Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
December is the time of year to spend with friends and family in celebration of the year that was and we Pathfinders and Starfinders have a lot to celebrate. The second edition was released with much fanfare and high expectations and the Starfinder Society managed to rescue many of their lost companions and reunite the Society. What a time to be alive!!
Of course, I enjoy celebrating our time together too. We have had many adventures, raised money for worthy causes, and had a great time. I appreciate you all!
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
5 Dec 2019
SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6 GM: ?
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean. Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
SFS 02-09 Bluerise Breakout Tier 1-4 GM: ?
An important data package requires that the PCs travel in person to secure it. When the simple mission goes awry, the PCs find themselves trapped in a high security corporate office. With no way of contacting the outside, the PCs must make their way through the complex, avoiding the activated security systems and the agents of those responsible for the sudden office lockdown!