Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 13 Dec 2017

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 am

[shadow=limegreen,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

Winter: long nights, cool days, and time set aside for family and friends. Why not get together for some adventure too?

Thank you all for being flexible with your schedules this time of year. I appreciate it very much!

This week, the Pathfinders explore the Destiny of the Sands, return to the Gallows of Madness, and fight slavery in the Slave Ships of Absalom! I am looking for another GM for the Tier 3-7 game so please consider volunteering. If we get a GM, the Pathfinders will battle the Aspis Consortium in The Deepmarket Deception. For those of you who have played the Gallows adventures, please confirm that you can attend this week!

Just as a reminder:
  • We follow the D11 closure and early release schedule in case of bad weather.
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post.
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

05-12 Destiny of the Sands Pt 1: A Bitter Bargain Tier 1-5 GM: James
Amenopheus has learned that the legacy of the Jeweled Sages lies near the Osirian trade city of Eto, and the Pathfinder Society has pledged its support in the Sapphire Sage's investigation of his ancient order; however the lead dried up-that was until a familiar information broker contacted Amenopheus offering an exchange of services. To assist an ally and unlock the secrets of Osirion's past, the Society must deal with a deadly antagonist once more by sending the PCs to fulfill the bargain and collect its due. The only question is what price their foe will demand. 'A Bitter Bargain' is the first scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-15: Destiny of the Sands-Part 2: "Race to Seeker's Folly" and Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-16: Destiny of the Sands-Part 3: "Sanctum of the Sages." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.
Player 1: Don
Player 2: Harlie
Player 3: Shanna
Player 4: Patrick
Player 5: Roy
Player 6: Kyle

Special Request Module Gallows of Madness: The Festering Blot Tier 1-3 GM: Richard
Something wicked-and monstrous-stirs around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of several apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling rumors about the old Sarini Estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli knows that she needs help, and she needs it fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises, or all three, if they hope to stem the tide of darkness that looms. Before too long, the heroes discover that villains with ties to the Abyss have set their sights on Saringallow, and won't rest until the settlement and all its innocent inhabitants fall victim to their madness-inducing predations!
Player 1: Nadia
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: Brandon
Player 4: Callie
Player 5: Joan
Player 6: Deana

07-15 The Deepmarket Deception Tier 3-7 GM: ?
When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-05 Slave Ships of Absalom **CORE** Tier 1-5 GM: Randy
The metropolis of Absalom promotes commerce in its many forms, and although slavery is legal, it is increasingly common for citizens to frown on the institution. The practice becomes more questionable when an ally of the Pathfinder Society traces an attempt at supernatural surveillance through a slave. Sent as independent sleuths, the PCs must track down the source of this espionage, which takes them deep into underbelly of one of Absalom's darkest industries.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: Brian
Player 3: Hillary
Player 4: Micheal
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 13 Dec 2017

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 am

I would like to sign up for the Slave Ships of Absalom ***CORE*** Game.

Also, please don't forget to put the people that were signed up for part 2 of the Gallows of Madness Module into pre-sign-up for part 3!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 am

I would like to confirm the sign up for Nadia, Brandon and myself for Gallows - I even beat Nadia to it this time!
Last edited by Vulse on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:53 pm

core game please

brian

donbuley
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by donbuley » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:34 am

Please put me down for Destiny of the Sands.

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:42 am

Can you sign Harlie up for Destiny of the Sands please?

Baulders Gatekeeper
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Patrick

Post by Baulders Gatekeeper » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:22 am

Please sign me and Shanna up for Destiny of the Sands. Thanks
Patrick

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:23 am

Hillary and Micheal for the core game please.
Micheal Smith

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Can you please put me on Destiny of the Sands.

Zolquar
Initiate of the Society

Post by Zolquar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 am

Can you sign Kyle up for destiny of the sands.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 am

With only 2 slots available and the potential for a few drop-ins, we may end up with more than one table of seven players. GMs, consider this fair warning!
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:12 pm

I am more then willing to take on a seventh player if need be.
James
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: With only 2 slots available and the potential for a few drop-ins, we may end up with more than one table of seven players. GMs, consider this fair warning!
I'm curious, Randy... wasn't there a rule that the players at the table had to agree to take a 7th? We used to vote, and that part seems to have disappeared lately. Just wondering why.... :)

(To be clear, I have definitely been the beneficiary of the generous vote to accept a 7th, and I'm not complaining, but it does change the game pretty significantly.)
Last edited by aidanixi on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington

Post by musclecarlover07 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:47 pm

aidanixi wrote:
Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: With only 2 slots available and the potential for a few drop-ins, we may end up with more than one table of seven players. GMs, consider this fair warning!
I'm curious, Randy... wasn't there a rule that the players at the table had to agree to take a 7th? We used to vote, and that part seems to have disappeared lately. Just wondering why.... :)

(To be clear, I have definitely been the beneficiary of the generous vote to accept a 7th, and I'm not complaining, bubt it does change the game pretty significantly.)
LEGAL TABLE SIZE
The minimum table size for a Roleplaying Guild Organized Play session is four players. The recommended maximum is six players. In cases where you simply cannot seat four players, you may run a table of three players, and play an appropriate level pregenerated iconic character in order to meet the minimum table size of four PCs. Pregenerated iconic characters are available for 1st level, 4th level, and 7th level (see the Pregenerated Characters section on page 6).

If seven players show up to an event, rather than turning someone away, consider adding a seventh person to the table. Check with the players to determine their preferences before running a seven-person table, as seven-person tables ofen overpower otherwise challenging adventures and limit the amount of time each player gets to shine in the given scenario.Tables may not have eight or more players.
Page 11 of the guide.
So yes the players have to agree.
Micheal Smith

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:50 pm

I once played a table of 10. It was terrible. I think I literally left to get dinner and was back before it was my turn again... :D
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017