Hail and Well Met Starfinders!
The full winter of February is on us, along with the sniffles, feavers, and coughs that punctuate this season. Please fellow Starfinders and Pathfinders, take care of yourselves and your loved ones and DON'T COME GAMING IF YOU ARE SICK! Now that is out of the way, there are many kewl things happening this month besides the weather. We have Genghis Con 2020 13 to 16 Feb, the Paizo site is getting updates for the new content, the 2nd edition Game Mastery Guide is coming out, and there are tons of new RPG-centric tools, web series, and toys out every month. It's a good time to love your inner GAME GEEK!
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
13 Feb 2020
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
SFS 02-13 Storm of the End Times Tier 1-4 GM: Jim Henderson
Over two years ago, the Starfinder Society recovered the reports of a crashed starship that pointed them to several sites of interest. The world of Wealdriad is one such location, far from the Pact Worlds in the depths of the Vast. The Society has recently determined the planet is about to undergo a once-in-a-lifetime natural phenomena. The PCs travel to Wealdriad to catalogue the experience, but soon find that other forces have come to monitor the event and that not all of those witnesses are peaceful.
Scenario tags: Vehicle
Maps: Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Ship, Starfinder Flip-Mat: Starship
Player 1: SteveTheNPC
Player 2: Brian
Player 3: James
Player 4: Damon
Player 5: David
20 Feb 2020
SFS 02-16 A Scoured Home Tier 5-8 GM: O.J.
In desperate need of medicinal goods due to an ongoing price hike, the Starfinder Society travels back to the world of Icefront, homeworld of the izalguuns. While waiting for their goods, the PCs assist the izalguuns with a mounting threat: one of the izalguun's buried starships appears to be powering up and leaking fatal radiation. To stop a planet-wide catastrophe, the Starfinders venture into the old izalguun starship to find the source of the danger and confront a hidden menace.
Scenario tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Jadnura]), Faction (Wayfinders)
Maps: Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Lost City
Player 1: Damon
Player 2: David
Player 3: Brian
Player 4: Jim H
Player 5: James
27 Feb 2020
SFS AP-14 Soldiers of Brass (Dawn of Flame 2 of 6) Tier 3 GM: James
Hired Guns! Now employees of the Deep Cultures Institute, the heroes are set to investigate what's happening in the sun. Burglars in the DCI museum throw that plan askew by stealing the institute's data. The missing files are compiled and cross-referenced rumors on potential intelligent life inside the Pact Worlds' star, none of them substantiated. Who might want such speculation, and why? Following the robbers' path takes the heroes to the bubble-city of Corona and the infamous, unstable Brass Bazaar, where they learn the thieves weren't the only ones interested in the DCI's guesswork. The heroes must uncover who has the stolen data, find out where it's stored, and extract it. In the process, they discover more than they bargained for!
Player 1: Joan
Player 2: Callie
Player 3: Roy
Player 4: Brian
Player 5: Elizabeth
Player 6: Jacob