Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
November is a time to give thanks, start holiday shopping, and feast until you fall asleep... Wait, maybe that is just in my household. Anyway, we have a slightly shortened month of Society games this month thanks to the wrath of Babba Yaga in October and the Thanksgiving holiday at the end of the month.
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
27 Nov 2019
02-20 Wrath of the Accursed Tier 7-11 GM: John (Thank You!)
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
When Pathfinders in and around the Osirian capital of Sothis don’t respond to an emergency summons to the Sothis Lodge, you are sent to discover their whereabouts. What you discover are a series of horrific murders all tied to a long-forgotten curse from the Society’s past.
Player 1: Tyler
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: Nadia
Player 4: Patrick
Player 5: Erik
Player 6: Jenn
06-17 Fires of Karamoss Tier 5-9 GM: ?
A Pathfinder expedition has uncovered hitherto unknown levels in the Red Redoubt, a millennium-old siege fortress created by the machine-mage Karamoss. A source of Numerian technology in its own backyard piques the Society’s interest, yet informants in the redoubt speak of an aggressive contingent deep below that aims to reactivate Karamoss’s powerful forges. Can the PCs salvage the fortress’s treasure while also preventing a catastrophe that could crush Absalom?
01-47 The Darkest Vengeance Tier 1-5 GM: Bill
When a newly opened Ustalav Pathfinder Lodge goes silent, it's up to you to investigate and report back to the Society as to the source of the disappearance. The mystery deepens when you arrive and find the house silent but infiltrated by an old threat now in control of one of Ustalav's most powerful artifacts.
Player 1: Harley
Player 2: Sean
Player 3: Mandy
Player 4: Aaron
PF2E 01-07 Flooded King's Court 1-4 Tier GM: O.J.
From a ruined theater in the run-down Puddles district of Absalom, a goblin hero and self-styled king rules over the nearby goblins. Shifting foundations beneath the playhouse have revealed ruins from Absalom's early history, and the goblin king has put out a call for explorers to search the area and clear out its dangers. The Pathfinder Society has answered the call. They aren't the only group that is interested, however, and they must prove themselves to earn the right to enter these lost chambers.
Scenario tags: Faction (Vigilant Seal)"
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Connor
Player 3: Mark
Player 4: Rob
Player 5: Damon