Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
The full winter of February is on us, along with the sniffles, feavers, and coughs that punctuate this season. Please fellow Starfinders and Pathfinders, take care of yourselves and your loved ones and DON'T COME GAMING IF YOU ARE SICK!
Now that is out of the way, there are many kewl things happening this month besides the weather. We have Genghis Con 2020 13 to 16 Feb, the Paizo site is getting updates for the new content, the 2nd edition Game Mastery Guide is coming out, and there are tons of new RPG-centric tools, web series, and toys out every month. It's a good time to love your inner GAME GEEK!
February is notoriously short so several of the regular games did not have room for this month. As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
I have maps for the games with a (*)
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
19 Feb 2020
03-07 Echoes of the Overwatched Tier 1-5 GM: ?
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
When a Pathfinder agent working in the famed Blakros Museum in Absalom falls victim to a terrible, ancient evil, if falls to the PCs to hunt down the released terror before it can retrieve a relic of the mad astronomer Ralzeros the Overwatched.
Player 1: Megan
07-26 All for Immortality, Part 2: All the Gods Beyond Tier 12-15 GM: Mark H
Recent revelations suggest the Thuvian crisis is part of a more devious scheme—one that extends far beyond the sun orchid trade. On the trail of the villainous mastermind at the heart of it all, the PCs set out for shadow-cursed Nidal to infiltrate a clandestine facility established to study the utterly otherworldly.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: David Petik
Player 3: James
Player 4: Brian
Module The Fall of Plaguestone, Part 2 Tier 1 GM: Richard
A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!
Player 1: Mark
Player 2: Sean
Player 3: Jim
Player 4: Damon
Player 5: Tyler
Player 6: Connor
MOVED 03-24 The Golden Serpent Tier 5-9 GM: ?
The Pathfinder Society sends a team of agents to meet an important contact in an unassuming restaurant in Absalom’s Ivy District, but not everything is as it seems. What the Pathfinders find there will lead them into a lion’s den of danger and intrigue in the City at the Center of the World.