PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: March PF2 Player & GM Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:41 am

Welcome to March!

This month we will be running several Pathfinder Second Edition games.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player, please post on this thread. I do not monitor the sign ups on rpgchronicles, so precedence is given to people who sign up here! After (and only after) you've posted here, please click on the sign up sheet link under each game you are signed up for (an account on rpgchonicles is NOT required to sign up for a game, but is useful to have so you can change your sign up details on there). You must include your email address and name in order to sign up and receive your chronicle(s) and your name and email address will only be visible to me and/or the GM. (For more info on rpgchronicles, click here)

To sign up as a GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com or post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Thursday, March 09, 2023 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1a: PF2 #3-13: Guardian's Covenant (Tier 3-6)
Repeatable
Heed the call for heroes!

After assisting the people of Port Valen and protecting the town from rampaging trolls, the Society earned the approval of the settlement's leaders to establish a new Pathfinder lodge in the former feasting hall of the legendary warrior Sveinn Blood-Eagle. After enduring several months of dangerous ocean voyages to supply the new lodge and assist the town, venture-captains Bjersig Torrsen and Calisro Bennary requested permission for the Society to connect their new lodge in Port Valen to the Maze of the Open Road. By using the mystical extraplanar hedge maze, the venture-captains hope to strengthen the Society's presence in Arcadia. Rather than establish such a connection on their own, the venture-captains consulted Port Valen's leaders to determine the most responsible means of opening the portal. Their careful research brought them to a fey guardian in the Forest of Trials. The guardian readily agreed to the Society's proposal, on one condition. To keep the portal opened, the Society must regularly send heroes to perform heroic deeds in and around the Forest of Trials!

In this repeatable scenario, the PCs visit Port Valen and perform a series of deeds to earn the approval of the forest guardian. The scenario includes variable elements to ensure continued enjoyment for those who wish to play or run the adventure multiple times.

>> Sign-in Sheet (fill out after posting in this thread) <<
GM: Zach
1. Rafael L.
2. Matt
3. Devon
4. Christian D.
5. Colter

CANCELED Thursday, March 23, 2023 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 2a: PF2 #1-10: Tarnbreaker's Trail (Tier 1-4)
Repeatable
Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen has set out the call for a group of Pathfinders to compete in a race known as the Balgirdtrek. Taking place in the Land of the Linnorm Kings, this race is an annual event that includes participants from both the Varki and Ulfen people of the region. Bjersig hopes that by having the PCs participate, they might not only bolster the Society's reputation in the Saga Lands, but also document this exciting event. Although the Society has the organizers' official permission, some of the Ulfen competitors in particular see the Pathfinders' participation as an intrusion on their time-honored pastime. The true challenge of this race is not monsters or villains, but the harsh nature of the grueling marathon itself.

GM: NEEDED
1. Rafael L
2. Matt

CANCELED Thursday, March 23, 2023 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 2b: PF2 #2-13: A Gilded Test (Tier 1-4)

Called to the city of Oppara, a group of Pathfinders quickly find themselves assigned to investigate a clandestine fighting tournament taking place in the city streets. However, there’s more to this tournament than meets the eye, and the PCs must quickly uncover the true motives behind those holding for these brutal bouts. Can the PCs learn the truth before they find themselves too caught-up in the event to escape?

GM: Jesse

Sunday, March 26, 2023 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Table 3a: PF2 #4-08: Battle for Star's Fate (Tier 3-6)
Metaplot (Boundless Wonder) Faction (Vigilant Seal)
Using a rune-encrusted dagger discovered in the vaults of the Grand Lodge, Pathfinder Society agents have tracked down an ancient automaton buried in the remote deserts of Thuvia. As the Society hastens to free the automaton, other forces converge—many want to witness the wonder of this discovery, while others come with ill intent! Can the Society fend off these sinister foes, allowing the automaton to choose its own fate? Or will the ancient war machine fall into the hands of a powerful nemesis?

This adventure is the second part of the two-part “Calamitous Dagger” metaplot arc in the Year of Boundless Wonder.

GM: Evan
1. Zach
2. Judd
3. Rafael L.
4. Pete D.

Sunday, March 26, 2023 02:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Table 4a: PF2 #4-09: Killer in the Golden Mask (Tier 5-8)
Faction (Envoy's Alliance)
An escalating series of vampire attacks in the woods near the Exalted Lodge threatens to dismantle the tenuous allegiance between the Pathfinder Society and the Church of Razmir. Venture-Captain Narsen tasks a group of Pathfinder agents with hunting down the gold-masked vampire to prevent further deaths.

What secrets might the agents uncover? Is there more to this string of murders than meets the eye? Who can the Society trust?

Can they find the killer in the golden mask?

Or will the killer find them first?

GM: Jesse
1. Evan
2. Judd
3. Zach
4. Rafael L.
5. Henry H.
6. Pete D.

IF TABLES ARE FULL: Please post your interest and you will be added to the waitlist. If there is enough, interest, I will attempt to get a second table scheduled.

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Captain - Colorado
Last edited by slate on Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.

juddimal
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Judd
PFS Number: 16383

Re: ANNOUNCING: March PF2 Player & GM Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by juddimal » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:17 pm

Both Sunday games please

-Judd

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by CDragos » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 pm

Last edited by CDragos on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach

Post by slate » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:58 am

CDragos wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 pm Why is this being offered again?
Repeatable 3-6. Not many of those out there

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Hey Zack,

Sign me up for all games, thank you!

Rafael L

mattp0100
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Matt P.
PFS Number: 42282

Post by mattp0100 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:02 pm

Hey Zach, sign me up for both Thursday games please!

Thanks!

Matt

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:04 pm

Just curious, it looks like there is only one Tier 1 adventure open at any of the area stores for the month of March, and the one here is one that several of us newbies played in a couple or three weeks ago (the snow race). Wondering if there are enough others who are trying to get into PF2e to generate the need for another table at Tier 1?

Devon
Initiate of the Society

Post by Devon » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:49 am

I'll play on the 9th.

Devon

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916
GM Glyphs: 2

Post by killachaos » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 am

TCopes wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:04 pm Just curious, it looks like there is only one Tier 1 adventure open at any of the area stores for the month of March, and the one here is one that several of us newbies played in a couple or three weeks ago (the snow race). Wondering if there are enough others who are trying to get into PF2e to generate the need for another table at Tier 1?
I have slots open for the Otari AP, you can use a t1 (1-4) there, but it is at Night Owl on Mondays.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:08 pm

TCopes wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:04 pm Just curious, it looks like there is only one Tier 1 adventure open at any of the area stores for the month of March, and the one here is one that several of us newbies played in a couple or three weeks ago (the snow race). Wondering if there are enough others who are trying to get into PF2e to generate the need for another table at Tier 1?
Happy to put one up for the 4th Thursday if someone is willing to GM it! I'll try to include a 1-4 in my schedule for April

genevan
Initiate of the Society

Post by genevan » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:27 pm

Michael and I signed up for March 23. Is this a second part of that quest. We just played a ice trek advenutre last month at the store.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:13 am

genevan wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:27 pm Michael and I signed up for March 23. Is this a second part of that quest. We just played a ice trek advenutre last month at the store.
Nope, it's the same one. It is repeatable, but you'd have to play it with a different character. I posted a second table running a different scenario. Let me know if you wanna play that.

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:50 pm

Please sign me up for Table 2b, the other Tier 1. Thanks for setting up the extra table!

I did post over in the Chronicles page, as well.
Last edited by TCopes on Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colter Rex
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Colter Rex
PFS Number: 2406187

Post by Colter Rex » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:45 pm

Hey if there’s room for the March 9th game I’m in , might be a little late though

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:48 pm

Sign me up for 4-09: Killer in the Golden Mask on the 26th please. Thx! -Henry H