Moderators: jbutz, VERSACE RAiN, Lord_Pretzels, slate

VERSACE RAiN
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Marcus
GM Glyphs: 2

Night Owl Games: August

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:33 pm

Monday, August 7, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder (Tier 1-4)
Wonder abounds! The Pathfinder Society's vaults have suddenly recieved a huge treasure trove of precious items from around the world and beyond. Much remains mysterious about these objects, from their origins to the reason the trove's original owner was so desperate to be rid of it. A group of novice agents has the opportunity to explore the troves' wonders for themselves, but not all is as it seems. After being drawn into an otherworldly realm, they must use their wits and fight to escape with their lives!

Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder is the introduction to the plot of the Year of Boundless Wonder. This scenario presents treasures, characters, and themes that will feature in Year 4's metaplot, and so it is is a natural starting point for players looking to jump into the action.

GM: Henry!
1. Dave!
2. Emily!
3. Tom!
4. Rafael!
6. Ted?

Table 2:Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-18: The Fanciful March of Urwal (Tier 3-6)
With one of its masked leaders missing, the Pathfinder Society continues a desperate search of the forests in northern Iobaria. Urwal, leader of the Verdant Wheel faction, approaches a group of Pathfinders to assist him in travelling through the forest at the behest of some unknown force that beckons to him through dreams and visions. The end of this fanciful march could reveal where the Society’s leader has gone, but it could also lead the Pathfinder Society to uncovering more of the mysteries of distant Iobaria.
GM: Jesse!
1. Ted!

Monday, August 14, 2023 6PM-10PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-16: Dacilane Academy's First Great Prank War (Tier 3-6)
Exam time has always been stressful for the students of the Dacilane Academy, so J Dacilane has come up with a plan: have a group of Pathfinders help them pull off the first ever Dacilane Academy Great Prank War! Surely nothing can go wrong! However, once a caravan of fey traveling nearby catch a whiff of the chaos, they're more than willing to come and join the prank war—with or without an invitation! It's up to the Pathfinders to calm down the friendly fey, defeat the evil fey that infiltrated the caravan, and ensure that the students have the best prank war ever! Should be easy as pie! (Quick, duck that pie!)
GM: Marcus
1. Henry!
2. William?
3. Spencer!

Table 2: Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-18: Dacilane Academy's Delightful Disaster (Tier 1-4)
The students of Dacilane Academy are going on a field trip! As many of the academy’s students are the children of Pathfinders, what better place to visit than Woodsedge Lodge, one of the most famous Pathfinder Society lodges and the hub of the vast, mystical hedge maze known as the Maze of the Open Road? And who better to chaperone these students than a group of capable Pathfinder agents? When delightful disaster strikes, everyone will be glad that the Pathfinders came along for the trip!
1. Ted!
2. Tony!
3. Camo!
4. Tom!

Monday, August 21, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-04: Bandits of Immenwood (Tier 1-4)
The Pathfinders are sent forth to aid their own! A Pathfinder mission returning from a long sea voyage ran aground on the Isle of Kortos and were forced to leave behind many of their discoveries so they could press on to Absalom and receive much-needed medical care. The PCs are sent to the site of the wreck to retrieve the relics and charts their peers were forced to leave but the relics have drawn the attention of some of the Immenwood's most volatile inhabitants. Will the PCs be able to return the documents and relics to Zarta Dralneen, the Grand Lodge's Chief Archivist? Or will they fall prey to the unusual bandits dwelling within the coastal reaches of one of Kortos's most infamous forests?
1. Tom!
2. Will!
3. Spencer!
4. Tony!
5. Camo!

Monday, August 28, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1:Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-22: Doom of Cassomir (Tier 1-4)
Doom stalks the streets of Cassomir! The people of Admiral's Fen have long been doughty pioneers and sailors, but time and tribulations both natural and economic have worn down their spirits. Amid this widespread gloom and general depression, dark forces have begun pulling strings to begin a societal collapse that could take the entire city under. Venture-Captain Hestia Themis calls on her allies in the Pathfinder Society to try and help her unravel the twisting skeins of manipulation and deceit before Cassomir's final doom is assured.
GM: Ted! Jesse!
1. Henry!
3. Tom!
4. Rafael!
5. Will!
6. Spencer!
Last edited by VERSACE RAiN on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:39 am, edited 15 times in total.

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Re: Night Owl Games: August

Post by Dreadslagga » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:35 am

Sign me up for the Prank War and the DOOOM please! -Henry H

Ted Webster
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Ted Webster » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:42 pm

Please sign me up for table 2 for both the 7th and 14th. Then table 1 for 28th. Thank you.

PurpleSkyByson
Initiate of the Society
Name: Tony M.
Discord: purpleskybyson

Post by PurpleSkyByson » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Hello. Could a friend of mine and I get signed up for table 2 on the 14th for now? I am also curious about the character creation requirements/limits. Thanks!

Tony M. and Camo J.

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:10 pm

Sign me up for the Tier 1 tables every Monday night! Not sure which character(s) I will bring yet.

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by jbutz » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Ted, unless we get another sign up, plan on playing at the other table on Monday night.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:23 pm

Hi!

Sign me up for table Monday, August 7, 2023 6PM-10PM and Monday, August 28, 2023 6PM-10PM ! Please and thank you!

Rafael L
Last edited by lcnab on Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waustin
Initiate of the Society
Name: Will Austin
PFS Number: 2414691

Post by waustin » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:52 pm

Please sign me up for Table 1 on the 21st, and 28th.
Will A.
Last edited by waustin on Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:03 am

It's very likely that I won't be able to make the game tonight -- the 14th. Have an event down in the Springs and may not be back until closer to 7:30 or 8:00.

BattleBorn
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Spencer
PFS Number: 176955

Post by BattleBorn » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Sign me up for Table 1 on all three of the 14th, 21st, and 28th, please. -Spencer

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:55 pm

Please post me as a maybe on the prank war table. Still working but may have the time to come.

VERSACE RAiN
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Marcus
GM Glyphs: 2

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:25 pm

Hey gang, I think with the numbers we have and my own personal work I'm going to cancel table and the Prank War tonight but I'll plan to have it on the schedule again next month!

PurpleSkyByson
Initiate of the Society

Post by PurpleSkyByson » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:13 am

Hello again. It would be great if Camo and I could join once again with Jesse on August 21st. Much appreciated!

- Tony M and Camo J

PurpleSkyByson
Initiate of the Society

Post by PurpleSkyByson » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:55 am

PurpleSkyByson wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:13 am Hello again. It would be great if Camo and I could join once again with Jesse on August 21st. Much appreciated!

- Tony M and Camo J
Hello. I apologize for the inconvenience but Mondays will no longer work for us. I appreciate your time and hope you have a great game!

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:33 pm

I'm going to have to bail out tonight to prepare for Tacticon, and then again next Monday as I'm helping with a big family move. Back at it in September, though!