onto the list
Ok then remove me from the 9-01 table and I will run that even though I haven't played it. Unless someone else wants to run it. I am not sure if Hillary wants to move to it also.
Micheal Smith

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 am

Do we need to move around the Bonekeep Adventure?
musclecarlover07 wrote: UPDATED
Micheal
Play <...>
Last edited by MoffRimmer on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:51 am

MoffRimmer wrote: Do we need to move around the Bonekeep Adventure?
musclecarlover07 wrote: UPDATED
Micheal
Play <...>
I didn't think about it this month. I wasn't sure. Let's for sure do it next month.
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:00 am

Randy - sounds like it might be better to offer something else in place of "Devil we Know" and schedule it for next month...
musclecarlover07 wrote: I didn't think about it this month. I wasn't sure. Let's for sure do it next month.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:49 pm

MoffRimmer wrote: Randy - sounds like it might be better to offer something else in place of "Devil we Know" and schedule it for next month...
musclecarlover07 wrote: I didn't think about it this month. I wasn't sure. Let's for sure do it next month.
Ah, and I tried so hard to make sure that Starfinder did not coincide with the Bonekeep group :'(
Pathfinder #47387

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
MoffRimmer wrote: Randy - sounds like it might be better to offer something else in place of "Devil we Know" and schedule it for next month...
Ah, and I tried so hard to make sure that Starfinder did not coincide with the Bonekeep group :'(
I am partially to blame for this. I needed to make sure I got my GM slot in, unless players can still sign up for Starfinder. I know it looked like Richard passed up on the Core game as well.
Micheal Smith