CollectorMania June PFS Games - (Parker)

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

CollectorMania June PFS Games - (Parker)

Post by Russ Brown » Thu May 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Greetings Pathfinders,
I am happy to annouce the Pathfinder Society games for the month of June at CollectorMania. I am trying something different this month. This announcement contains all the games for the month then I will send out a second announcement for each game day as the date draws nearer. This way I won't be spamming you with four or five emails all at the same time.

If you would like to play any of the following games, please follow the link and reply in the forum thread with the following information:
1. Your real name.
2. The game or games that you would like to play.
3. (optional) The class and level of the character you are likely to play.
Slave Pits of Absalom wrote:Someone kidnapped Lady Anilah Salhar-the Chelish wife of Dremdhet Salhar, one of Osirion's many Grand Ambassadors to Absalom-and sold her into slavery. With Salhar holding delve permits over the heads of the Decemvirute, the Pathfinders are sent to assist the Osirian Ambassador. Venturing into Absalom's darkest corners to save Lady Anilah, the Pathfinders must face the secrets of the Slave Pits to avoid becoming slaves themselves.
Date: Tue. Jun.  3rd
Time: 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Table 1: #8 Slave Pits of Absalom
Tier: 1-5 Beginners Welcome - Learn to Play
GM: Dave Dostaler
1. Russ Brown
2. Tim McKennie
3. Rob Steinhauser
4. Quenten Van Egeren
5. Jonathan Van Egeren
6. Shane Hoeft
Alt: Jess Burlason
Fingerprints of the Fiend wrote:When a retired Pathfinder's nephew goes missing after allegedly discovered the fabled city of Rachikan of the ancient Jistka Imperium, he turns to the Society for help. Now you've been sent to the coast of devil-tainted Cheliax to uncover the missing nephew's whereabouts and to, quite possibly, uncover one of the most sought-after legendary cities on Golarion. But you have to move quick! The Aspis Consortium is rumored to be racing to the site ahead of you and their involvement could spell disaster for the Pathfinder Society.
Date: Sat. Jun. 14th
Time: Noon to 4:00 pm
Table 1: #22 Fingerprints of the Fiend
Tier: 7-11
GM: Russ Brown
1. Chad Sevigny
2. Ted Webster
Rise of the Goblin Guild wrote:When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments-and face to face with a burgeoning thieves' guild.
Table 2: #4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild
Tier: 1-5 Beginners Welcome - Learn to Play
GM: Paul Lang
1. Shane Hoeft
2. Cody Stevens
3. Alex Breed
Dawn of the Scarlet Sun wrote:The coastal city of Magnimar is no stranger to crime, yet recently, a series of murders has sent a chill through the early morning streets. Someone-or something-is stalking and killing worshipers of Sarenrae, the goddess of the sun. The city guard is prepared to ambush the murderer, but they need help-help of the kind that adventurers are so good at providing. What is the sinister truth behind these violent acts?
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Table 3: Dawn of the Scarlet Sun
Tier: 4-6
GM: Caio Schmidt
1. Chad Sevigny
2. Russ Brown
3. Cody Stevens
The Infernal Vault wrote:A decade ago, the Decklands family, a house of Chelish nobles, were exiled from Absalom for treason. Their fate made for an interesting story and when a Pathfinder agent in Cheliax studying the family's long history and exile from the City at the Center of the World ends up murdered, the Society sends you to the recently discovered Deckland Vaults in Absalom to see what connection their old home might have to your murdered colleague.
Date: Tue. Jun. 17th
Time: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Table 1: #55 The Infernal Vault
Tier: 3-7 (not accepting signups for tier 1-2)
1. Dave Dostaler
2. Spawn of Dostaler
3. Tim McKennie

FREE RPG DAY 2014
Risen from the Sands wrote:The deserts of Osirion-land of pharaohs and ancient tombs-hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. But the storied pharaoh doesn't rest quietly within this monument, and his tomb was designed to slaughter any who would dare trespass.
Date: Sat. Jun. 21st
Table 1: Risen from the Sands
Tier: 2-4
1. Shane Hoeft
2. Cody Stevens
3. Jess Burlason
Fabric of Reality wrote:For the past year, the Pathfinder Society has used the isolated demiplane contained in the Hao Jin Tapestry as a private adventuring realm and, since discovering a backdoor out of the demiplane, as a shortcut from the tapestry's location to a hidden corner of Varisia. But the tapestry wasn't designed for this purpose, and travel from Absalom to Varisia could be more efficient. Now a team of Pathfinders must discover how the infamous sorcerer known as the Ruby Phoenix created her private demiplane and enter the heart of the tapestry and alter the very nature of the magical realm.
Date: Sat. Jun. 28th
Table 1: #4-16 The Fabric of Reality
Tier: 5-9
1. Tim McKennie
2. Chad Sevigny
3. Cody Stevens
4. David Geissinger
Tide of Morning wrote:Venture-Captain Dennel Hamshanks sends you to convince an Andoren druid named Hemzel to allow the Pathfinder Society to study his recently discovered lorestone, a minor magical item that unlocks some of the mysteries of the ancient Andoren druid circles. When you arrive and find Hemzel murdered and the lorestone missing, you must race against time to recover the lorestone and stop Hemzel's murderers from using it against the druids of Andoran.
Table 2: #23 Tide of Morning
Tier: 1-5  Beginners Welcome - Learn to Play
GM: Paul Lang
1. Shane Hoeft
2. Caio Schmidt
3. Walt Straight
The Wardstone Patrol wrote:All-out war has erupted on the long-contested border between the crusader nation of Mendev and the demon-infested Worldwound. With the magical defenses that once held the demons at bay failing, defense of the region now falls to small patrols of mobile soldiers to resupply, reinforce, and communicate between the border's many fortresses and outposts. With so much at stake, the Pathfinder Society has enlisted many of its agents to assist in the war effort, both to protect its own interests and to prevent the onrushing tide of demonic attackers from plunging the entire Inner Sea region into chaos. On one such wardstone patrol, however, the party may find itself facing an enemy of an entirely different nature.
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Table 3:#5-02 The Wardstone Patrol
Tier: 3-7
GM: Caio Schmidt
1. Russ Brown
2. Chad Sevigny
3. Cody Stevens
4. Walt Straight

Once again, if you would like to play any of the above  games, please follow the link and reply in the forum thread with the following information:
1. Your real name.
2. The game or games that you would like to play.
3. (optional) The class and level of the character you are likely to play.
Last edited by Russ Brown on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown

pogie

Re: CollectorMania June PFS Games - (Parker)

Post by pogie » Thu May 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Can I get a spot at:

Slave Pits of Absalom on 6/3
The Infernal Vault on 6/17
Fabric of Reality on 6/28

Thanks,
Tim McKennie

Enigma42091
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Enigma42091 » Thu May 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Timarandis Aeriscaput Gersneffilbim the Level 1 or 2 Sorceror would like to aid in conquering the Slave pits of Absalom.

Rob Steinhauser

qvanegeren

Post by qvanegeren » Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Can I get 2 seats at :
#8 Slave Pits of Absalom on Tue, Jun 3rd

My son will be learning to play, so he's pretty excited.

qvanegeren

Post by qvanegeren » Thu May 22, 2014 2:22 pm

previous post add on :

Names :
Quenten Van Egeren
Jonathan Van Egeren

Thanks,

Quenten

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Thu May 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Okay I have all of the above signups recorded.

@Quenten: Welcome to Pathfinder Society!
Russ Brown

shaneh

Post by shaneh » Thu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm

I'll play:

6/3 #8 Slave Pits of Absalom
6/14 #4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild
6/21 Risen from the Sands
6/28 #23 Tide of Morning

Thanks,
Shane

Caio
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Caio » Thu May 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Just realized I'm going to be in Canada on the 21st, so please can you please sign me up for Tide of Morning, on the 28th instead.

Would love to play on the 14th, which happens to be my birthday, but I've played Goblin Guild, and after this weekend, I won't have a high level character for Fingerprints of the Fiend.

Btw, I've ran Scarlet Sun, and  basically TPK'd a party of four. Even though I tried very hard not to...

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Thu May 22, 2014 4:24 pm

You could play Scarlet Sun if you have only run it and not played it yet....  ::)

Caio wrote:Btw, I've ran Scarlet Sun, and  basically TPK'd a party of four. Even though I tried very hard not to...
Sounds perfect for all those lower levels who want to share the pain from King of the Storval Stairs. :)
Last edited by Russ Brown on Thu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown

Caio
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Caio » Thu May 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Possibly... And Stomgald would have a fair chance of surviving. But knowing what happens might make it a little boring.

Put me up as tentative, and I may join if you don't have more people interested in getting... Well, let's not spoil the surprise.  :-X

Greenrunner75
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Greenrunner75 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:18 am

Russ put me down for a spot at:
Sat June 14 12-4 Rise of the Goblin Guild
Sat June 28 12-4 Tide of the Morning

Thanks,
Jess Burlason
Jess Burlason

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Sun May 25, 2014 6:42 pm

A question for everyone: Caio retired his wizard. Is there still enough interest in a 7-11 right now? Should I switch out Fingerprints of the Fiend (7-11) for a 5-9 or a 3-7 tier?

Tim? Dave? Chad? Have you quys already played Fingerprints and I should change to a different 7-11?

Let me know. I Jason just let me know he had a conflict and can't GM Fingerprints of the Fiend on 6/14 so I am having to make a change anyway.
Russ Brown

pogie

Post by pogie » Sun May 25, 2014 7:10 pm

After a severe beatdown from Russ, ALL of my characters will only play when they can play down into the lower tier than they should be.  In addition they will also play wrapped in bubble wrap.

More on point, I would have signed up for the 7-11 but am out of town that week.

Chrillan, The Risen
Last edited by pogie on Sun May 25, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chad_sevigny

Post by chad_sevigny » Sun May 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Please sign me up for the following.

Fingerprints of the Fiend (14th)
Dawn of the Scarlet Sun (14th)
The Fabric of Reality (28th)
The Wardstone Portal (28th)

If Fingerprints of the Fiend isn't happening I'd like to switch to Goblin Guild. Another game will push my lvl 6 out of tier for Dawn of the Scarlet Sun.  That being said, at least after the 14th I'll have a character in either tier for the 7-11 games. Thanks.
Last edited by chad_sevigny on Sun May 25, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolfsyndrome

Post by Lonewolfsyndrome » Mon May 26, 2014 10:51 am

Cody Stevens. Sorry if it's a little weird, I'm on my phone.

June 14th
4-01
Stratos lvl 2 alc.

Dawn of the scarlet sun
Sara lvl 6 rge.

June 21st
Risen of the sands
Stratos lvl 2 alc

June 28th
4-16 and 5-02
Sarah lvl 7 rge