Enchanted Realms PFS Players call - May 20, 2020 (via Roll20)

Host

MoffRimmer

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

N/A

Event Type

Enchanted Realms

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: 0---

Moderators: MoffRimmer, jbane, lochinvar_1971

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Enchanted Realms PFS Players call - May 20, 2020 (via Roll20)

Post by MoffRimmer » Fri May 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

Hopefully people are staying safe and everyone is doing well during this trying time.
Since we are unable (still) to meet up in person, I would like to try to run something via Roll20. So here is the sign-up for this.

PFS 20 May 2020

PFS 1e 9-18 Scourge of the Farheavens - Lvl 1-5 GM: Bill
When the Worldwound opened, tearing apart Sarkoris with a flood of demons, thousands of Sarkorian refugees sought shelter in nearby lands. Those who found no solace with their neighbors traveled far to the east, into the wilds of Iobaria. Among these was the Farheaven clan, which settled in the forests and faded into obscurity over the past century. Now that the Mendevian Crusades have fought back the demons and reclaimed a large amount of territory, the Pathfinder Society's begun the difficult task of studying the Sarkorian ruins to piece back together their shattered traditions and recover lost heirlooms.
Unfortunately, the Farheaven clan's old stronghold holds secret that archaeology struggles to decipher. To understand this culture, the PCs travel to Iobaria in search of the Farheavens and the oral histories they've passed down for generations. What they find, though, are a devastated people, an abandoned village, and a murderous god. Can the PCs save this clan and preserve its history?

Player 1: Randy
Player 2: Harlie
Player 3: Jonathan
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

So I'm still trying to figure out Roll20. I've done one session, and I think that it was a good learning experience. But I'd like to try to do more.

Right now, I don't have an adventure in mind. So here's your chance to suggest an adventure that you may not have played yet. If you are interested, take a moment and take a look at the adventures you may have played and see if there's anything that you may not have played but would like to. Suggest it here and I'll take a look. I would like to keep it to a 1-5 because I'd still like to make sure that I'm figuring out Roll20 before also tackling more complicated characters. (But if there aren't any 1-5, I'd be willing to take a look at a 3-7.) If no one posts any suggestions in the next day or so, I will pick one that I haven't run yet that I think might be interesting.

So sign up below if you are interested in playing and let me know if there's an adventure you'd like to see run.
Last edited by MoffRimmer on Mon May 18, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS Players call - May 20, 2020 (via Roll20)

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun May 17, 2020 10:07 am

I have some 150 hours of Roll20 experiance so I'll join the table and help out if I could!
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:06 pm

Please sign Harlie up. (I will also be using Ivy from the other game since she is level 1)

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun May 17, 2020 4:20 pm

No one gave me a suggestion so I chose one that I haven't run yet. Hopefully there's some interest in this one.

To help me prepare for Roll20, I will ask that people either send me a copy of their character before Tuesday, noon, or feel free to create your character in Roll 20 yourself before Tuesday evening. This will help me setup/create some macros -- and also will (hopefully) know what tier to prepare for.

Bill