Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
October, a time for goblins, ghouls, witches, and of course, ADVENTURE!!
This month we have every type of shadowy haunt, fearsome foe, and of course, GLORIOUS GOBLINS!! That's right. Those loveable and unforgettable GOBLINS are taking over each week in October.
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
17 Oct 2019
SFS 02-06 The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament Tier 5-8 GM: Brian
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
The Exo-Guardians faction once maintained an impressive fortress known as Sangoro's Bulwark. Years ago, mysterious forces assaulted the bulwark, and the location was thought forever lost—until now. The Starfinder Society selects the PCs to launch an initial foray back to the area around Sangoro's Bulwark, in hopes of retrieving a cache of deadly weapons the Exo-Guardians had guarded before the fortress fell. Can the PCs discover the lost weapons before they fall into the wrong hands?
Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians)
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: David
Player 3: Jim
Player 4: James