Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
Hello again, I hope that everyone has stayed safe and healthy over the last few months. I certainly have missed our camaraderie. So it is time to get back into the swing of things.
We will begin to have games at Enchanted Realms starting on the 24th of June. I am not going to post a gm call for this session, but please if you can step up and run a game I would welcome the help.
Things to note.
- Enchanted Realms is limiting tables to 10 players - since our maximum for PFS1 is 7 and PFS2 is 6 we will be able to comply with their requirements.
- Please be cognizant of your fellow Society Agents - while masks are not required it will be a table decision - meaning if one member feels unsafe in an unmasked situation, please have your mask available and be prepared to wear them at the table.
- Please don't come to game if you feel ill.
- Any other concerns about this please contact myself, Randy or O.J.
We need GM's!!!
If you have a scenario you would like to see in July, please let me know by the 1st of July, since I will be out of town for most of the weekend of the fourth and would like to get the GM call out before I leave town.
Just as a reminder:
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
So with no further adieu here are this weeks games
PFS 24 June 2020
PF1E #04-10 Feast of Sigils Tier 7-11 GM:James
In Kaer Maga, the mysterious and dangerous cliffside City of Strangers in untamed Varisia, the Pathfinder Society will come face to face with a sect of the cult of Lissala who prey upon the city's most vulnerable denizens to increase their own power. To what end do they conduct the ancient Feast of Sigils ritual, and can the Pathfinders stop them before their evil plans come to fruition? Custom maps printed 2 of 2
PF1E #09-03 On the Border of War Tier 5-9 GM:
Brevoy may seem a united country, but its noble houses are ever on the brink of warfare while King Noleski Surtova struggles to keep the peace and prove his legitimacy. A neutral township's baron has died, and the loyalists of several houses have rekindled old rivalries while maneuvering for their respective lords to control the region. As the noble houses maneuver armies nearby in the name of "peacekeeping," the teeters on the precipice of war. Hostilities could spell the end of a famous ruin that the Society is yet to document, and Pathfinders must travel into the powder keg region to delay hostilities long enough to salvage and study the site. For the truly ambitious, it may be possible to avert the war altogether, but canny nobles as likely to see the PCs as pawns as mediators.
PF1E #09-01 The Cost of Enlightenment Tier 1-5
The Qadiran city of Qaharid is famous for its turquoise mines and fine pottery, yet it is also the center of worship for the monks of the White Feather. Most recently, the cult of Roidira has identified Qaharid as a pilgrimage city, and the once innocuous cultists have begun exhibiting truly strange behaviors. Society contacts recognize these actions as a sign that the Roidirans have uncovered some extraordinary secret in the wilderness nearby, and it fall to the PCs to speak witnesses and track down the cult's discovery.
PF2E #01-01: #1-18: Lodge of the Living God
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).
An unexpected alliance begins! The masked priest Narsen invites the Pathfinders to the city of Xer in Razmiran, a closed nation dedicated to Razmir, the Living God. Normally insular and isolated, access to Razmiran represents a unique opportunity for the Pathfinder Society. Narsen has even sweetened the pot by offering to fund the repair of an old keep to serve as the Society's new lodge. As the first Pathfinders arrive to oversee repairs on the lodge-to-be, will this mark the historic first moment in an unlikely partnership, or will it trigger a disaster of unmitigated propositions?
Faction (Envoy's Alliance)