Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

PFS May 2022 GM Call

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:39 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

Welcome to Season 3 of Pathfinder Society 2E. The Gunslinger and Inventor are now released for play; with the thaumaturge and psychic on the horizon – get your copy of Guns and Gears.

Please Note: There have been substantial changes to the PFS2E Organizational Play. Please review the following link to familiarize yourself with these changes and the impact they may have on you as a GM. Pathfinder Society (Second Edition) Guide to Organized Play

I do have a lot of requests for people to be able to GM a PF2E game. Please limit your signups to one game, but do sign yourself up to play games prior to the weekly sign-ups going out if you GM I do need PFS1 GM’s for a few scenarios.

• I appreciate each and every one of you and appreciate the strong GM base I have
  • Anyone who signs up to GM gets to pick the games they want to play for that month. When you sign up, please let me know what games you would like to play.

Just as a reminder:
    • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
    • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
    • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
    • Please do not hot-swap tables!
    • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
    • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
    • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
    Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

04 May 2022

PF2E One-Shot 4: Mark of the Mantis Tier 1-4 - GM1: Richard, GM2: OJ, GM3: TBD

This will need two more GMs

The Red Mantis assassins are one of the most feared organizations on all of Golarion, for their reach is far and their methods effective. When several of Absalom’s councilors from the Petals District turn up dead, all evidence points to Red Mantis responsibility. However, the truth is that the sole surviving council, a secretive servant of the evil deity Norgorber, is responsible and now stands to be elected without opposition. The murderer masquerading as a Red Mantis assassin is one thing, but since the kills were so inexpertly done, the Red Mantis cannot allow the noble to live. Assigning several agents to the mission, the Red Mantis intend to infiltrate the noble’s manor and execute her for her slight against their order. With three Red Mantis assassins and one bitter mercenary on the job, the noble must die before the stroke of midnight.

This short Pathfinder (second edition) adventure written by John Compton is intended to be completed in a single session and includes four 6th-level pregenerated characters. Three of the characters have strong ties to the Red Mantis assassins and use rules options presented in Pathfinder Lost Omens: World Guide, while the fourth is a mercenary fighter out for revenge. This adventure can easily be incorporated into various virtual tabletops, run off of digital devices, or printed out and played at a table.

Maps:
    Custom Map

Player 1:
    Player 2:
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Player 5:
    Player 6:
    Player 7:
    Player 8:
    Player 9:
    Player 10:
    Player 11:
    Player 12:

11 May 2022

PF2E 01-11: Flames of Rebellion Tier 1-4 - GM Jen

Following the trail of one of the first Pathfinders, the PCs travel to the town of Sauerton where an old ally helps them find important clues. These clues lead the PCs into a dangerous wilderness to an old tower whose history goes back even farther than the Pathfinder Society itself. As the PCs navigate numerous threats with opposing interests, will they find the hidden keys to unlock the secrets of the Open Road Pact, or just another trail obscured by the passage of centuries?

Tags: None

Maps:
    Flip Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set
    Flip Tiles: Dungeon Perils Expansion
    Flip Tiles: Forest Starter Set

Player 1:
    Player 2:
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Player 5:
    Player 6:

PF2E 03-13 Guardian's CovenantTier 3-6 - GM Erik

Heed the call for heros!

After assisting the people of Port Valen and protecting the town from rampaging trolls, the Society earned the approval of the settlement's leaders to establish a new Pathfinder lodge in the former feasting hall of the legendary warrior Sveinn Blood-Eagle. After enduring several months of dangerous ocean voyages to supply the new lodge and assist the town, venture-captains Bjersig Torrsen and Calisro Bennary requested permission for the Society to connect their new lodge in Port Valen to the Maze of the Open Road. By using the mystical extraplanar hedge maze, the venture-captains hope to strengthen the Society's presence in Arcadia. Rather than establish such a connection on their own, the venture-captains consulted Port Valen's leaders to determine the most responsible means of opening the portal. Their careful research brought them to a fey guardian in the Forest of Trials. The guardian readily agreed to the Society's proposal, on one condition. To keep the portal opened, the Society must regularly send heroes to perform heroic deeds in and around the Forest of Trials!

In this repeatable scenario, the PCs visit Port Valen and perform a series of deeds to earn the approval of the forest guardian. The scenario includes variable elements to ensure continued enjoyment for those who wish to play or run the adventure multiple times.

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Maps:
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Deep Forest
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Village Square

Player 1: Richard
    Player 2: OJ
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Player 5:
    Player 6:

18 May 2022

PF2E 01-01: The Absalom Initiation Tier 1-4 - GM TBD

A new era is beginning for the Pathfinder Society, with new recruits and new factions all excited to build connections and embark on grand adventures. The PCs are among these recruits invited to attend a welcoming party where they can meet both the old guard as well as the up-and-coming leaders. But the party's not all talk; the PCs learn of four exciting escapades in Absalom, through which they can kick off their adventuring careers!

Tags: Replayable

Maps:
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Haunted House
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Museum
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Ship
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Village Square

Player 1:
    Player 2:
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Player 5:
    Player 6:

PF2E 03-14 The Tomb Between Worlds Tier 5-8 - GM Mitch

When Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir learned that hordes of undead were rising from beneath his own lodge, the Sandswept Hall of Sothis, he feared that calling for help from Osirion's government would anger the Ruby Prince, resulting in the lodge being shuttered for good. Instead, he called for an elite team of Pathfinder agents to strike back against the undead incursion and find the source of the unrelenting horde. Thanks to this team's successful efforts, the Society knows how the undead are entering the lodge—but not how to stop them for good. Multiple Pathfinder agents have attempted to scout beyond the breach in the vaults of the Sandswept Hall, but thus far, they've learned little—and several haven't returned at all. Now, the venture-captain has called on another elite team to venture into unknown territory, rescue their lost companions, and put a stop to the attacks, once and for all.

The Tomb Between Worlds is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Osirion. The first part of this arc is Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Secluded Siege. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

Scenario tags: Metaplot, Faction (Horizon Hunters, Vigilant Seal)

Maps:
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Dungeon

Player 1: Jen
    Player 2: Erik
    Player 3: Richard
    Player 4: OJ
    Player 5: Anne
    Player 6:

25 May 2022

PF2E 02-09: The Seven Secrets of the Dalcine Academy Tier 1-4 - GM Mitch

Dacilane Academy, located near the Grand Lodge, is a storied institution that sees to the education of many children of Pathfinders. However, the academy’s benefactor, J. Dacilane, has recently heard rumors from his students of seven strange phenomena manifesting on campus. Despite his doubts that these are simply the imaginings of students raised on Pathfinder tales, J. has called in a favor with the Pathfinder Society to investigate—both to put his students’ minds at ease and for the good learning opportunity a Society report about the school would provide. But are there more to these urban legends than meets the eye?

Tags: None

Maps:
    None

Player 1:
    Player 2:
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Player 5:
    Player 6:

PF2E 02-07 Blackrose Connection Tier 5-8 - GM Richard

Nigel Aldain has had a long and turbulent history with the Pathfinder Society, largely tied to his role as the curator of the Blakros Museum. Recent events have led the Blakros family to begin to doubt Nigel's fitness for the role, and the Pathfinders have been hired as an independent consultant to investigate Nigel directly. As the tangled threads of hidden plots begin to unravel, the PCs will have to determine who is truly a friend, and who is a foe in friendly guise.

Tags: Grand Archive

Maps:
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Noble Estate
    Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set

Player 1: Jen
    Player 2: Erik
    Player 3: OJ
    Player 4: Anne
    Player 5:
    Player 6:
Last edited by WhiteMane on Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: PFS May 2022 GM Call

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:44 pm

Please sign me up to run the tier 1-4 tables on the 4th and 11th.

Sogn me up to play the 5-8 tavkes on the 18th and 25th.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:34 am

OJ I signed you up to GM on the fourth. I apologize, Jen reminded me just before you posted that I had forgot to label her as a gm on the 11th.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:30 am

lochinvar_1971 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:34 am OJ I signed you up to GM on the fourth. I apologize, Jen reminded me just before you posted that I had forgot to label her as a gm on the 11th.
Then please sign me up to play on the 11th at the 3-6 table! Have a good day!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3

Post by Haman » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Please sign Annie up for Tomb between Worlds and the Black rose Connection, and sign me up to run 7 secrets.
Last edited by Haman on Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914