Pathfinder September signups

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

Pathfinder September signups

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:31 am

September is posted for players and GM's, please feel free to comment below to get any games added onto our list for game play.

Special note: Sorry about the delay in posting games.

ALERT October plans for special game. Plan is to play a special event. For this event, I would ask everyone to bring all of their characters. Core and non Core. There would be no chronicle sheet for this event, but I will have a prize for the winning team. No other information will be provided at this time. Please post a reply if you are interested in playing an all day special event using Pathfinder 1E rules.

Saturday September, 17th 11:30-4pm:
Table 1: Pathfinder 1E #8-07 Tome of the Righteous Repose[Tier 3-7]. Replayable
When the necromancer-king Tar-Baphon rose as a lich and threatened to conquer all of Avistan, Taldor rallied its neighbors and led the Shining Crusade, a glorious campaign that defeated the Whispering Tyrant’s armies and sealed him away. For the better part of a millennium, Lastwall has guarded Tar-Baphon’s prison and fended off the orc tribes to the north, rarely sparing a second thought to the rich archaeological secrets that lie just below the soil. A local venture-captain has found a lost chapter to the Tome of Righteous Repose, which chronicles the demise of countless heroes of the Shining Crusade. At long last, this has earned the Society Lastwall’s blessing to uncover these lost sites, lay to rest the fallen crusaders, and repatriate the family heirlooms they carried to battle.
Tags:
GM:
1. Paul L.
2. Aimee

Saturday September, 17th 4:30pm-8:30pm
Table 2: Pathfinder 1E 8-14 To Seal the Shadow [Tier 1-5]
To most, Mount Shibotai's devastating eruption was a footnote in Tian history. To the shadow-bound wayangs who settled the jagged crater in Minata, the volcano was the reason they inhabited Golarion at all. In their de facto capitol Inahiyi, the wayangs host an annual festival to commemorate the catastrophe that brought them into this world and forced them to ally with their neighbors against a common threat. On especially auspicious anniversaries, the wayangs invite foreigners to contribute to the ceremony, and the Pathfinder Society has negotiated the privilege of having its agents observe the sacred ceremonies as these outside participants. This is no mere anthropological opportunity, though, and the PCs may be all that stands between their world and an unspeakable evil.
Tags:
GM:
Last edited by Kyphexler on Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ray Varela

Ahz
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 19568

Re: Pathfinder September signups

Post by Ahz » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:33 am

Hey Ray,

Can I please get a seat at Table #1.

Thanks,

Paul

Sunshine
Initiate of the Society
Name: Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:23 pm

Please sign me up for table 1.

Thanks, Aimee

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

Post by Kyphexler » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:54 pm

I will have to cancel the games tomorrow because not enough people signed up and no GM.

Look for another signup next month.
Ray Varela