Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER
ADVENTURE! June is a time for the outdoors, including picnics, camping, biking, and all of those other things that expose you to nature. Personally, with my allergies and sensitive Scandinavian skin tone, I have always felt that Mother Nature has been trying to kill me, but hey. To each their own!
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
With the changes to the website:
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
20 June 2019
SFS 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch
A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery. Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Player 1: Damon
Player 2: Addison
Player 3: James
Player 4: Shel