GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
illyena
Initiate of the Society
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:27 pm
Name: Krysta
PFS Number: 36353

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by illyena » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Friday
9-1sfs waking the past
2-6 sfs acts of association
7-11 sfs meeting the queen

Jeff would like to do the 7-11 pair of pf2 quests

Saturday
Jeff 9-1 burden of envy
Krysta 2- 6 burden of envy
Jeff 2-6 sandstone secret quest
Krysta and Jeff 7-12 fate of the scoured gods

Sunday

User avatar
slate
Venture Lieutenant
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 171643
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Location: Arvada

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by slate » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 pm

illyena wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:37 pm
Friday
9-1sfs waking the past
2-6 sfs acts of association
7-11 sfs meeting the queen

Jeff would like to do the 7-11 pair of pf2 quests

Saturday
Jeff 9-1 burden of envy
Krysta 2- 6 burden of envy
Jeff 2-6 sandstone secret quest
Krysta and Jeff 7-12 fate of the scoured gods

Sunday
Thanks to both of you! Please take a look and make sure I got you both down correctly.

User avatar
Phaasz1
Newly Confirmed Agent
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 pm
Name: Phaasz1
PFS Number: 2356008

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by Phaasz1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Zach, are you GMing two tables (42 and 43) simultaneously on Sunday 2-6 pm?
I avoid cliches like the plague.

Paul H.

User avatar
slate
Venture Lieutenant
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 171643
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Location: Arvada

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by slate » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:46 pm

Good spot. Did you want to do Spirit?

User avatar
Phaasz1
Newly Confirmed Agent
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 pm
Name: Phaasz1
PFS Number: 2356008

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by Phaasz1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:50 pm

lol, I can't, I'm signed up to play it. I was just concerned that it wouldn't have a GM if it wasn't listed as NEEDED.
I avoid cliches like the plague.

Paul H.

jahunt1
Initiate of the Society
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:42 pm
Name: Jeff Hunt
PFS Number: 19072

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by jahunt1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm

slate wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 pm
illyena wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:37 pm
Friday
9-1sfs waking the past
2-6 sfs acts of association
7-11 sfs meeting the queen

Jeff would like to do the 7-11 pair of pf2 quests

Saturday
Jeff 9-1 burden of envy
Krysta 2- 6 burden of envy
Jeff 2-6 sandstone secret quest
Krysta and Jeff 7-12 fate of the scoured gods

Sunday
Thanks to both of you! Please take a look and make sure I got you both down correctly.
Mine look good and since you can't be in two places at once (not that I know of anyway) I can run Table 43: PF2 #01-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Levels 1 - 4) GM:

User avatar
slate
Venture Lieutenant
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 171643
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Location: Arvada

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by slate » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:12 am

jahunt1 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm
Mine look good and since you can't be in two places at once (not that I know of anyway) I can run Table 43: PF2 #01-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Levels 1 - 4) GM:
Swivel chair between two tables? :P I mean... it wouldn't be pleasant, but it could be done!

Thanks, I'll put you down for it!

User avatar
slate
Venture Lieutenant
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 171643
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Location: Arvada

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by slate » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:49 pm

ALL GMs -- I'll be reaching out to you in the next few days for the following info:
First/Last name
email address associated with your paizo.com account
Forum name on paizo.com (found on paizo.com under my account -> my profile)

Starfinder multitable special GMs -- when we get closer to GenghisCon, I will reach out to all players to try to get an idea of what levels are being brought. I think everyone should have low tier prepped at a minimum, and I'll assign each of you one additional tier.

jahunt1
Initiate of the Society
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:42 pm
Name: Jeff Hunt
PFS Number: 19072

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by jahunt1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:47 pm

slate wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:12 am
jahunt1 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm
Mine look good and since you can't be in two places at once (not that I know of anyway) I can run Table 43: PF2 #01-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Levels 1 - 4) GM:
Swivel chair between two tables? :P I mean... it wouldn't be pleasant, but it could be done!

Thanks, I'll put you down for it!
I was just checking and Table 43: PF2 #01-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Levels 1 - 4) GM: Krysta
This should actually be Jeff as the GM. I know we are confusing.

User avatar
emorrow
Venture Lieutenant
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:01 pm
Name: Everett Morrow
PFS Number: 30338
GM Stars: 5
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: GenghisCon 2020 GM Call!

Post by emorrow » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Please sign up Everett Morrow to run Table 12, 16, and 45.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users