Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS 14 Feb 2018

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:50 pm

[shadow=red,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

February, a time for love. Love of ADVENTURE!

This week there is a brief gap between adventures, so lets take a moment to remember why we are Pathfinders. We adventure to explore strange new places, discover ancient artifacts and relics, and to meet new people and races. But all that is meaningless if we do not celebrate the relationships we make along the way. This week we celebrate with three weddings and a funeral...

Just as a reminder:
  • We follow D11 closure and early release schedules for bad weather. Stay safe during icy conditions!
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
14 Feb 2018
3-16: The Midnight Mauler (Tier 3-7) GM: O.J.
The Decemvirate sends members of the Pathfinder Society to the former crown jewel of Ustalav's royal courts, the decaying city of Ardis. Tasked by the Society to look into the fate of Absalom's former Master of Blades, Vonran Vilk, what they find will lead to exploration, diplomacy, murder, haunted pasts, and tragic love. Can the PCs stop the rampage of the Midnight Mauler before he kills again?
Player 1: Nadia
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: Brandon
Player 4: Patrick
Player 5: Shanna
Player 6: Erin

00-27: Our Lady of Silver (Tier 5-9) GM: Mark
You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to Katheer, the shining capital of Qadira, to witness the wedding of Pathfinder Faireven to the wealthy and beautiful Lady of Silver and bring back a trove of relics given to the Society as part of the wedding dowry. When the wedding is disrupted by unscrupulous thieves, you soon find yourself dodging double-crosses, accusations of grave robbery, and worse. You must find the relics soon, or risk facing the eternal expulsion of the Society from the treasure-filled deserts of Qadira.
Player 1: Harlie
Player 2: Richard
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Micheal (if you have not played they could use you!)

Pathfinder Module: We B4 Goblins! (Tier 1 pregens provided) GM: Hillary
As whelps of the Licktoad tribe just out of their swaddling cages, the goblins Chuffy, Mogmurch, Poog, and Reta must prove themselves by undergoing a series of challenges, from tying a string to a large spider and shouting insults with hot rocks in their mouths to facing off against a goblin bully and his dimwitted minions. As a final test of their mettle, they must make a dangerous (and smelly) trek to claim a toad from the nearby swamp and present it to the terrifying presence that lurks within the Cave of Darkfear, only after which can they truly call themselves goblins!
But as the goblins return to the Licktoad village, they come across a brightly colored, jingling human carrying a map to a small farm up the river where a family of halflings are celebrating a wedding-the perfect setup for a goblin raid! Will the heroes acquit themselves in the finest goblin fashion by wreaking havoc upon the nuptials? Or will they be bitten by ferocious dogs and smashed by frying pans?
Player 1: Don
Player 2: Chris
Player 3: Jim K
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Micheal (it is an evergreen scenario, if you already played the other event)

5-21: The Merchant's Wake (Tier 1-5) GM: Micheal
A powerful Qadiran trade prince has died, and faction leader Aaqir al'Hakam rushes to his homeland to attend his mentor's funeral. As an act of support, the Pathfinder Society sends the PCs as representatives to the event; however the death of such an influential merchant and politician has created a considerable power vacuum, and ambitious acquaintances from across the Inner Sea are in attendance to pay their respects, claim a piece of the trade prince's legacy, and undercut their rivals' attempts to do the same. Can the Pathfinders keep this somber event from spiraling into a bloodbath?
Content in 'The Merchant's Wake' also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Qadira faction.
Player 1: Jim K
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Alternate: Hillary
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

seranan
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS 14 Feb 2018

Post by seranan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

I would like to play The Merchant's Wake please.
~Erin
~Erin

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Please sign me up for Lady of Silver. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Randy, Hillary ran The Merchant's Wake, so we will swap GM tables. So Hillary will run We B4 Goblins and I will The Merchant's Wake.

Thanks.
Micheal Smith

greyblade23
Rookie Field Agent

Post by greyblade23 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Please add me to the Merchant's Wake.
Thanks,
Jim K

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Can you sign Harlie up four Our Lady of Silver?

donbuley
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by donbuley » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:23 pm

I've been told We B4 Goblins is a can't-miss, please put me down for that.

Baulders Gatekeeper
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Patrick

Post by Baulders Gatekeeper » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Please sign Shanna and me up for the midnight mauler!

Thanks!
Patrick

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:26 am

Before my GMs get eager to cancel games, remember that we are coming off of a convention weekend and heading into another convention weekend so many players have not completed their plans yet... if we do not have enough players by Wednesday noon, I will cancel tables and consolidate players onto other tables.
Pathfinder #47387

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 am

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: Before my GMs get eager to cancel games, remember that we are coming off of a convention weekend and heading into another convention weekend so many players have not completed their plans yet... if we do not have enough players by Wednesday noon, I will cancel tables and consolidate players onto other tables.
Oh, come on, Randy... if you have to choose between figuring out your gaming schedule and doing actual work at your day job, which do YOU think is more important? ;) :D
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 pm

aidanixi wrote:
Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: Before my GMs get eager to cancel games, remember that we are coming off of a convention weekend and heading into another convention weekend so many players have not completed their plans yet... if we do not have enough players by Wednesday noon, I will cancel tables and consolidate players onto other tables.
Oh, come on, Randy... if you have to choose between figuring out your gaming schedule and doing actual work at your day job, which do YOU think is more important? ;) :D
Food. Food is more important... and if I don't have a job, I don't have any food. :(
Pathfinder #47387

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:52 pm

I will be there and truth is, I could play at any one of those tables. So feel free to put me in whatever table needs players. :)

Bill

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Please put me down as a stand by for The Merchant's Wake, in case I don't get enough players for my table. Thanks ~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 pm

I need to change from 3-16: The Midnight Mauler (Tier 3-7) GM: O.J. to 00-27: Our Lady of Silver (Tier 5-9) GM: Mark, I've already done the Mauler.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

ceverhart
Initiate of the Society

Post by ceverhart » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Please sign me up for We B4 Goblins as well

Chris