Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Marcus
GM Glyphs: 2

Night Owl Games: March

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:36 am

Monday, March 6, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Troubles in Otari (Level 2+) Pt. 2
This is a 3-5 Session Adventure Path.
Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 12 Experience Point(s), 12 Reputation with one faction, and 30 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level, applied in batches of 10 Treasure Bundles at each 4 XP interval. It also grants 24 days of Downtime. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual may earn a chronicle once as player and once as GM for the adventure.
Onward to adventure! This exciting adventure anthology expands the realm beyond the hometown introduced in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and brings thrilling new dangers to the heroes' doorstep! Designed for use with the rules in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and the perfect bridge to the exciting options of the full Pathfinder Core Rulebook, these adventures take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home!
GM Note: Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry. So, Orcs get free Orc Weapon Familiarity and such

GM: Jon
1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Nodin!
4. Tyler!

Table 2: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-09: Killer in the Golden Mask (Tier 5-8)
An escalating series of vampire attacks in the woods near the Exalted Lodge threatens to dismantle the tenuous allegiance between the Pathfinder Society and the Church of Razmir. Venture-Captain Narsen tasks a group of Pathfinder agents with hunting down the gold-masked vampire to prevent further deaths.
What secrets might the agents uncover? Is there more to this string of murders than meets the eye? Who can the Society trust?
Can they find the killer in the golden mask?
Or will the killer find them first?

GM: Marcus
1. Emily!
2. Judd!
3. Jesse!
4. Will!
5. Matt!
6. Ben!

Monday, March 13, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Troubles in Otari (Level 2+) Pt. 3
Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 12 Experience Point(s), 12 Reputation with one faction, and 30 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level, applied in batches of 10 Treasure Bundles at each 4 XP interval. It also grants 24 days of Downtime. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual may earn a chronicle once as player and once as GM for the adventure.
Onward to adventure! This exciting adventure anthology expands the realm beyond the hometown introduced in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and brings thrilling new dangers to the heroes' doorstep! Designed for use with the rules in the Pathfinder Beginner Box and the perfect bridge to the exciting options of the full Pathfinder Core Rulebook, these adventures take your heroes to 4th level and beyond as they venture further into the nearby wilderness and face fearsome foes lurking all too close to home!
GM Note: Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry. So, Orcs get free Orc Weapon Familiarity and such.

1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Scott H!
5. Rafael!

Table 2: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game!
GM: Bryan!
1. Jesse!
2. Will!

Monday, March 20, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Troubles in Otari (Level 2+) Pt. 4
GM Note: Characters may also get a free weapon familiarity feat of their ancestry. So, Orcs get free Orc Weapon Familiarity and such.

1. Austin!
2. Erin!
3. Nodin!

Table 2 : Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-08 Battle for Star's Fate (Tier 3-6)
Using a rune-encrusted dagger discovered in the vaults of the Grand Lodge, Pathfinder Society agents have tracked down an ancient automaton buried in the remote deserts of Thuvia. As the Society hastens to free the automaton, other forces converge—many want to witness the wonder of this discovery, while others come with ill intent! Can the Society fend off these sinister foes, allowing the automaton to choose its own fate? Or will the ancient war machine fall into the hands of a powerful nemesis?
GM: Henry!
1. Emily!
2. Wendy!
3. Jack!
4. Will!
5. Marcus?

Monday, March 27, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Starfinder(!!) Society Scenario #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme! (Tier 1-4)
Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?
GM: Marcus
1. Emily!
3. Henry!
4. Will!
5. Jon!
6. Austin!

Table 2: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-06 To Seek the Heart of Calamity (Tier 3-6)
The Pathfinder Society recently discovered that a rune-encrusted dagger in its vaults is somehow connected to an ancient weapon buried in the remote deserts of Thuvia. The weapon's precise location is unknown, so the Society dispatches a team of agents to explore the desert, using the dagger to guide the way. Unfortunately, the dagger is one of a matched pair, and the Society's enemies have its twin! Can the agents reach the weapon before their enemies do? What other surprises lay in wait?
GM: Jesse
1. Allen!
2. Wendy!
3. Jack!
4. Mike!
5. William!
6. Rafael!
Last edited by VERSACE RAiN on Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:32 pm, edited 28 times in total.

VERSACE RAiN
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: Night Owl Games: March

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:37 am

Gave first dibs on Troubles in Otari to everyone who was there for session 1 so just let me know if any of you can't make them!

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by jbutz » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 am

Pleased to be putting me down for Card Game.

And Judd and I for the Golden Mask Killer.
Last edited by jbutz on Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916

Post by killachaos » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:51 am

For 3/6 Otari
Otari Storyline is at Level 2 with 600xp. There is a good chance you will get to Level 3 at the next session, so have those sheets prepped.

At this moment we still have slots open if people want to join.

Anyone hopping in next session will be at the same XP (Level 2) and will have 85 Gold.

errog
Initiate of the Society
Name: Emily

Post by errog » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:41 am

Add Wendy and Jack to table 2 on March 20th!!

werin407
Initiate of the Society
Name: Erin
PFS Number: 2420050

Post by werin407 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:46 pm

This is Erin confirming sign up for the Otari AP, and please sign me up for the Table 1 Starfinder on the 27th!

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Sign me up for starfinder on the 27th please! -Henry H

waustin
Initiate of the Society
Name: Will Austin
PFS Number: 2414691

Post by waustin » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 pm

Please put me down as a table 2 guy for the month. —Will A
Last edited by waustin on Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattp0100
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Matt P.
PFS Number: 42282

Post by mattp0100 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:43 pm

Sign me up for table 2 on the 6th please!

Thanks!

Matt

mrgibbons
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ben
PFS Number: 2405294

Post by mrgibbons » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:10 am

I am wondering about the Table 1 Adventures in Otari if I can play my level 2 (i'm not understanding the 2+ vs the 3-5), at least for March 6.

Keans
Initiate of the Society
Name: Keans

Post by Keans » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:56 am

Can you sign Scott H up for table 1 on Monday March 13th

VERSACE RAiN
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:03 pm

mrgibbons wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:10 am I am wondering about the Table 1 Adventures in Otari if I can play my level 2 (i'm not understanding the 2+ vs the 3-5), at least for March 6.
Jon can correct me if I have anything wrong here but, Troubles in Otari is an adventure path that follows immediately after the Beginner box that we started last month that takes 3-5 sessions to complete. Because it's an AP, leveling works a little differently: it begins with level 2 characters and you gain XP and levels during the sessions. This means that yes you can use your level 2; the levels will just get a little out of sync within the AP. At the end of it you receive a chronicle worth 12 XP (3 sessions) as long as you participate in a majority of the AP or you can get a half credit chronicle depending on GM discretion.

allenw
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Allen W
PFS Number: 73723

Post by allenw » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:40 pm

Please sign me up for Heart of Calamity on the 27th.

Thanks,
Allen

mrgibbons
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ben
PFS Number: 2405294

Post by mrgibbons » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 am

Please sign me up for Table 2: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-09: Killer in the Golden Mask (Tier 5-8) for Monday, March 6th.

- Ben
Last edited by mrgibbons on Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916

Post by killachaos » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:30 am

VERSACE RAiN wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:03 pm
mrgibbons wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:10 am I am wondering about the Table 1 Adventures in Otari if I can play my level 2 (i'm not understanding the 2+ vs the 3-5), at least for March 6.
Jon can correct me if I have anything wrong here but, Troubles in Otari is an adventure path that follows immediately after the Beginner box that we started last month that takes 3-5 sessions to complete. Because it's an AP, leveling works a little differently: it begins with level 2 characters and you gain XP and levels during the sessions. This means that yes you can use your level 2; the levels will just get a little out of sync within the AP. At the end of it you receive a chronicle worth 12 XP (3 sessions) as long as you participate in a majority of the AP or you can get a half credit chronicle depending on GM discretion.
That is all correct. You can play your PFS character or a new character in the AP. You will get a chronicle worth 30 bundles, 12xp, and other goodies at the end of the AP you grant to a PFS character.