Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
Pathfinder Second Edition, Starfinder Second Season... September is a time of seconds I guess! Sorry, bad pun. Please give me a second chance!
Anyway, school is back in full swing and we may see a slight change in our attendance because of it so be aware and please post your requests to GM or play as soon as possible so I can better plan for our new attendance levels. This month there is plenty of new items, new adventures, and new foes to encounter along with many returning favorites. I will continue to schedule first edition (classic) PFS as well as our SFS Thursdays and I will introduce more second edition (PFS2E) games as demand and GM's are available.
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
19 Sep 2019
SFS AP-13 Fire Starters (Dawn of Flame 1 of 6) Tier 1 GM: James
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
It Takes One Spark
A magical portal to the Plane of Fire disappears into the sun just after something exits it for the first time in recorded history. An overwhelming telepathic burst from within the star quickly follows, and a scientist recruits the heroes to help her find out what’s going on. The mission takes the heroes to a lashunta enclave called Asanatown in the Burning Archipelago, a bubble-city in the sun’s atmosphere, to meet with another scientist who can help. Before that meeting can happen, however, the psychic disturbance leads radicals among the telepathically sensitive lashuntas to take matters into their own hands, closing Asanatown off from the rest of the sun-based city. Trapped, the heroes must rescue their contact and return power to the proper authorities to escape!
Players: **SEE THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR APPROVED PLAYERS!**