Slots: 0---

Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Road map for the foreseeable future

Post by musclecarlover07 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:53 pm

We are looking to run the Starfinder AP 2 times a month in hopes of finishing it before Brian leaves. We are looking to really push Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder Society play. Most of the regulars have played majority of Pathfinder 1E scenarios. If we get new people interested in Pathfinder 1E, we are more than happy to make this work as we want to grow and have more people show up and play. Just let Brian or myself know and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We do have interest in wanting to finish the Alien RPG cinematic adventure, as of now this is still pending on when we will return to this. If any one else is interested in wanting to play in we can accommodate up to 2 more people. It is a simple system using only d6. If enough interest there is another cinematic scenario, I would love to run. Maybe eventually start up my own campaign.

There was also interest in several other RPG systems people were interested in wanting to run/play. Over the next several months we will look to try and hosting 1 night a month for this.
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.