Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
January is a time for new beginnings, resolutions, and trying to remember to write the new year on your correspondence... hey, these quips can't all be profound.
This month I have posted the player sign-up early so GMs can judge which games have interest and which games need GMs.
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
15 Jan 2020
Special Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave Tier 3-7 GM: Randy
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
An enemy of the Pathfinder Society recently found a hidden dungeon in a centuries-old siege fortress, but despite his best efforts to convert it into his base of operations, he failed. When a pair of Pathfinders encounter disaster while scouting out the entrance, the party must explore the first level of the dungeon to determine not just what attacked their comrades but also what dark power their nemesis nearly acquired. **WARNING**
This is a DEADLY adventure. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Player 1: Mark
Player 2: Harlie
Player 3: Sean
Player 4: Roy
Player 5: John
02-18 The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor Tier 7-11 GM: Bill
When a Qadiran Pathfinder known for her knowledge of genie-kind fails to report back to the Katheer Lodge, the PCs are sent into the long-abandoned ruins of Koor, a former forge city high in the Zho Mountains. In their effort to find the lost agent, the Pathfinders may find themselves facing a foe long locked in a secure vault by the city’s former occupants—guardians whose departure weakened their defenses, paving the way for a terrible escape.
Player 1: Nadia
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: Erik
Player 4: Jenn
Player 5: Everett
Player 6: James
00-08 Slave Pits of Absalom Tier 1-5 GM: ?
Someone kidnapped Lady Anilah Salhar—the Chelish wife of Dremdhet Salhar, one of Osirion's many Grand Ambassadors to Absalom—and sold her into slavery. With Salhar holding delve permits over the heads of the Decemvirute, the Pathfinders are sent to assist the Osirian Ambassador. Venturing into Absalom's darkest corners to save Lady Anilah, the Pathfinders must face the secrets of the Slave Pits to avoid becoming slaves themselves.
PF2E 01-04 Bandits of Immenwood Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
The Pathfinders are sent forth to aid their own! A Pathfinder mission returning from a long sea voyage ran aground on the Isle of Kortos and were forced to leave behind many of their discoveries so they could press on to Absalom and receive much-needed medical care. The PCs are sent to the site of the wreck to retrieve the relics and charts their peers were forced to leave but the relics have drawn the attention of some of the Immenwood's most volatile inhabitants. Will the PCs be able to return the documents and relics to Zarta Dralneen, the Grand Lodge's Chief Archivist? Or will they fall prey to the unusual bandits dwelling within the coastal reaches of one of Kortos's most infamous forests?
Scenario Tags: Faction (Grand Archive)
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Tyler
Player 3: Javy
Player 4: Connor R
Player 5: Mark R
Player 6: Rob L