Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
January is a time for new beginnings, resolutions, and trying to remember to write the new year on your correspondence... hey, these quips can't all be profound.
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
9 Jan 2020
SFS 02-10 Corporate Interests Tier 3-6 GM: O.J.
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
When agents aren't travelling across the galaxy in search of ancient civilizations, the Starfinder Society often sends its agents to showcase their skills with various Pact Worlds corporations. Each of these adventures showcase different roles the Starfinder Society takes in the corporate world. From testing out new firearms and starships, to battling escaped outsiders used as corporate experiments, the PCs have the perfect chance to showcase their skills! Corporate Interest includes five, 1-hour adventures that involve AbadarCorp, Arabani Arms, Frozen Trove, Resurgent Technologies, and Sanjaval Spaceflight Systems. Scenario tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship
Player 1: Brian
Player 2: Jim H