Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms April PFS GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 pm

[shadow=pink,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

April, a time of gentle rains, fierce storms, budding trees and grass, and all things new. What a great time to be an adventurer!

There were many requests this month, so please check to be sure I got them all!

Just as a reminder:
  • We follow D11 closure and early release schedules for bad weather. Stay safe during icy conditions!
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
4 Apr 2018
00-14 The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch Tier 1-7 GM: Richard
When four statues of unspeakable power were found in a tomb in Osirion and then stolen, the Pathfinder Society assumed they were gone forever. When they appeared again in the illicit inventory of a Qadiran smuggler in the massive trade city of Sedeq, the Society wasted little time dispatching you there to recover them. Finding the smuggler dead and a familiar face from Absalom responsible, your task quickly becomes a race to retrieve the statues before their brutal power can be unleashed on the citizens of the Satrap. Can you find the statues in time or will Sedeq be swallowed in a plague like none Golarion has ever seen?

Module Gallows of Madness 1: A Foul Breed Tier 1-3 GM: Bill
Something wicked-and monstrous-stirs around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of several apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling rumors about the old Sarini Estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli knows that she needs help, and she needs it fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises, or all three, if they hope to stem the tide of darkness that looms. Before too long, the heroes discover that villains with ties to the Abyss have set their sights on Saringallow, and won't rest until the settlement and all its innocent inhabitants fall victim to their madness-inducing predations!
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Jonathan
Player 3: Erik R
Player 4: Jim K
Player 5: Scott
Player 6: Erin

06-10 The Wounded Wisp Tier 1-2 GM: Randy
More than 400 years have transpired since the Pathfinder Society began in a humble tavern that has quietly weathered the centuries without incident. When a routine errand there uncovers a clue left behind by one of the founding Pathfinders, it's up to the PCs to solve a puzzle whose pieces are scattered across Absalom-and whose prize dates back to the Society's darkest years.

[glow=blue,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: Jim H
A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.
Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

11 Apr 2018
09-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name Tier 1-5 GM: Hillary
The Goblinblood Wars that ravaged Isger more than a decade ago didn't just set fire to villages; it destroyed families. Among these was the wealthy Irrica family, all but one who perished during this tumultuous time. Now that Isger's government has begun declassifying reports, the Pathfinder Society has learned that the Irricas commanded some supernatural force that convinced even the mighty House Thrune to give them space. With these leads now public knowledge, the Society sends the PCs to piece together the broken family's history and recover this secret weapon before it falls into the wrong hands.
Fallen Family, Broken Name includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across Isger to uncover the Goblinblood Wars' forgotten events and a family's tragic past. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.
Player 1: Richard

Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon Level 6: The Drowned Level (continued from last session) Tier 4-6 GM: Bill
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths-one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.
Player 1: Randy
Player 2: Hetti
Player 3: Sean
Player 4: Harlie
Player 5: Nadia
Player 6: Jesse
Player 7: Brandon

07-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme (CORE) Tier 1-5 GM: ?
With the power to vastly extend life, the sun orchid elixir is one of the most prized items in the Inner Sea-and as a result one of the most dangerous to transport. After his shipments of sun orchid elixir vanished without a trace two years in a row, the ruler of Pashow is desperate to ensure that his next delivery goes off without a hitch. In order to test its security, Pashow has hired a team of Pathfinders to execute their finest heist and test the convoy's defenses. Are the PCs up to the challenge?
Player 1: Jim H

[glow=blue,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

18 Apr 2018
01-44 Echoes of the Everwar - Part III: Terror at Whistle Down Tier 7-11 GM: Austin
The citizens of the gnome enclave of Whistledown in distant Varisia are being kidnapped by malevolent creatures that stalk the night. You are sent there by the Pathfinder Society to see if this sudden surge of vile activity is linked to the rumors of a hidden tomb near Whistledown that holds the body of a famed Osirion concubine. Can you save the town of Whistledown from certain doom and find the lost tomb of the ancient concubine?

00-24 Decline of Glory Tier 1-7 GM: Richard
When the son of a famous Pathfinder gains control of his father's holdings in Taldor, the Pathfinder Society decides to build a new lodge there as a base to explore the many ruins of that crumbling empire. Unfortunately, the Taldan Phalanx has its eye on the holdings and an ancient curse has turned many of the residents into the walking dead. Can you survive the tangled web of Taldor's politics and fight off the echoes of the past or will you, too, see your glory decline?

Module Gallows of Madness 2: What Lurks in the Woods Tier 1-3 GM: Bill
Something wicked-and monstrous-stirs around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of several apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling rumors about the old Sarini Estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli knows that she needs help, and she needs it fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises, or all three, if they hope to stem the tide of darkness that looms. Before too long, the heroes discover that villains with ties to the Abyss have set their sights on Saringallow, and won't rest until the settlement and all its innocent inhabitants fall victim to their madness-inducing predations!
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Jonathan
Player 3: Erik R
Player 4: Jim K
Player 5: Scott
Player 6: Erin

[glow=blue,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-06 A Night in Nightarch Tier 3-6 GM: Micheal
A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.

25 Apr 2018
[glow=navy,2,300]Module Pathfinder Adventure Path #37: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (Serpent's Skull 1 of 6) GM: Bill[/glow]
Only the Strong Survive
A deadly storm shipwrecks the passengers and crew of the Jenivere upon infamous Smuggler's Shiv, an island off the coast of the jungle realm of Sargava. If they're to have any hope of escaping the notorious pirates' graveyard, the survivors will need to band together to outwit the isle's strange beasts and legendary menaces. But can the PCs unite the swift-to-squabble castaways, especially when several seem to have mysterious goals of their own? And does Smuggler's Shiv hide secrets even deadlier than its desperate denizens?"
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: Sean
Player 4: Richard
Player 5: Randy
Player 6: Erik R

08-20 Torrent's Last Will Tier 7-11 GM: ?
On the Plane of Water, familiar sights grow on impossible scales, from monumental swaths of kelp to utterly titanic sea creatures. The Society has traced a powerful relic to a tremendous shell adrift within a miles-wide swarm of giant jellyfish, and with the help of new allies, the PCs might recover it. They had best beware, though, for the Plane of Water is home to sahuagin and worse that are not eager to welcome intruders.

00-23 Tide of Morning Tier 1-5 GM: Mitchel
Venture-Captain Dennel Hamshanks sends you to convince an Andoren druid named Hemzel to allow the Pathfinder Society to study his recently discovered lorestone, a minor magical item that unlocks some of the mysteries of the ancient Andoren druid circles. When you arrive and find Hemzel murdered and the lorestone missing, you must race against time to recover the lorestone and stop Hemzel's murderers from using it against the druids of Andoran.

[glow=blue,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-09 Live Exploration Extreme! Tier 1-4 GM: Micheal
Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew-not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?
Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation.
Player 1: O.J. (maybe?)
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms April PFS GM Call!

Post by WhiteMane » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Please sign me up to run SFS 1-02 and 1-03.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:06 pm

UPDATED

Randy we are not doing Core Bonekeep in April. We are holding off till May.

What happen to SFS 1-09 I know Oj requested to play it and I would love to run that one.

I'll try running Decline if Glory on the 18th

Could I get SFS 1-06 moved to another week so I can run that, i really want to run this one as it was entertaining, I could do it on the 18th and let Richard have Decline of Glory or I can do it on the 11th, Maybe give Oj a chance to jump on it as well. I know Brian said he wanted to play it.
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:16 pm

I would like to run

00-14 The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch Tier 1-7 GM: ?
00-24 Decline of Glory Tier 1-7 GM: ?

Play
09-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name Tier 1-5 GM: ?
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 pm

lochinvar_1971 wrote: I would like to run

00-14 The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch Tier 1-7 GM: ?
00-24 Decline of Glory Tier 1-7 GM: ?

Play
09-16 Fallen Family, Broken Name Tier 1-5 GM: ?
I think I beat you to decline of glory.
Micheal Smith

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:51 pm

If you can split up Gallows a little bit, like move part 2 to part 3 and move part 3 to next month, I will run it.

Bill

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:58 pm

If the Gallows of Madness gets moved around, I'll Be happy to run Fallen Family, Broken Name. Mostly because I'd really like to play gallows of madness. ~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by Haman » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:02 am

I'm happy to run gallows in the current schedule arrangement.

And Tide of Morning on the 25th.

Adding Annie as a player for the four sessions I would be running.
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:15 am

Please sign me up to GM:
4 Apr: Starfinder 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4

Please sign me up to play:
25 Apr: Starfinder 01-06 A Night in Nightarch Tier 3-6

11 Apr: 07-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme (CORE) Tier 1-5
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013
SFS GM Novas:â—‹

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Haman wrote: I'm happy to run gallows in the current schedule arrangement.

And Tide of Morning on the 25th.

Adding Annie as a player for the four sessions I would be running.
I rearranged a bit before I saw your post so I put Bill on the Gallows sessions. Do you have another choice to run?
Pathfinder #47387

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Jim H wrote: Please sign me up to GM:

O.J. jumped in to run 01-02 and the other Starfinder requests are full for GMs. Do you have another choice?
Pathfinder #47387

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Since I'm signed up to GM some Starfinder scenarios, please sign me up to play 1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! on the 25th.
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Randy, I can try to run and play at the same time. I can do 50/50 of each haha. Just got to make sure Bill's table is next door to the Starfinder Room that day.

If Oj can wait then, I can do it the first week in May.
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
Jim H wrote: Please sign me up to GM:

O.J. jumped in to run 01-02 and the other Starfinder requests are full for GMs. Do you have another choice?
Jim... Would you like to run 1-02 on the 11th? I'll step aside if you want to...
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 am

Sir.Bearington wrote: Randy, I can try to run and play at the same time. I can do 50/50 of each haha. Just got to make sure Bill's table is next door to the Starfinder Room that day.

If Oj can wait then, I can do it the first week in May.
D'oh!

I'll juggle that and try to fix it.

Ok, I am at a loss to fix this one. Every other week in April is books with the players GMing and/or Bill is running something. Any suggestions?
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387