[font=Comic Sans MS][glow=red]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/glow]
May is the time of year when primary and secondary school gets out for many children and we may see a younger demographic at the game table, but never fear. I will put together a book for the store with the basic supplies for any GM to run an evergreen adventure for any nooblettes who join us unexpectedly. Please remember that we are a PG-13 organization and adjust your play and discussions to the demographic of the table
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
Just as a reminder:
With the changes to the website:
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
16 May 2019
SFS 01-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
(I have maps if you need them!)
When the dwarven miners of Ulrikka Clanholdings unearth a complex belonging to their erstwhile duergar kin on an asteroid in the Diaspora, they call on the Starfinder Society to investigate. As the duergar have very few remaining outposts or ruins left within the Pact Worlds system, investigating the asteroid complex is a rare opportunity to learn about ancient dwarven history. However, the duergar were masters of trap-forging and the creation of harmful machinery that they regularly employed in the defense of their homes. Can the PCs overcome these traps and foes to uncover the truth of the Ashen Asteroid?
Player 1: Jim H.
Player 2: Damon Schoonover
Player 3: James
Player 4: Randy
Player 5: Hetti
Player 6: David