Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Learn to Play Pathfinder August 21st

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Learn to Play Pathfinder August 21st

Post by Drogon » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Hello Pathfinders,

I keep getting questions about this event, so have decided to do an announcement post to get all of you into the loop.

Tomorrow is the third Thursday of the month, a day which is set aside at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch to teach the adventuring ways of the role playing game to those who wish join the fold. It is, of course, open to veterans of PFS play as well, as having you guys next to brand new players is useful on many levels. For our August session we are running two tables #5-04, The Stolen Heir. If you would like to join in I still have a couple seats. Just be aware that veterans may be asked to give up their seats to new players (even if they are walk-ons) as the purpose of this event is to grow our player base. Should this happen I promise to compensate you with a free game of PFS in the future.

Playing time is 6:00 PM. The game is free to attend. Please sign up by sending an email to Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com and letting me know you'd like to play. You may of course post in the thread this announcement generates on RockyMountainPFS.com if you prefer, and I will respond to that notice.

The player lists for Thursday, August 21st, 6:00 PM at Enchanted Grounds:

Table 1
GM: Allen Westenbarger
Player 1: Alex Perucchini
Player 2: Jess Burlason
Player 3: Nic Willey
Player 4: Laura Richmond
Player 5: Christian Dragos
Player 6:

Table 2
GM: Wes Robinson
Player 1: Jason Lambie
Player 2: Keith Lambie
Player 2: Lance Reno
Player 4: Son of Lance Reno
Player 5: Greg Matthews
Player 6:

As you can see, I have both GMs and still have two seats available. Let me know if you would like to play.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by Drogon on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.