Moderators: jbutz, VERSACE RAiN, Lord_Pretzels, slate

VERSACE RAiN
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Marcus
GM Glyphs: 2

Night Owl Games: May Mondays!

Post by VERSACE RAiN » Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm

Monday, May 6, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1:Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-14: The Tomb Between Worlds (Tier 5-8)
When Venture-Captain Norden Balentiir learned that hordes of undead were rising from beneath his own lodge, the Sandswept Hall of Sothis, he feared that calling for help from Osirion's government would anger the Ruby Prince, resulting in the lodge being shuttered for good. Instead, he called for an elite team of Pathfinder agents to strike back against the undead incursion and find the source of the unrelenting horde. Thanks to this team's successful efforts, the Society knows how the undead are entering the lodge—but not how to stop them for good. Multiple Pathfinder agents have attempted to scout beyond the breach in the vaults of the Sandswept Hall, but thus far, they've learned little—and several haven't returned at all. Now, the venture-captain has called on another elite team to venture into unknown territory, rescue their lost companions, and put a stop to the attacks, once and for all.

The Tomb Between Worlds is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Osirion. The first part of this arc is Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-09: The Secluded Siege. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

GM: Tom!
1. Scott!
2. Ben!
3. Rafael!
4. Jeff!

Monday, May 13, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: #3-10: Delve the Pallid Depths
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.
After a group of prospectors discovered an ancient, abandoned dwarven ruin within the mountain known as Droskar's Crag, they reported their finding to the Pathfinder Society. The Society sent a group to enter the peak and explore the sprawling complex within. In the process, they made some new allies, recovered some lost relics, and discovered multiple entrances leading deeper into the ruined site. What else lies within the depths of Droskar's Crag? Venture-Captain Luna Aldred has sent out a call for Pathfinders to delve the ruins once more in search of treasure and knowledge that might otherwise be lost to the ages, but there is no telling what dangers might lie in wait...
Written by Caryn DiMarco
Scenario tags: None

GM: Ben!

Monday, May 20, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-15: In Glorious Battle (Tier 9-12)
Though Tar-Baphon’s malevolent presence is thought to be the scourge of Ustalav and the Gravelands, it’s also distinctly felt within the Hold of Belkzen. Belkzen has been preparing for the next assault since the Battle of Nine Broken Skulls, when Tar-Baphon attempted to wipe out Belkzen, making them an example to the rest of Avistan. However, Belkzen won that battle, with a pivotal role played by the Burning Suns, led by Mahja Firehair. The Whispering Way, though, is patient, and while the orcs won a brief respite, they are not safe. One of Tar-Baphon's chief lieutenants, Geir, is planning a major assault. Mahja has learned of this, and has called up the Pathfinders for aid. They need her connection to Ardax White-Hair, the overlord of Urgir, and so the Society has sent a group of their very strongest to aid in what is sure to be one of the most intense battles in the Broken Lands
GM: Jesse, Birthday edition! (there will be cake)
1. Matt!
2. Scott!
3. Zach!
4. Rafael!
5. Jeff!

Monday, May 27, 2023 6PM-10PM
Table 1:
Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-09: Equal Exchanges – Skymetal Hoard

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th- through 8th-level characters.
As part of the secret agreement between the underworld dragon Valashinaz and the Waterfall, a group of Pathfinders is sent to a small island off of Minata to gather a collection of skymetals from an abandoned temple to Valashinaz. As the temple was abandoned ages ago, the island should be uninhabited, however the Pathfinders quickly discover this isn't so and someone has made their home on the island. The Pathfinders will need to dodge these new inhabitants while collecting the treasure, all while also making sure to avoid Valashinaz's beloved pet squishies. Those akatas have one rough bite...
This adventure is the second part of the four-part Equal Exchanges metaplot arc in the Year of Unfettered Exploration. This arc began in PFS2 #5-04: Equal Exchanges – Necessary Introductions and will be continued in PFS2 #5-11: Equal Exchanges – The Hidden Current and PFS2 #5-18: Equal Exchanges – Tapestry of the Mind.
Written by Ianara Natividad
Scenario tags: Metaplot (Equal Exchanges), Faction (Envoy's Alliance, Verdant Wheel)

GM: Ted!
1. Scott!
2. Ben!
3. Tom!
4. Rafael!
Last edited by jbutz on Tue May 14, 2024 11:04 am, edited 12 times in total.

mattp0100
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Matt P.
PFS Number: 42282

Re: Night Owl Games: May Mondays!

Post by mattp0100 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 am

Hey guys, sign me up for the glorious battle on the 20th!

Thanks!

Matt

Ted Webster
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Ted Webster » Fri May 03, 2024 10:36 am

Sign me up to GM for the 27th. The new one scenario "Investigation- 5-9: The Skymetal Hoard" that we tried on two previous attempts. ;)
Last edited by Ted Webster on Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

smill76
Initiate of the Society
Name: smill76
PFS Number: 2419149

Post by smill76 » Fri May 03, 2024 5:33 pm

Please sign me up for all sessions, except for the 13th. For the Jesse's birthday edition, I'll need to play a pregen, if that's okay.

Thanks!
Scott

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

Post by slate » Fri May 03, 2024 11:20 pm

I'm in for the 20th

mrgibbons
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ben
PFS Number: 2405294

Post by mrgibbons » Sat May 04, 2024 9:35 am

Sign me up for the 6th, 13th, and the 27th.

I"m outta town for the 20th, I will miss cake.... and you all.

TCopes
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by TCopes » Sun May 05, 2024 12:30 pm

Sign me up for the 27th.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Mon May 06, 2024 6:35 am

Hey,

Sign me up for Monday, May 6, 2023 6PM-10PM, please and thank you!

Rafael L

jeff
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jeff Harper
PFS Number: 29397

Post by jeff » Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 pm

Please sign me up for today, Monday May 6. Thank you!

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sun May 12, 2024 10:13 pm

Howdy,

Sign me up for the 20th and 27th, please and thank you!

Rafael L

jeff
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jeff Harper
PFS Number: 29397

Post by jeff » Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 pm

Please sign me up for the 20th. Thanks!

Jeff