emorrow
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Everett Morrow
PFS Number: 30338
GM Stars: 5

Quest for the Frozen Flame at Petrie's Family Games

Post by emorrow » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Quest for the frozen Flame

Starting the 9th of July I will be running the Pathfinder Society's sanctioned Adventure Path: Quest for the Frozen Flame. The games will be on the 2nd and 4th Saturday's of the month from Noon to 4 PM.

If you see that the table is full and you are interested in playing Pathfinder Society or Starfinder Society games outside of this adventure path, please send me a private message and we will try to schedule a second table to help accommodate that request.

This is an Adventure Path that spans level 1 to 10.

Broken Tusk Moon: Chapter 1:Fires on the Horizon (Level 1)
If the Broken Tusk following is to survive the coming year, their bravest scouts must carve a path through a harsh wilderness. Brutal beasts, wicked rivals, and an inhospitable landscape challenge the trailblazers to withstand their enemies and the elements. But mere survival is not enough. To forge their legacies as Mammoth Lords, the scouts search for an ancient artifact to light the way forward—the Primordial Flame!

GM: Everett Morrow
Player 1: Erich Gauss
Player 2: Alaina Russell
Player 3: Owen Martin
Player 4: Sarah Martin
Player 5: Charity Gamble
Player 6: LaShawn Korb
Last edited by emorrow on Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

Gauss007
Initiate of the Society

Gauss007: Attending

Post by Gauss007 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:26 am

The reason, wrote:My girlfriend and I are interested in playing. We're new to PF2e but have a lot of experience with DnD 5e. We would also need a little help finalizing our characters. Our names are Erich Gauss and Alaina Russell.

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

Re: Gauss007: Attending

Post by emorrow » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:30 am

Gauss007 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:26 am
The reason, wrote:My girlfriend and I are interested in playing. We're new to PF2e but have a lot of experience with DnD 5e. We would also need a little help finalizing our characters. Our names are Erich Gauss and Alaina Russell.
Hello Erich, thank you for joining our game at Petrie's. I would be more than happy to help you with finalizing your characters prior to the game and answering any questions you may have. My direct line is (719) 433-6491. I look forward to speaking with you.

owen.d.martin
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: Quest for the Frozen Flame at Petrie's Family Games

Post by owen.d.martin » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:05 am

Looks like my household is interested in joining the festivities with 4 players.

Owen Martin
Sarah Martin
Charity Gamble
LaShawn Korb

Any guidelines or special rules variants for character creation beyond the players guide?

Also I have a somewhat specific character concept in mind that I would like to get GM buy in on before I lock anything in. When would be a good time to text you the particulars?

V/r
Owen Martin

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

Post by emorrow » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:43 pm

owen.d.martin wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:05 am Looks like my household is interested in joining the festivities with 4 players.

Owen Martin
Sarah Martin
Charity Gamble
LaShawn Korb

Any guidelines or special rules variants for character creation beyond the players guide?

Also I have a somewhat specific character concept in mind that I would like to get GM buy in on before I lock anything in. When would be a good time to text you the particulars?

V/r
Owen Martin
Sounds great. My cell is (719) 433-6491 if you want to call me directly. Here is a link to the player guide: https://paizo.com/store/pathfinder/adve ... rozenFlame

In addtion, you can join my campaign on Herlab.online for free. All you need is to create a free account and use this code to join the campaign. MAA4 9MU9 This will allow you to build your characters in the campaign directly. Once you do this, I can review the characters and provide GM approval for any options that require GM approval to use.
Last edited by emorrow on Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

Post by emorrow » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:06 pm

emorrow wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:43 pm
owen.d.martin wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:05 am Looks like my household is interested in joining the festivities with 4 players.

Owen Martin
Sarah Martin
Charity Gamble
LaShawn Korb

V/r
Owen Martin
Sounds great. My cell is (719) 433-6491 if you want to call me directly. Here is a link to the player guide: https://paizo.com/store/pathfinder/adve ... rozenFlame

In addtion, you can join my campaign on Herlab.online for free. All you need is to create a free account and use this code to join the campaign. MAA4 9MU9 This will allow you to build your characters in the campaign directly. Once you do this, I can review the characters and provide GM approval for any options that require GM approval to use.
Hello folks. I wanted to follow up from my previous message. I want to reinforce that building your character on Herolab.online is free. If you sign up for the free option, and then join my campaign using the code I provided above, you will be able to build your character in the campaign using my book subscriptions that I have already paid for. I have every book available on HeroLab, which is all of them that have been released by Paizo. So far I see three people have done that. I intend to use Herolab to run initiative etc, so either way, I need to either have a copy of your character so I can put it in Herolab or you can join and build it yourself. Please call me if you need help or have questions on how to do this.

Thank you!

owen.d.martin
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by owen.d.martin » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:22 am

Just trying to dot all my T's and cross all my I's before Sat. Will you be using herolab for anything else aside from character management and init? Mainly asking because should we have minis for manual table maps or plan for digital maps? Would player laptops be useful or in the way?

Owen Martin

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

Post by emorrow » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:45 am

owen.d.martin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:22 am Just trying to dot all my T's and cross all my I's before Sat. Will you be using herolab for anything else aside from character management and init? Mainly asking because should we have minis for manual table maps or plan for digital maps? Would player laptops be useful or in the way?

Owen Martin
I think I will limit it to the characters and initiative modifiers. It would be cool to have all of the players keep track of HP and conditions etc in there as well, but I do not want to require everyone have a computer. It will also save me as a GM from having to ask for certain skill checks etc. You can bring a lap top if you want but it is not necessary. See everyone Saturday.

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

The Reputation period has opened

Post by emorrow » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:00 am

The Reputation period for this event has now opened!

If you have attended this event, now is the chance to give your opinion about it.
You can give out Reputation by clicking on the link in the upper right corner.

This is an automated message.
Everett Morrow
Venture Lieutenant Colorado Springs

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
W. C. Fields

emorrow
Venture Lieutenant

The Reputation period has closed

Post by emorrow » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:00 am

The Reputation period for this event has now closed!

If you have attended this event, we thank you very much.
Hope to see you all soon, again!

This is an automated message.
Everett Morrow
Venture Lieutenant Colorado Springs

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
W. C. Fields